Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_lcapTamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_voting_barTamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_lcapTamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_voting_barTamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble Empty
PostSubject: Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble   Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Tamaki Okinawa
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Element: Water, Blood
    Pets: N / A
    Weapons: Tamaki mainly depends on his bending when he is in battle, if he even fights at all.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 18th
    Blood type: B+
    Hobbies: Not necessarily fond of many activities, Tamaki is typically seen either reading a novel, or simple sitting in thought or in silence. Not a man of many words, he rarely socializes unless the situation is deemed necessary.
    Quirks: Calm and poised, one would have thought he would have been graced with composure and balance, but the notion couldn't be more wrong. An utterly clumsy individual, the blue-haired boy seems to have two left feet. Having the tendency to trip, fall completely, run into walls, and knock over priceless artifacts and decor, he does his best to still appear as the cool and collected male he is, but finds it difficult after the tenth time he trips in front of another.
    Character Theme: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: An unique shade of sky blue, Tamaki's hair is nearly pin straight. Cut in a layered manner, the locks, however, seem to fall perfectly on his scalp, and his bangs feather down barely past his eyes.
    Eyes: His distant, ocean blue eyes are of medium size.
    Height: 5'9"
    Clothes: As apart of the Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad, he typically wears the required, green garments that are made from strong materials from the Earth Kingdom. When off duty, however, he leans towards the creams and neutral color schemes. Refraining from attire that would cause him to stand out, he stays with the more soft, less vibrant and loosely fitted materials that are comfortable and able to be easily adjusted.
    Skin: Slightly pale, his skin is rather smooth. His hands and arms are where there is the only roughness, heavily marked with sporadic callouses and scarring.
    Body Type: Not necessarily well-built, Tamaki does, however, contain a fair amount of physical prowess to a certain extent. Having a thin, but firm torso, and arms with blatant muscle, they are his strongest, physical points.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: At first glance, people would make the assumption Tamaki has no personality. A silent boy that is mistaken to be mute, he doesn't spark up a conversation so easily, unless he has taken a liking to you, and even then, it's only shortly answered sentences. Speaking with simple nods and raised eyebrows commonly, he has the tendency to be silent throughout an entire meeting. Having more of a reserved, regal persona, it isn't that he is shy, but doesn't have anything to say, or lacks interest in whatever topic is be spoken.
    Personal Strengths:
      + His dedication
      + A determined, ambitious soul
      + Desire to help others
      + Ability to logically think through a situation, rather than acting on impulsive nature
      + His superb healing with his bending abilities

Personal Weaknesses:
      - His silence often leads to others picking on him
      - Prefers not to resort to violence
      - His clumsiness
      - Easily disinterested
      - Appears rude because of his persona

Personal Hero: His father is the only person that Tamaki will ever look up to.
    Dreams and Ambitions: The boy only wishes to be able to make the most of his life by helping those in need. Not in the slightest effected by the typical luxury that is given to him because of his family's status, Tamaki would much rather give than receive, and help than destroy.

+ Reading
      + Watching plays
      + Experiencing new things
      + Being helpful

Dislikes:
      - Being teased or pestered
      - Sharp objects
      - Having to be blunt with someone from them to get the point
      - Falling
      - Finding himself in awkward predicaments

Brief History:

All of his life, Tamaki Okinawa was either befriended for his wealth, or teased for his silence. Born into a rich, luxurious family of Northern Water Tribe nobles, many people knew of his name and his high ranking social status. Having a water-bending father that was the General of the of the Northern Water Tribe Non-Military Defence Forces that was born from another noble family, and a mother that was a well-known, blood-bending healer throughout the nation (which was how he learned how to use his healing abilities to the fullest), that family was undoubtedly known. However, it was a life the blue-haired child wasn't fond of. Growing wary of the multiple galas, and formal meetings after a short while, it wasn't a surprise that Tamaki was different than most of the children.

Easily disinterested by the talk from his 'friends' of whose manor is even more grand, or which choice of style looked more fitting on one other over the other, he slowly became labeled as a 'mute' due to his lack of participation. Becoming more and more silent, he began to stop talking in general, which was when the ones that abused his wealth dubbed him as an outcast, even if he was a Noble's child, and picked on him.

With the first phase of teasing beginning as mere words, it slowly grew into more physical encounters when Tamaki wouldn't respond to their petty mockery, causing them to grow more and more irritated. It was as if they wanted him to fully collapse and breakdown to finally achieve a feeling of satisfaction. However, his silence never wavered, seeing their attempts as juvenile and unworthy of any witty retort or effort in response, so it was all quickly dismissed until bending was brought into the picture.

Scarring his arms and hands with sharp, blades of ice in a 'playful' act, it was then when his parents suddenly came out of the dark when it came to their son's troubles. Finding that sending him away to a distant relative residing in the Earth Kingdom would be the only option that would be effective, they sent Tamaki to the nation at the age of fourteen to not only prevent the abuse from occurring, but to salvage whatever piece of their reputation that was chipped off because of their unusual son. However, there, Tamaki found his ways of silence to only continue, even if there was no longer a reason for it, and still resides in Ba Sing Se, until he later joined the Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad and made home in the camps located in the Burned Lands.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble   Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 am

I'M SPAZZING SO MUCH I LOVE HIM! ;D Must roleplay ASAP. I'm going to start our topic very soon. Approved, Miss Lady. ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Tamaki Okinawa, Northern Water Tribe Noble
Page 1 of 1