Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Using that much power made Lee feel dizzy. "Yeah, I'm ok, thanks for asking. Though I'm a little dizzy..." Lee said. "We better get off the island... huh?" Lee asked Nazuk. Lee didn't want to be here anymore. "Probably the Kyoshi warriors are in their way here and I don't wanna get in trouble..." Lee said to ji and Nazuk.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Ji Mei shook her head to get her vision back to normal. She saw that Lee wasn't feeling well. "Here." She whirled warm air around Lee and dried him off completely, Then herself. "Thank you for saving me, here lay down." She offered him to lay down. She then whistled to Rei. "Here Rei, up on Nala." The polar dog wandered over and jumped up. Ji Mei went straight to the reins. "Up Nala." With that Nala lifted off the ground and took off into the sky. "Okay that was exciting... Where too now?" She looked back to the two guys.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm

"Lee can pick" Nazuk said plopping down in the saddle. Reku popped out of one of the bags and came and sat across Nazuk's lap. "I picked last time anyways." He said scratching Reku behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Lee lay down and watch the sky. Rei was running in circles, that means he is happy. Lee started to pet him, so he could calm down. Then Lee turned "We can go to Ember island... there we can meet the others(the team)...huh?" Lee said waiting for an answer. We were flying. It have been a long time since I've been on a sky bison. It felt great. Anyways, we could meet with the others there, in Ember Island. Have some fun, stay for a night and then leave for our first mission.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6