Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Ji Mei took a deep breath and dived. Placing a bubble around her mouth to breath. She punched it into full speed. She knew she was pushing herself for this and she will be very tired after this but she already lost a race to Nazuk and she wants going to loose to Lee. She resurfaced sand was beside see again. "That was a dirty trick." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:23 pm

God, this girl is fast Lee thought. Ji was already next to Lee "Dont you have some tricks?" Lee said trying to distract her. Also, he wanted some action. He think it'll be fun...
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Ji Mei smiled. 'I hope this works.' She moved her wrists in front of her and made a mini Earth Bending move. Using all her power moved the earth under the water and created a huge was. It was pretty tall, and it rise right in front of Lee. 'Please hit it or at least stop.' She moved her hands back to continued on.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 am

Nazuk treaded out of the water back onto the shore. He sand bended himself somewhere to sit and watch the race. He whistled and Reku popped out of the saddle on Nala and climbed down and sat by Nazuk as Nazuk started to pet his head. " I can't see half of what's going on out there." He said to Reku.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 am

I huge rock appeared in front of Lee. Lee was so fast he couldn't stop. The only thing Lee could do was to cut the rock in half. Lee bend some water Waterbender cut the rock, but a half of the rock was going to land on him. Lee made he water surround the rock and froze it. Perfect Lee thought.Then he saw a huge shadow pass under him. Then a huge monster appeared, shooting water everywhere. "Run, Ji!" Lee thought for a moment and then said "I mean, swim Ji Mei!".
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Ji Mei shot out of the water and into the air. "NALA! NAZUK!" She yelled hoping to get their attention. She blow a couple bursts of air at the monster. She wanted to take the monsters attention of od Lee because in the water he was their best hope of escaping. "Come and get me!" Was the last thing she said before she re-entered the water.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:52 pm

"What the" he said sitting up as he saw Ji Mei shoot out of the water as he saw a huge fin rise out of the water. He hopped out of his chair of sand and went to Nala. "Uh, Go help!" He said motioning to the water with both hands, not really knowing what commands to use with a flying bison. He looked around the shore tryig to think up what the heck he could do. If he tried to swim out there, what would he be able to bend. He realized that he may not have to go out there. He spread his hands out to his sides, plams facing down. He tensed his hands ans slowly brought his arms down and to the front center of his body. During this movement, the sand on the beach, (along with some from the sea floor, started to be pulled towards Nazuk. The sand began to pile up underneath him putting him on a giant mound of sand. He dug his fingers into the sand and began to slightly compress it into solid yet loose sandstone. Then he stomped and several bulges of rock jutted out on the top. Ready to be launched when the monster showed itself.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Nala looked to the water when she heard Nazuk. She leaped into the air and flew high above the water, looking for Lee and Ji Mei.
Ji Mei re surfaced, looking around and noticed Nala. "Nala! Get Lee! He can bend the water better! Hurr... Ah!" Something pulled her under the water. It had her by the ankle with what looked like a piece of seaweed but a lot stronger. The bubble appeared on her face and she was face to face with the monster. It had a long snout with sharp teeth. It's eyes where long and narrow with a slit pupil. That's all the detail she could make out because of the water. 'Please Lee hurry...'
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 pm

It all happened so fast. Lee saw Nala and water bend to jump to Nala. Lee landed on Nala and said "To Ji Mei!" and Nala went as fast a she could. I jump to the water. I saw the big monster and Ji Mei. Lee bend the water and cut whatever was holding Ji. Lee couldn't see much. Lee swam to Ji and hug her and with all his power bend the water and they were shoot towards Nala. They landed in Nala's back and Lee asked Ji "Are you alright, Ji?". Lee didnt wait for Ji to answer. He went to see the monster from Nala. He rise his hand. Nothing happened to the monster in the moment. Then water exploded around the monster. And the I was froze. It looked like an ice berg now with the monster inside. Lee was about to collapse, but he tried not to. He turned pale and asked Ji again "Ji, are you ok?".
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Nazuk from the top of his rock could see some action out on the water was Nala reached the other two. He watched as someone dove from Nala then waterbent a way back up. Shortly after he saw a huge chunk of ice rise up from the water and float. Encased was a large black figure. He was a little baffled at the thought of how much energy it would take to freeze something that big. He watched as Nala brought the other two back. Sliding down the rock and dispersing and returning the sand back so that the beach was fairly even. Only keeping enough to make a mound so that he was level with Nala's saddle. "What the heck was that!?" he asked looking into the saddle at the two. "You're both not hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next