Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_vote_lcapDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_voting_barDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_vote_lcapDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_voting_barDesert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) Empty
PostSubject: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm

OOC: This RP takes place for the moment in Ba Sing Se, but its purpose is to form a team for an expedition into the Earth Kingdom desert. I don't want the team to be too large so if you are interested in joining PM me and let me know what you can bring to the expedition.

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) Ba_sin10

Tarek was in awe as the monorail he had boarded at the city outskirts winded its way into Ba Sing Se. Growing up on a small farm in the Vermilion Dragon Empire, he had never imagined that so many people could live so close together in one place. “Like a hive of buzzard wasps,” he chuckled to himself. The monorail started to speed up as the track straightened out and Tarek’s thoughts suddenly turned to an old scrap of parchment in his coat pocket. Gently he placed his hand into the pocket to be sure it was still there. “If the legend is true, and there is an ancient lost city in the desert, I should be able to find someone who can help me in the middle ring,” he thought to himself.

The monorail slowed as it came to the wall of the city’s middle ring, the monorail interior darkened as it passed through the wall. Tarek leaned forward; at last he was here, the middle ring! Tarek noticed that the houses and shops weren’t so cramped up and he realised just how wealthy the Earth Kingdom was. Tarek gathered his things and got ready to disembark. He clenched his spear which doubled as his walking stick and stepped off the now stationary monorail tram. Glancing at the magnificent sight before him, he smiled and began to take a step, but he hesitated. “What now?” he thought to himself, “I just planned on getting here, now what do I do now that I’m here?”

Tarek surveyed his surroundings and spotted a notice board outside of an inn. “It’s worth a try I guess, if this doesn’t work, I’ll try the University.” He removed a piece of parchment from his backpack and started scribbling on it.

Desert expedition help wanted:
In need of someone who is familiar with the Earth Kingdom desert area (preferably a sandbender).
I suspect we shall also need someone who knows about the creatures in the region and has experience fighting them.
Any other persons willing to join the expedition may also apply.
Any money, gold, silver or any precious stones and gems that are found will be equally shared amongst the members of the expedition, but note that any artifacts, relics, scrolls or tomes are not to be divided and will be donated to the Ba Sing Se University.
Apply within, to Tarek Raiden.

Tarek stuck the notice onto the board and went inside the inn.
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 am

OOC: Sorry guys, I can't send PM's out yet? In the meantime I will list the joined members here:

1: Kyoni
2: Kenozi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

((Ooc:if its OK I would like to rp join))
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 am

Kyoni wrote:
((Ooc:if its OK I would like to rp join))

OOC: Sure, welcome aboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:57 am

Kaida was in town chasing that rascal Chi-Chu again. He managed to get his paws on kaida's favorite hat and ran away. Almost giving up Kaida went to a nearby inn where he saw someone writing a paper on the bulletin board. After the man went in Kaida read it very carefully. "Hmmm expedition you say." Kaida said scratching his chin. "Why not." He said walking into the inn with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 am

Tarek's eyes took a while to adjust to the dimly lit tavern, which made up the entire bottom floor of the inn. The room was full but not overly crowded, sounds of clinking glasses and laughter filled the air. Tarek smiled as he approached what seemed to be a very busy and flustered waitress. "A cup of tea please, and keep the change," he said as he placed the coin into her hand. To which the waitress quickly gave a small bow and went off towards the kitchen.

Tarek made his way to a seat nearby the massive fireplace which gave the room most of its light. He always sat near to a fire if he could, it gave warmth and life and made him feel at peace. His eyes looked all around the room, studying it, with an almost child-like curiosity. "What a fascinating place is this Ba Sing Se," he thought to himself. His attention was suddenly drawn to the young man who had just entered the room with his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 pm

It was really busy in town today. Nothing too special from the normal rift raft. Kenozi made his way into a tavern. He was looking for someone, but wasn't sure of the person's appearance. He heard rumors that led him to this tavern. Rumors of an expedition. Confirmation of this was information on a bulletin outside of the inn. Unfortunately, Kenozi's bodily appearance resembled a waterbender and people have been giving him awkward looks all day. Atleast, his clothes threw off that look.

He started to walk deeper into the tavern. It was filled with people of the earth kingdom and others from various parts of the city. Kenozi noticed a man that had a shaven head sitting near the fireplace. "I wonder if that man knows anything. He looks very powerful like myself," thought Kenozi. He made his way to the fireplace and nodded to the man. "Do you know anything about an expedition? I'm wondering if I can lend some 'firepower'," he asked firmly.
Back to top Go down
Tarek Raiden
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Tarek Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Tarek's attention quickly shifted to the waitress who had now brought him his tea. "Thank you," he said as she handed the cup over to him with a smile and rushed back into the kitchen. Tarek had just put his cup down when he noticed a man standing next to him. The man had a spark, Tarek couldn't put his finger on it, but it was almost as if he could sense that the man before him was a firebender, and a powerful one at that. Tarek's suspicions were confirmed when the man spoke,

"Do you know anything about an expedition? I'm wondering if I can lend some 'firepower'"

Tarek couldn't help at chuckle at the pun, he had a very strange sense of humor. He stood up and with a respectful bow said, "I do know about the expedition as a matter of fact, and will be honored if you join." Tarek smiled and gestured for the man to sit. "My name is Tarek," he paused to take a sip of his tea and then continued, "this expedition is going to go deep into the desert, it will be dangerous and I cannot guarantee that we will find anything at all, although I am seldom wrong about these things." Tarek pulled out the parchment from his pocket and spread it out on the table before him. It showed a map of a great lost city deep within the Si Wong desert. "So? You up for this?"
Back to top Go down
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Kenozi was glad that the man accepted him on this journey. The man introduced himself,

"My name is Tarek."

Kenozi responded back, "My name is Kenozi from the Vermillion Dragon Empire." The man then gestured for Kenozi to sit down, so he sat. Tarek pulled out the parchment a strange parchment from with a map of an ancient looking city. Kenozi took a good look at the map seeing the outlay and divisions in the city. He figured that this man Tarek was pretty trustworthy and wouldn't try anything funny. The man then asked,

"So? You up for this?"

Kenozi looked up from the map and responded, "Sure thing. It's been awhile since I have done anything of this sort. It would be an honor." He then rubbed his naked chin and gave a head nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Conversing with a waiter he asked "Where is a man named Tarek?" The waiter then pointed to a table with two men sitting near the fireplace. "Thank you." Said Kaida handing the waiter some change. Kaida made his way to the two men picking a piece of straw off a table and put it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)   Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Expedition (Private, PM for join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next