Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_vote_lcapDesert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_voting_barDesert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_vote_lcapDesert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_voting_barDesert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) Empty
PostSubject: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Tarek had finally arrived in the city of Ima, one of the larger cities in the Earth Kingdom desert. The sun was beating down on the desert floor and Tarek could see the heat rising in the distance. Tarek felt strange, the extreme heat and complete lack of wind should have affected him already, but he could feel more...powerful. As if the flames were right under his skin ready to jump out. Tarek squinted at the scorching sun which seemed larger that usual, and decided to head for cover. As novel as the sensation was he didn't plan on having his shaved head looking like a tomato.

Tarek couldn't help but wonder if Kaida and Kenozi had arrived yet, as he entered the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Kaida was sleeping in front of a building with a chair that he sand bended. He was wearing a white shirt instead of his usual trench coat. Along with his new wardrobe he had a straw hat on. Kaida was accompanied by a girl holding a dragon egg. The girl noticed the man enter the town and pushed Kaida off his chair "What the hell Khiana." Kaida yelled at the girl. Looking at Khiana he notice she was pointing at a familiar figure. "Well look who's here."

Kaida stood up and walked towards the bald man and introduced him to Khiana, his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:01 pm

((OOC: I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been on at all today.))

Kenozi came out of a bakery. As he began to walk toward a group of people, two of them he recognized from Ba Sing Se. He saw the bald man and the silver head fella in the distance. Kenozi went into his bag and pulled out a pastry and bit into it. He noticed a young woman with them. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over toward the group.

As Kenozi appeared near the group, he lifted his hand in greeting. He then reached in his bag and threw another pastry down his throat. It was one of the delicacy of the Earth Kingdom he enjoyed. A nice fluffy pastry was awesome. It did his tastebuds a gracious favor. Hopefully, they can get this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 pm

(OOC: no problem I'm also going to be pretty busy this weekend)

Tarek bowed, "a pleasure to meet you Khiana." Tarek then turned to Kaida and bowed again, "Kaida," he said in greeting. He looked around pointed at Kaida's makeshift sand-chair. "I could us a sand house you know, with a giant dragon statue out front," he said with a laugh.
The sun was getting hotter as noon approached and Tarek moved into the shade provided by the nearby building and removed his water bottle from his pack. He had just offered Khiana the first sip of his water, when he noticed Kenozi walking towards them. Tarek lifted his hand in greeting, "Looks like we are all here," he said with the slightest hesitation as he smelled the delicious pastries Kenozi was holding. "I have arranged a sand-sailer, it is waiting for us outside of town," said Tarek still trying to ignore the smell emerging from the bag of pastries. "We will need Kaida's sandbending to operate it, if any of you have questions now is the time to ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"So what are we looking for?" Kaida asked as Khiana took a sip if water. Feeling useful Kaida made a sand tent. Khiana placed the dragon egg she was carrying in the tent and pulled out a few straw hats. "Want some?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 am

Kenozi took in another pastry as Tarek told them to ask any questions. Kenozi didn't have any questions and shook his head in response. This trip should go pretty well. There wasn't too much to worry about in the desert. Only various merc groups, but they shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Now finishing a pastry, Kaida's girl friend asked if they wanted straw hats. Kenozi bowed in respect and took a hat. "Thanks," he said as he placed the hat over his head. Now the sun wouldn't be too much of a problem either. It wouldn't have been a problem anyway since Kenozi was a firebender.
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Tarek gladly accepted the straw hat from Khiana, "much appreciated," he said with a smile. Tarek then turned to face Kyoni, "We are looking for a long lost city, now covered in sand. The site is impossible to find without these two maps." Tarek pointed into the distance and continued, "it is three days journey in that direction, but we could cut it down to a day with the sand-sailer and Kyoni's sandbending."

Tarek motioned for the group to follow him to the sand-sailer and continued, "apart from the dangerous animals native to the desert, groups of pirates and mercs, who will murder to get their hands on few coins, also prowl the Si Wong, we must be alert."

Tarek paused as he came to the sand-sailer. "Hop on," he said while striking the hull with the back of his fist, "Kyoni, we will need your sandbending to power it," he continued as he climbed onto the deck. He then made his way to the control platform, "Kenozi, we will need you on watch," he said as he grabbed the controls and took a final look at his compass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 am

Kaida smirked as he jumped on the sand sailer. Once he got on he held out his hand so Khiana could climb aboard. Once everyone got on Kaida bended the sand to carry the dragons egg onto the sailer. "Well lets get going." Said Kaida clapping his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 am

After Kenozi made his way on the sand sailer last. He stuffed another pastry into his mouth and swallowed. He then put his pastries in his bag and started his watch duty. This was something he wasn't used to, but he had to deal. This trip would be pretty long. Hopefully they didn't have to worry too much about bandits. Even though he did see quite a few in town. He was ready for about anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)   Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: August-
Jump to: