Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_voting_barDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_voting_barDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 am

OOC: I think the three of us are enough for this RP, at least for the exhibition team?

IC: Tarek had just finished drinking his tea, when he spotted the young man that he saw earlier ask a waiter after him. "Looks like we have our earthbender," he whispered to Kenozi. Of course, Tarek was only guessing, but he had learned to see the way people move and could usually tell what kind of bender they were.

The man made his way to the table where Tarek and Kenozi were sitting. Tarek stood when the man was close, "An honour, I assume you are here for the expedition?" he said with a bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 pm

"You Tarek?" Kaida asked with a blank face. "Im looking for someone who knows about an expidition in the desert. I am a self proclaimed sandbening protegy." Kaida then sat down in a chair backwards still with the straw in his mouth. "Names Kaida." he said as he sat down. "I know the desert like the back of my hand so I can realy help you."
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Tarek smiled as Kaida finished talking, "You and you're sandbending skills are most welcome on our journey Kaida." Tarek sat down and took a deep breath. "I think I should tell you two a little more about our expedition."
Tarek pulled out a couple of very old and dusty scrolls and set them on the table before him. "Long ago," he began, "A great town was built around an oasis in the great Si Wong desert. The town was built as a memorial to the desert spirits. Only a few were entrusted its location, and they were tasked with guiding pilgrim's, who they would blindfold, into the town. Offerings of food, money, gold, jewels, rare artifacts and even weapons, were brought from the four corners of the the earth." Tarek briefly paused to peek at the two men's reactions.

"However, a great disaster befell the town and the sands of the desert wiped it from existence. Nobody knows what truly happened but there are literally hundreds of different superstitious rumors. The shifting sands of the desert made it impossible to find to find the city, and only one map was ever made and it was used to train the desert guides. The map of the city was recovered long ago but it was useless without a another map which revealed the landmarks around the city itself." Tarek smiled as he waved one of the parchments into the air, "and it just so happens that I have acquired this second map."

Tarek turned the two parchments on the table and pushed them towards the the two men. "We meet here, the city of Ima, within the Si Wong desert." Tarek pointed with both hands the location on the two maps. "From there we can take a sand-sailer and make our way to the city." Tarek stood and leaned in closer towards Kaida and Kenozi, "We should split up and meet in Ima, so that we don't draw the attention of any curious or greedy lowlife who thinks this might be an easy score."

Tarek left the two maps on the table for the two men to take he paused while walking out and turned to mention one last thing to them, "Oh, and come prepared, there are worse things to fear in the Si Wong desert than the sun and the sands." With that Tarek turned and disappeared out of the tavern whistling an old familiar Earth Kingdom tune.

OOC: I am going to continue the thread under Ima City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

"That was easy." Said Kaida standing up "Check please." Kaida echoed walking out the door leaving the other man at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2