Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBreaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBreaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBreaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBreaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Breaking in & Entering(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Kaname moved to towards the entrance. He was done talking to these two, especially since they didnt have what he needed. When he was about three feet from the entrance, the hooded man place his cane in front of him, blocking his path and mentioned something about the way Kaname should address people. Before, he could react the man continued, mentioning assassins. A smirk appeared on Kanames face as he took notice to how observant this man was. Nitari pull out some papers and handed them to Kaname. Kaname quickly accepted the papers and glanced over them. While most of the information was gneral speculation, there was some evidence that the order existed. Once he was finished, he handed the papers back to Nitari. He peered from underneath his hood, revealing his green eyes. "I need to contact the Order. Either you know of them or know someone with them. Take me to them." Kaname now understood that this man was here for the same thing he was looking for but he was not entirely sure of his motives. Before he could continue, he heard the sand bender behind them going on about something. In a matter of a few seconds, the boy jumped off the roof and all Kaname heard were screams.

"That idiot." Kaname whispered. While he was prepared to fight his way out, he knew that it wasnt necessary. The boy had carelessly thrown himself into trouble and he would be responsible for his own actions. Kaname didnt bother looking over the edge, he could get a brief impression of what was happening down there without risking guards seeing him. He turned back to Nitari and asked "I need to find the Order. Will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Nitari watched as the boy foolishly ran off in the direction of the guards, when they could have easily avoided any confrontation. “Oh I know of them,” Nitari said nodding and looking out as the boy fought the guards. He was very sloppy and will end up getting killed. Nitari sighed and moved his attention back to the man and thought if he should tell him who he was. “I also know someone inside the Order,” Nitari said silently, “I could even take you to their leader. I have heard rumors that he is here in the Dark State. If you want to help me find him then I suggest you follow me,” Nitari advised the man before walking over to the edge and looked out into the darkness. He could see the boy bending, but then he got hit. Nitari sighed and said, “Might as well help him.” Nitari was not too keen on being caught, but he did swear to help those in need and this boy was about to die. He jumped down from the roof and looked up at the man. Hopefully the man would follow him, and Nitari figured he would follow.

Nitari pulled the sword out of his cane and quickly got to work blocking the attacks from the guards. He was able to slice up a majority of them, but those who did not taste his blade ended up fleeing. He slid his sword back into his cane and pulled out his pistol. Nitari took aim and fired shooting one of the fleeing guards. The elderly assassin did not have time to put another bullet in a blade shot out of his wrist and he dropped his cane running after the guard. When he got close Nitari jumped and stabbed the man in the neck and quickly got up and killed the last guard. He hid the bodies and walked back to the building cleaning his blade on a piece of cloth. The blade retracted and he picked up his cane. “Ow,” Nitari said leaning on his cane, “I am getting too old for this.” He tapped the boy on the ground with his cane and scanned the area making sure there were no more guards and to see if that older man was still here. “Are you there?” He asked, “If you want to see the leader then help me lift this boy.”
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 pm

With a loud sigh, Kaname watched as Nitari literally jump to the boys aid. He thought it was reckless and stupid. One whouls always be responsible for their own actions. With grace, the old man landed and went to work on the guards. It was an interesting sight for Kaname. He hadnt seen such skill from a fighter since his former teacher. Nitari dispatched of the guards with ease using a variety of weapons and as Kaname watched from the roof, he couldnt help but think that the Order was closer than it seemed. When the dust settled and Nitari got rid of the bodies, Kaname made his way down.

"While I do think it was a waste, you are very talented, Old Man." There was a hint of joking in his tone, but underneath that was an actual compliment. He had never seen the use of a gun before and the topic was riveting to him. He made the mental note to read up on them later. "Yeah, I'm still here." With that he walked over to the boy who now laid in small pool of his own blood and began to lift him. It seemed his night was just starting.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:09 pm

"No one's life is a waste," Nitari said, "and thank you. I have spent a few years with a blade. I like to think of my self of at least a decent fighter." He gripped his cane and buried it into the ground and continued to speak, "I need to start fighting again. My joints are beginning to get old and I think the movement will help loosen them up." He moved his attention to the boy and poked him the end of his cane. "He will be fine," Nitari said, "I think." The boy was not dead, but he will be knocked out for a while. "He has also lost a lot of blood," Nitari said. "I am sure the people in the Order can fix him up, if we find him that is." The middle aged man watched the young man lift the hurt boy. "Follow me," he said walking down the road. They could not take the rooftops so they will have to be careful. Nitari figured he would let the man carry the boy he was not to keen on getting blood on his clothes. "So," he said, "why do you want to find the Order?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Kaname's brow furrowed at the comment Nitari made. No. There are those who have wasted their time doing nothing but wrong as the innocent paid for their actions. There are some that deserve to die. Kaname shrugged it off. It would not help him to argue with the man who would be leading him to his goal. While Kaname was still weary about the man's appearance and his motives, this was the biggest lead he's had in weeks and he would not give it up so easily. Kaname watched as the old man poked the boy, from where he stood he could see a dark puddle forming underneath the kid. The old man made a comment on the boys health then mentioned the Order, which warranted a look from Kaname, his green eyes glowing in the night. "Who are you?" he asked.
Kaname hoisted the boy over his shoulder. He was fairly light and wouldnt be much of a burden to him, yet he could feel the blood beginning to seep into his clothing. As they walked, Nitari's question would hang in the air for some time. There was only one reply Kaname could think of. "I lack purpose"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 am

Waking up in a daze he noticed he was being carried away. Looking around he said "Ha, I done fucked up didn't I?" Climbing down from the man's shoulder he put his right hand on the wound. Staggering to follow the men he fell to the ground again. Picking himself back up with his only working arm at the moment and said "Go ahead I can take care of myself." Sliding down a wall he picked up a nearby hat and flicked it to his cover his eyes and pulled out a piece of straw and put it in his mouth. Just sitting there he started humming a lullibuy that his motehr used to sing him.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 pm

"I am just a man," Nitari said watching the man lift the boy. He looked him up and down and started to walk ahead. He nodded slowly taking in the boy's reply. To a simple minded person not really knowing how the world really is that phrase would have just been a thoughtless reply, but Nitari thought different. Nitari remembered when he lacked a purpose, but he found just that in the Order and so could this young man. "I am sure you are heading in the right direction," Nitari said digging his cane in the ground as he walked down the street. He stopped to see the boy climbed down from his shoulders and rested against the wall. He simply shrugged and said, "If you say so." Nitari started back down the road. "Come," he said to the man, "we will have to hurry. I don't want to be out any longer." Nitari took turns down alleys and streets avoiding anyone or anything that posed a threat. He stopped at a door and faced the man. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 pm

The two men continued to walk towards their direction. It seemed that waht had occured earlier would be the only exictement of the night and things would take a turn to the calmer side. "You are more than just an oridinary man. Even I can see that. I know when someone has been trained." said Kaname as he shift his the boys weight on his shoulders in order to get comfortable. In a few minutes, it seemed as if the boy had woken up and had decided he was strong enough to walk. Kaname looked the boy up and down, taking in any detail he could so he'd remember him. "You owe me a new shit kid" he said picking at his blood stained shoulder. Nitari then mentioned the idea of getting off the streets and the man nodded in agreement. He had already wasted enough time going through all of this. It was the time to leave. Nitari lead him to a door and turned to ask him a question. Kaname didnt even have to think. If it brought him closer to the Order then he would take it. "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking in & Entering(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2