Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New girl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New girl I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New girl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New girl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New girl 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New girl I_vote_lcapNew girl I_voting_barNew girl I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

New girl Empty
PostSubject: New girl   New girl I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 am

Hej everybody,

I am new to this site and still looking around. Seems like a pretty big thing you guys have going here. As a huge fan of the series I must say, I am amazed Very Happy.

I played several other forum rpgs before, so I hope my role playing is okay with you. As a native German speaker, I can't always promise my English will be the best, but I study English and American Studies, so I hope I can keep it up Wink

So, how does this work? Do I just make up a character and jump right into some plot or do I have to apply somewhere, are there simultaneously different dimensions or are you all playing by the same timeline, only in different parts of the world?
I am very interested in playing in the Fire Nation, other than reading the Nation description and the current plot, do I have to read anything else or is my knowledge on firebending and the Nation from the series combined with those two texts enough?

Also, who do I have to sleep with to become one of the majesties? (just kidding ;P )

Thanks for helping the Newbie!
Drakendottir
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

New girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl   New girl I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 am

Welcome to the site Smile . You'll have to talk to Koyzai (Head Admin) about the Fire Nation. But, about the sleeping thing........my Light King does need a Queen ( Wink LOL JK). Again, welcome to the site. It's always nice to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
RINNA:)
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

New girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl   New girl I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 am

Hello there ^^ First off i just want to say Welcome! Its great to have you here:)

Dont worry too much about your english, cause your not alone, my native tongue is German too, however i quit speaking or writing it when i was 6. Alot of time to make up in learning English. Yet my Grammar is sometimes... well a little iffy.

Oh to answer your questions, the first thing your going to want to do, is read the rules. If you havent already done so. Our rules mean alot to us, so study them :] Second, create your character. We do not use any of the series characters, you have to be creative and make up your own. Please be aware of the time skip, and the fact that your characters cannot be decendants or distant sons and daughters of the characters in the series. After you create your RP character, just wait for a approval from a Moderator, and sometimes another Admin. We are usually very quick about answering you applications. Another thing, be creative ^^

We do have a entire plot line you can read, but other than that you really dont need to know much else. The nations are at peace for now, well untill The Leaders of the Nations and Kouzai come up with another plot line. You can always suggest your on plot line as well:)

You can post in whichever Forum you would like, however dont randomly jump into a topic between a few other characters. It annoys us. Yet if you ask for permission, and its a open topic, most of the time it is okay.

Royalty, most is occupied at the moment, however if you do want a open spot, you just need to run it by the King of that Nation, and then Kouzai. If not in the Chat box, just swing them a PM.

Please if you have any more questions, feel freee to ask and PM any of the Staff. ^^ Have fun!
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

New girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl   New girl I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am

I just made my first character, and now I have to ask - since there is a lot of royalty, there are also spaces available for their personal guards, right?
I just hoped so, because it would be interesting to play a character connected to, but not part of the top, and could bring some new facettes to the game.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

New girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl   New girl I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Im sorry but i cant give you a definant answer on that quite yet, feel free to send Kouzai a pM her can tell you yes or no on that. Im sorry i cant be of any help there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl   New girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl
Page 1 of 1