Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_vote_lcapA General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_voting_barA General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_vote_lcapA General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_voting_barA General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) Empty
PostSubject: A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!)   A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:49 am

Name: Parvada Peng
Element(s): Non-bender
Picture: http://kejablank.deviantart.com/art/Green-Eyes-267572575 , though with much shorter hair, to the point where she looks more like a boy than a girl
What/Why: I think the general deserves a good match, and since the season finale, we can become more open to different match-ups and sexualities!
Gender of Character: Female
Gender of User: No real preference
Dowry: The royal treasury, love and support (though it will be slightly put aside for work), and a stressed and fiercely overprotective wife. What more could you ask for?
Personality: Parvada absolutely despises her role as "princess." She prefers to leave the girly and princess-y things for Aimi, her sister, and instead focuses on practical skills, like hunting or learning battle strategies. She is far more mature than her sister; however, this means that she doesn't often go out for fun things with the royals or the other soldiers. She enjoys reading the past journals of military leaders and the great documentations of famous battles.
Brief Bio: From the very beginning, she liked watching the soldiers fight dummies more than playing with her dolls. However, she and her sister did get along quite a bit before they grew older. When the war was ending, King Peng would often let his little Parvada sit in on the war meetings, just so she could learn. King Onao often thought of Parvada as a true son, and often gave her books and military strategies to study.

She often snuck into the woods to learn how to fight, and sometimes snuck off into the city in disguise to give to those in the lower ring, whether it be clothing, money, food, whatever they needed. Her sister disapproved of this, but Parvada was growing more and more defiant of her sister as she grew older.

She was appointed General by her brother Hui, who recognized her great skill in battle and in the hunt. She enjoys her position greatly, although Aimi still drags her out for mud baths and makeovers sometimes.
Back to top Go down

A General's Match-up (Girl for girl!)
Page 1 of 1