Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_vote_lcapDesert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_voting_barDesert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_vote_lcapDesert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_voting_barDesert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) Empty
PostSubject: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

They flew through the Desert. Ordan had never gone so fast in his entire life, he was both scared and excited. He was gripped to his chair, holding on. Apparently the Desert benders found it funny, because one of them pointed, said something in a tongue that Ordan didn't speak, and the rest of them broke out laughing. He was on a "Sand Sailor", heading to the Sand Bender capital. He had tried to learn its name, but it was such a funny and complicated name that the Sand Bender had given up trying, so Ordan just called it the Capital. It was hot out, and Ordan wasn't used to it. He was already starting to burn, even though he had only been out here for a mear couple of hours. Sand flew by the Sailor, yet for some reason the sand wasn't hitting there eyes. Ordan had just put his head down and tried not to let it fly in his eyes, but more then once a chunk would fly in. The Sand Benders would always laugh at it, even though he didn't think it was all that funny. "How much longer?" he shouted to the Sailors captain (who he had bought the ride from in the first place from the border). "Just a few more minutes" said the captain (who refused to tell Ordan his name, these Sand Benders were always shifty like that). The captain pointed far off in front of them. Ordan squinted, and made out a small black dot on the horizon. It was the capital. He was going to find a Sand Bending teacher here. That's why he came, of course. When the Sand Sailor got the city, Ordan nodded to the captain and jumped down from it. There were many Sand Sailors around, and he didn't realise that this one was quite larger then the other ones, which didn't look like they would carry more then four people. He walked down the busy street, with many vendors selling there wares on the side of the street. A couple of camel bellowed, tied up to a post at one of the buildings. He went up to one of the merchants and tried to ask them a question. "Um, excuse me, do you know where I might find some sort of Sand Bender training school?" asked Ordan. As funny as the question sounded, back where he was from alot of schools offered Bending training. The women looked up at him, muttering a few things in an unknown tongue. She motioned for him to go away, and he tried again, asking her if she spoke his language. She shouted, and a large, 6 foot 6 man came walking out. He was built, dark, and had a scimitar a couple feet long in his hand. He patted the flat end of it against his hand, almost like a club. "Umm...I'll just be going now.." said Ordan, backing up slowly. As he backed up, he bumped into another man. This one wasn't quite as large, but was still bigger then Ordan. The man started shouting at him in that foreign tongue again. Ordan turned around and looked at him. "Wow, they sure build you fellas big in the Desert huh?" said Ordan, chuckiling nervously. Two more men appeared behind the one he had just bumped into, and they all started to approach him. Apparently Desert people weren't big on humor. "Listen guys, how about we start over. My names Ordan, I'm from the Southern Earth Kingdom" said Ordan, holding out his hand to the man he bumped into. The man drew his sword and took a swing at his hand, which Ordan quickly pulled back in the nick of time. "Um, nice to meet you to" said Ordan, wide eyed. Now he was surrounded by the four of them. A few of the Desert people gathered around and started watching, a few mothers dragging there children indoors. Ordan spotted what looked like a couple of city guards murmuring to each other. One started collecting money from the others. Were they were taking bets?! He sighed and wondered what the odds were on him. He got into a defensive Earth Bending stance and waited to see what they would do.

Last edited by Ordan on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Falcon had been walking for sometime, he preferred it that way then hitching a ride with sand benders. The sand was not one of his favorite things but he did enjoy his random travels as really he ad no destination just let his legs take him to random places. Sooner or later he would end up in the sand kingdom capital, though he never could pronounce the capital but he knew it was the capital as it looked better hen any other sand village.Other reason why he could not pronounce it as he never liked to talk. Just the sight of him would have people leave him alone and if people found out he was a skin bender they definitely would leave him alone. He stood as he looked at the capital as he was following a sand benders and a awkward man who obviously had never been in the desert before. Though the only reason why he was following them was because he really had no idea where this silly capital was.

After days of walking he finally had found the capital. Most people by know would pass out from being so tired from walking but really he did not break a sweat yet. He stood as he looked at the sand bender boat like thing that he was following before as he saw the man walking around talking to people. His eyes slowly moved to the left and right as he scanned the city. He just walked off the cliff and landed in the city softly without causing any attention. He walked through the crowds of people that simple stepped out of his way as they freaked out about his mask. Kids moved out of his way as they stared in fear at what he was wearing.

Falcon could careless as he really was here for pleasure to just explore. Instinct had took him into a somewhat large building as a women on a somewhat tall table that was high enough so she could look down on the people who asked her question. His eyes moved to a seat and a small bar in the corner. He walked over as he sat down but did not take off his mask. As the man looked at him who was behind the small bar and he cocked his head in confusion as to what Falcon was wearing. A small commotion began to building behind him as Falcon turned and looked at the odds that began to build against the funny man. He shook his head and turned around the face him, he could see he was trying to be the bigger man and shake the guys hand but he sword a blade at it instead trying to cut it off. Now he could see the man was not the aggressor and e decided to help him. He took out money and place it on the table buying an entire bottle as he picked it up by the neck and tossed it at the group to get their attention on him instead then the other man.

He knew one thing in every city, in every nation. Toss a bottle of booze at someone you will start a fight cause if your in a building with booze and you waste it that way..your asking for an a** beating. He looked at the man with the blade as he tossed the bottle at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:35 pm

A bottle came flying into the back of the mans head. He growled and rubbed the back of his head, turning around to face him. The other two did the same. However, the fourth guy (the one from behind the stall) didn't care about them. He took a swing at the back of Ordans head. Ordan Sand Bend, and the sand beneath him slid, casuing Ordan to fall to the ground (out of the way of the blade). If it was Earth, that would be one thing. But this was sand. He could barely do anything with it. He got back up, and the guy took another swing at him. He stomped his feet, and the sand shifted, causing the man to fall over. As that happened a roar of laughter started from the people, guards, and patrons at the bar. He got back up, angrier then before (and a good shade of red). "That's your only warning!" yelled Ordan (it couldn't have been more obvious that he was bluffing). One of the guards said something, and more laughter erupted. He pulled back his sword again and took another swing. Ordan brought both his arms from one side to the other in a giant sweeping motion (looking more like Water Bending then Earth) and sent a giant mound of sand into his face. The man shouted and pinched his eyes. Another roar of laughter erupted, this one loudest. Ordan took his chance to back off, before he remembered the other man. He turned around and went to go help him (though he knew he wouldn't do much good).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 am

Falcon's beer had hit he man on the back of the head. He got the attention of four of them but he could not get the attention of all of them. He looked to the left and right as he sized up the others and he just looked at them and rest his left hand on the chin of his gas mask. He sat up straight as he could see there was a fight that he would have to get invovled with. The first man threw a punch, Falcon just moved his head to the left as he dodged it with ease. The man followed up with a right as Falcon just got off of his chair and ducked under it and he was now facing the man who attacked him. The man turned around as he grabbed towards him and his friend came from behind punching with his left. Falcon was a blood bender and he could feel the tension of the mans muscles behind him and he moved to the right as he moved away from the men who were attacking him.

The man punched his friend in the face as he knocked him on his back. The man surprised at what happened and at how fast Falcon was moving.He looked at the other four as they picked up chairs and Falcon tilted his head as he looked at the two with chairs in their hands. "Try dodging this ! " yelled one guy as he swung at him. Falcon extended his hand as it extended and pushed him through a wall. He retracted his hand and looked at the other man, the other man looked in horror at what he had saw. "SKIN BENDER !!!" he yelled as he dropped his chair and took a few steps backwards. Falcon tilted his head again and looked at him and shook his head. A large four foot blade popped out of his right arm from his elbow as it looked like it was more of a giant scythe then anything else. Falcon shook his finger as the blade retracted into his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Ordan got into the building as the man yelled "SKIN BENDER!". Skin Bender? What's that? He had never herad of such a thing. Ordan was now extremely curious. The man shook a finger at one of them. One was sprawled on the ground, and there was a giant hole in one of the walls. Had he really done all of that? But more importantly, was that a BLADE sticking out of his arm? He retracted it back into his arm. 'That...was....COOL!' Thought Ordan. His face burst into a smile. The guy behind Ordan apparenly didn't think so. He ran behind Ordan, who felt the tremors in the Earth. He ducked, just as the sword came at his head. It hit the door frame, and he pulled it out with a yank (the door frame was ruined however). He turned around to face him, backing up alittle. "Look, I didn't mean to talk to your mom...grandmother....wife.....husband" said Ordan, cleraing his throat (truly, he had guessed that the merchant had been a woman, he had no idea). "I'm sorry, ok? Can we try to talk this out?" said Ordan, who continued to back up, his hands pressed up in front of him (just in case) to say he surendered. His hand slowly started to slide down to a pouch on his side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 am

Falcon stood there watching the group as he really did not know why they had a problem with the man. He walked past the men who were freaked out he was a skin bender and he stopped as he past the people who now no longer wanted to fight him. he tilted his head again as he looked at the people still giving Ordan a hard time. He could feel their blood within them and he could feel their heart beat full of blood. He knew everything about the human body as he slowly moved his head and looked at the people behind him. He looked at them for only a second then looked back at the people still giving them a hard time. he looked to the person on his left as he listened to the heart beat and looked the persons body and he could tell he was not a really healthy one. He stopped the blood from flowing into the persons heart mainly making a heart attack happen to get the other people attention.

The person stood as his face turned white and he staggered a bit till he fell over grabbing his chest. He shook for a moment then fell dead. The others stopped as they looked a their friend then at the man just standing their. Falcon tilted his head in a sadistic fashion and shook his finger at them. He pointed his finger at the next man and stopped the blood from flowing into the mans brain as he watched the man fall over dead as well. He dropped his fingers as blood came out of the mans nose,eyes, ears, and mouth. Falcon looked at the blood and looked at the last person giving Ordan trouble and pointed at him asking if he wanted to suffer the same fate as the other two did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 am

Ordans smile faded. After the first one, he looked at the Bender. He started the second one, and Ordan screamed. "NO!" he yelled. He pointed at the other man. Ordan dashed towards him. All of the sudden, the kid who could barely stand up to one of these guys, who seemed about as slow as your average human. He was faster then hell. He ran into the man, putting his arms around the mans waist and tucking his head under his arm, trying to tackle him into the bar behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 am

Falcon was taken back to what the man had said to him. He yelled at him," NO!" he said as he ran at him. Falcon taken back by what had happened saw him running at him. he didn't understand why he would even make such a insane choice to attack him when he was clearly helping him. When he collided with him and began pushing him back. Falcon looked behind him as he could see what the man was trying to do. He looked back at the man and concentrated on his legs and stopped the flow of blood in his legs cutting off the supply of oxygen to his legs. Immediately his legs stopped moving as his muscles were literally choking without a clear supply of blood in them. He pushed the man off of him but he also in the same motion walked into the table of the bar. He stopped as he looked at the man and bent down to get in his face as he bent down on his knees to look at the man on the ground with immense leg pains. He shook his head and got up and walked away, the blood flow came back into the mans legs and he was fine now. Falcon had no desire to kill him not really fight as he wanted to help him. Of course maybe he went a little bit over board but showing he was a skin bender was his first warning and then he had to use his blood bending to end it officially. He knew the police would show soon and so with that he looked one more time at Ordan shook his head again and turned and walked out of the building. The swinging doors swung back and forward as the made a grinding noice as they moved.

Falcon didn't run he just walked casually like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 am

Ordan sat there. He was in pain. Not from his legs, which were completely fine now. That man had just died, and he had watched him die. Why hadn't he done something? Millions of questions swirled in his head. Were all Skin Benders like that? Was that why people feared them? Why had he killed the man? At the moment, Ordan scrambled to get up. He ran to the man that had fallen over and checked to make sure he was truly dead. He had completely forgotten already about the men who were standing around him, who had tried to take his life only moments ago (who had also gathered around the man on the ground, yet weren't doing anything about it). However, they were all thorouughly impressed. They had all frozen and panicked. This kid had charged him head on, like a crazed animal. And to what? Protect one of the people who had tried to kill him, simply for being an outsider? That man had been on his side, he knew it, they all knew it. So why did he still do it? He could have died attacking that Skin Bender. One of the men looked down at Ordan, then went outside. He waved to the guards, who were heading toward the Skin Bender, shaking his head, telling them to back off. They lookd at him, then looked at the Bender, finally deciding to back off. The guy then waved them over to the bar, which they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)   Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Travels (open to Chaotic Amphibian and Ray-Nya till further notice)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: March-
Jump to: