Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_vote_lcapTíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_voting_barTíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_vote_lcapTíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_voting_barTíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tíriel Adriyan
Novice
Novice
Tíriel Adriyan

Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]   Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 am

|| PICTURE ||

Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] Oramie11

|| OVERVIEW ||

Name: Tíriel Adriyan
    Residence: Estate of Noble Family Adriyan, Northern Water Tribe, North Pole

:

|| House Adriyan: ||

"I, Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Vermilion Emperor, First of My Name, Protecter of the Realm, Lord of the Light and Dark States, Ruler of Nippon, Blood of the Sun, Father of Fire and Guardian of the Dragons, hereby summon the House Adriyan of the Vermilion

call a Summit of the Six Nations of our world at the Spirit King's Palace in the Shadow Lands in three days time.

I have proclaimed this meeting with the blessing of Spirit King Owlan to discuss and issue pertaining to the safety and futures of our two nations. I request and require your presence at this most recent of Summits. I further request and require the attendance from your nation to be no larger than a group of three, including your persons and two of your best guards. No one else of your family may attend, and the group and entourage may not outweigh the maximum three.

I hope that you will attend this Summit, as the matters of this Summit, as mentioned, will hereby change our world and futures forever.

Sincerely,

Vermilion Emperor Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi

"

Original Family Tree of Orami & Tíriel

Mohanori was founder of the family, and father of Siria'Norana, making him paternal grandgrandgrandfather of Orami, and maternal for Tíriel.
    Tamara was wife of Mohanori, mother of Siria'Norana, as well as paternal grandgrandgrandmother of Orami, and maternal for Tìriel. She was killed in robbery as was her husband, when Siria'Norana was still young.
    Siria'Norana was grandgrandmother of her two reincarnations; paternal to Orami, and maternal to Tíriel, and a master of spiritbending, known for splitting her soul to two. She had two daughters, Yamada Mohanori,and Serinya, whom she gave to nobles of House Adriyan. She died to a serious heart attack, at age of sixty.
    Makata was Siria'Norana's husband who died shortly after the birth of his younger daughter Yamada. That makes him grandgrandfather of both girls, maternal to Tíriel, paternal to Orami. He was a mindbender, but keeped it as a secret from her wife and village.

Yamada Mohanori was the paternal grandmother
    Razen Mohanori was the paternal grandfather

Serinya Adriyan was the maternal grandmother
    Sorenida Adriyan was the maternal grandfather

Yukiharu Mohanori is an aunt of Orami, and sister of Kitaro, presumably the only relative, that still lives in Hing Wa, and the last one of mindbenders of the family. She works at tea house, and uses her spare time on her garden.
    Kitaro Mohanori is the father
    Umimitsu Mohanori is the mother of Orami, being Mohanori by marriage, as a wife of Kitaro.
    Serinya Adriyan
    Serinya Adriyan
    Serinya Adriyan
    Serinya Adriyan
    Serinya Adriyan is an uncle of

*green is "related-to-both"
    *red is "relative of Tíriel"
    *blue is "relative of Orami"

Reincarnation of Siria'Norana

A long time ago, there was an woman, who lived in a small village on tropical island of Hing Wa, and was called Siria'Norana, daughter of Mohanori. She had originally two daughters, Yamada and Serinya, but had to give Serinya away to the noble family of House Adriyan, because she did not have enough money to raise two children. In sorrow, she fell to depression for her mistake, and prayed spirits to help her, and give her courage to move on. Instead of actual blessing, spirits taught her to a spiritbender, giving her ability to talk to spirits and manipulate one's soul and aura. She got up from the dark, and raised her daughter Yamada, but died at age of fifty-two; before that however, she managed to mess her soul so, that it was split into two, into mirrors of each other. Her reincarnation cycle also split two, destroying the soul of Siria'Norana, but creating two, completely new cycles; cycles of Orami and Tíriel.

Psychic Link between oRami

xxx

House Adriyan - a nearly royal family of Vermilion Empire, originated from City of Kouzai, where their former residences are located, was known for their profession as teachers and masters of firebending, hundreds of years ago. Now, seven-hundred and twenty-two years after Phoenix King Ozai's fall, by the orders of Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, the Vermilion Emperor, House Adriyan has abandon the City of Kouzai and moved to the Capital of Vermilion Empire, to accept their duty as royal mentors and guides of firebending to the family of Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi.

Now their members have named seats in the Royal Palace of Vermilion Empire, and three estates in the Capital. Their duty is to serve the family of Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi and the Vermilion Emperor, as a personal guide and mentor in terms of firebending.

For being born into a noble family of Northern Pole, House Adriyan, and having the title of 'first daughter', she is a princess of her family. The household of Adriyan is known for their profession as teachers of the Royal Family of Northern Water Tribe, and for their job as keepers of waterbending secrets. To the future head of House Adriyan, waterbending is an trait, that is needed, as the head of family is responsible of advanced waterbending lessons for royals. As all her predecessors did, Tíriel posses a natural ability of water manipulation, and actually has quite big possibility to become a master of waterbending arts. However, her training has just started, and she is not familiar with any other art than basic waterbending.

Their household's waterbender masters have shown to be talented in more foreign and exotic forms of waterbending, while some prefer to teach the ordinary waterbendin, and some are masters of different paths and styles of it. There is fully thirteen higher masters of waterbending arts in House Adriyan at one time, and they all specialize in different usage of waterbending; only archsages of the tribe are more proficient than these masters. Together they form a council of great masters and teachers of waterbending, and rule the House Adriyan with the head of family.

First of the thirteen masters is always a master of southern and northern styles and philosophies, while not actually showning great amount on the talent itself. The second master is most experience healer of household, and responsible of teaching the art to young and willing noble women. Knowing most cures and healing ways, only few are more advanced than this master. These two are most employed of all masters, because their talents are the most common ones.

The third master of the council is responsible of teaching art, what is generally called winterbending of water, and is combination coldbending, icebending and snowbending skills. The third master is usually also an archivermaster, and responsible of historical information of waterbending. The fourth master of the council has his or her area of training at general and ordinary waterbending and is keeper of the greater waterbending scrolls. The fifth master is responsible of teaching so called summerbending of water, which includes elements of heatbending, vapor-, foam- and steambending, plus the art of scaldbending. He or she is always responsible of archiving of new waterbending styles and paths. The third, the fourth and the fifth masters are always working very closely, because their work is exteremely similiar.

The sixth master of the council is master of a special art of gelidkinesis; the art of manipulation of slimy and gelatin-like substance, the art of solidifying water to either gelatin or semi-solid matter, and the art of controlling the density of water; not limited to thickness, master might have ability to manipulate the weight and the size of water. The seventh master out of twelwe has focusen into the gathering of water, and into a foreign art of water generation; nearly impossible talent. By generating water out of nothing, the master can overcome one of most major weaknesses, the lack of moisture. The eight master is responsible of more advanced art of weatherbending, being capable of manipulating storms, currents and tides, plus summoning, but not bending, thunder and strong wind, or clouds. The sixth, the seventh and the eight masters are more advanced users of waterbending, and more honored for their skill.

The ninth greater master of House Adriyan is given a talent of water enhancement and adaption. This means, that he or she knows how to grind your physical and mental condition to the peaks of human, and that he or she can train you to adapt into the underwater. She or he can train noble student to immune to few states, such as cold. This is the master responsible of advanced philosophies, while the first master focuses to the basics. The tenth master is a plantbender, teachning the connection between the spirits of moon, ocean and nature. He or she is probably only one in the North Pole, that can teach plantbending. This master also usually has experience with poison- and acidbending. The ninth and the tenth masters are highly ranked and praised for their even more great skill with water.

The eleventh master has obtained symbiosis with the moon, rather than with ocean. The mastery on moonlight manipulation is a rare gift, that this master often has. The master's knowledge on spiritual world, and skill in bloodbending and diplomancy makes him or her a fearful war weapon of United Water Kingdoms. Often well-aged master, because the position is very hard to get. The twelfth master is extremely experience waterbender, and has focused his or her powers into the peak of waterbending, the mastering of hydroportation and hydromimicry. This means, that he has ability to teleport with water, and turn into water itself. The skills of that kind allows a user to have deeper understanding with water, gaining aquatic sense when in water, similiar to seismic sense.

The thirteenth master is to cherish the foreign elemental combinations of water, and supervise the usage of holy water of House Adriyan. This means, that thirteenth master focuses and teaches the usage of following elements; oil, which is combination of earth, water and fire; illusion, that is mixed of water, air and light; mud, that is both earth and water;

By this, he or she is the most greatest of all masters.

A swordmaster in House Adrian is a duty of experienced soldier, whose knowledge on combat, weapons and warfare does not simply end to basics. This master is responsible of teaching martial arts and swordplay to the royal and noble children, as well as work with the warchief and king of United Water Tribes. Every single possible head of family is required to spent three months in master's teaching.

The head of family, must

Out of all duties, there is also archsages, whose responsibility is to cherish elemental combination usage of waterbending, and posses a talent of illusion control, acid-poisonbending and steam-scald manipulation. He also is responsible of spiritbending and control of holy water.

Pets:
    Weapons:
    [/size]
    [/color][/color]

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Family: (Your characters family members)
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/48/52/60/oramie11.jpg

|| Physical Describtion: ||

Hair: (Be descriptive! Do not say, "Black, short, straight". Say, "She has black hair going down to her shoulders. It is straight, with a bit of a curl at the end of it.")
    Eyes: (You know the drill. Size, and color. Shape is optional, but be realistic)
    Height: (Be realistic. A 6' tall 13 year old? No way! A 5'5'' 13 year old? Yes)
    Clothes: (Be detailed. Don't say, "Blue pants, red shirt." Say, "She wears orange silk kung-fu pants and a yellow kung-fu shirt. The sleeves of the shirt are decorated with dragons." etc.)
    Skin: (Does your character have smooth skin? Rough skin? Scales? Fur? Feathers? All of the above?)
    Body Type: (How is your character built? Is he well built? A John Cena look alike? A skinny wimp?)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)
Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)
Personal Weaknesses: (2-5. Weaknesses create interesting characters. Not many people want to put a lot, but put 2-5)
Hamartia: (What is your character's one fatal flaw?)
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

Dislikes: (Again, about 5)

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)
[/list]
Back to top Go down
Tíriel Adriyan
Novice
Novice
Tíriel Adriyan

PostSubject: Re: Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]   Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Tíriel Adriyan

Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] Oramie10

General Identification

Actual Name:

Tíriel Adriyan - daughter of Serinya Adriyan

Born to a bulgarian-japanese bloodline,
    of spiritually-rich women, dedicated to
    protect mortals, her mother Sage, gave
    her baby a name, that would breathe
    fear in the enemies and in the hollows.
    She gave her a name of ancient beast,
    a former hollow queen Tíriel, that turned
    against the hollow race, and scarred the
    southern desert of Hueco Munco, killing
    millions of hollows, sending them to the
    World of Living as mortals. Tíriel was also
    a character of brittish poem, written by
    William Blake. Tíriel of the poem was a
    kind, pure-hearted and helpful person.
    Predecassors:

Sage Adriyan - daughter of Katerina Adriyan

Sage was mother of Tíriel, but died in a
    serious car accident, though a hollow
    actually possessed the body of a mortal
    and struck the car against Sage. She
    was unable to use her powers because
    of the solar eclipse, that sealed them.
    Sage was a nurse at Tokyo's hospital,
    and possesed great amount of healing
    powers, and medical knowledge.

Katerina Adriyan - daughter of Emiliya Adriyan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emiliya Adriyan - daughter of Kira Adriyan

Kira Adriyan - daughter of Tiniya Adriyan

Epic Aliases:

"A girl who learn to fear water"

Moment of Birth:

Tíriel, a healthy and smiling female
    child, was born to Tinia Adriyan, and
    to her husband Hayate Adriyan, in
    fourteenth day of May, 717 After
    Falldown of Ozai, at the Adriyan
    Estate of Ember Island, in Vermilion
    Dragon Empire, making her 21. Her
    blood type was confirmed to be B+.

Actual Gender:
    Official Species:
    General Alignment:
    Affiliation & Rank:

High-Spec Human:
    Spiritually Aware:
    The Intervention:

Appearance Information

General Appearance:

Build:

Tíriel has pretty "model-thin" build; She
    keeps fit, but never specially muscular,
    as she doesn't like intense training. She
    has indeed lean and slender body, and
    she may lean to the "less-than-average"
    weight class of women, but if we note
    her height, which is low, thin build is not
    so bad thing. She is over puberty, reaching
    to adulthood, and that means, that she
    has curves; while not extremely big, she
    posses well-grown breasts, being size of D.

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 119 lbs.

Eyes:

Tíriel's eyes are colored with medium-
    intense marine, glowing softly in the
    blue, channeling curiousity, innocence
    and naivety, but also containing the
    tricky aspects in them. They are like
    the hazy sea on a stormy afternoon,
    covered by mist and cold, that winds
    have brought to it's hands. These
    eyes are a bit of round, not very big,
    in terms of the size and mass.

Brows:

The strong eyebrows of Tíriel are one
    of her eye-catching features in her face.
    Instead of brown color, as her hair,
    there is black colorization in them, giving
    her unique look, yet not even close weird.

Lashes:

Tíriel's eyelashes are deeply black-colored,
    just like her eyebrows, which makes them
    so adorable and beautiful. The feature is to
    highlight the beauty of her eyes and other
    facial features, giving them the only gothic
    attribute, of her whole appearance.

Expression:

These marine eyes contains a lot of emotion,
    from cold hatred to flirty passion, yet the
    most used word for her gaze and expression
    could be "wild", as it's part of her nature.
    Her facial muscles are, well... flexible; she's
    able to perform dozens of smiles and sneers,
    and other kind of facial expressions. Tíriel's
    gazes are notably colorful and mysterious,
    maybe a little seductive and flirty

and her facial muscles could
    have been described "flexible", as she
    can come up with dozens of smiles,
    sneers and other kinds of expressions.
    When summed up, her gazes are most
    importantly colorful and versatile. The
    expression on her face is often filled
    with several aspects of emotions, warm
    and cold, but most importantly the
    expression channels her personality,
    and Tíriel's wild nature.

Nose:

Tíriel has a small nose, often said to be
    "cute" or "pretty", which is rare; nose is
    one of the places, that most of societies
    consider ugly, and critique it easily.
    Tíriel has developed a smell and knowledge
    for poisons, as she was tried to be wiped
    out, several times, with contaminants.

Mouth:

Tíriel's symmetric and beautiful lips are
    often filled with rosa lipstick, that is only
    a little more colorful, than the natural
    shade of her lips. She uses time on her
    lips too, as they are the source of one of
    her deadliest instruments; her voice.

Voice:

Charming, seductive, compelling...
    captivating and hypnotic; the five
    words, that describe her voice the
    best of all. Her voice is her weapon,
    as she posses ability of persuasion.
    No man is known to resist her call,
    nor resist the seductive suggestions,
    that she gives subliminally. Addictive
    content of it, is simple, but effective;
    Just one little taste, and your hooked.

Ears:

Though they are covered by her hair,
    the ears of Tíriel are medium-sized;
    visible to those who pay attention on
    the looks. She often keeps a white
    earrings in them, to decorate the
    part, she does not herself like actually.

Hair:

Tíriel's long deeply brown-colored hair
    falls directly under her shoulder blades,
    whenever untied. Her hair has a softly
    silvery sheen in it, and a few of spots,
    that seems to be more lighter than rest
    of the hair, making it more "beautiful"
    when the light strikes it. When the dark
    decays the light, her hair turns more...
    intimidating, being filled with more darken
    shades. Tíriel keeps her hair unbounded,
    parted to the left side of her pretty,
    underlining her natural beauty and
    symbolizing her free and wild spirit, if
    not training or working, when it is in a
    long ponytail. She may even use whole
    morning in bathroom, taking care of hair.

Skin:

Tíriel has healthy rosy, highlighting the
    light and the shadow on her face, and
    extremely unblemished skin; the skin,
    that a young shinigami girl, who hasn't
    interacted with hollow before, should
    have. It has minor shade, but most
    obviously warm and soft texture, and
    though her body in general lacks the
    blush, her cheeks are little more warmly
    colored. Having no birth markings, scars
    or tattoos, Tíriel's skin could have been
    described as flawless; also, in addition,
    she uses every day hours for her skin's
    care.

Clothing:

Style:

Clothes:

Jewelry:

Masks:

Tíriel loves to use decorated maskes;

Accessories:

Weapons:

- A vast collection of throwing knives, all
    having the signature of the Masked Demon,
    the masked female spirit, who once purified
    the Ember Island from robbers and thieves.
    Tíriel has taken purifying the injustice from
    the island as her personal duty; some nights
    a masked and robed woman can be heard to
    stop criminals, and kill them, instead of giving
    them a chance of imprisonment. These knives
    are of course hid in the basement of her manor,
    in the Ember Island.

- always carrying at least two daggers, that
    all are marked with symbol of The Masked Demon,
    hints, that Tíriel is proficient user of the weapon
    type. People who have seen the injuries, that
    leaded to the death of the criminals, could only
    guess, who could do so accurate and deadly
    strikes with a dagger, and for a experienced
    criminal.

- a wakizashi, that's handle is decorated with
    spirit symbols of Vermilion Dragon Empire,
    with the symbols of Masked Demon, and with
    beautiful rubies. The most deadly and most used
    weapon of Tíriel, is a shortsword, used once
    former Fire Nation's Lord.

Pets:

Personality Information

Overall Personality:

self-centered, open and outgoing, happy and flirty/playful

Overall Liking:

• ?????

General Dislikes:

• ?????

Three Main Goals:

• ?????

Minor Wants & Dreams:

• ?????

Overall Strengths:

• ?????

Weakspots & Flaws:

• ?????

Nightmares & Fears:

• Hydrophobia -

Basic Combat Information

Fighting Style:
    Combat Specialty:

Personal Ability Information

(Shinigami may not start with more than ONE personal ability. Personal abilities are special powers unique to your character. They are obtained at birth or through freak occurrences. These cannot be things you would able to teach others or simply obtain through hard work along.)

Name of Ability:
Effects & Details:

As long as anybody could remember, the mortal women of the House Adrian, have been living in Japan, practicing witchcraft; casting spells by rituals and brewing potions, scrying for the lost and healing the wounded. They have always been there, and few of them does not seem to age at all. As a female member of the House Adrian, Tíriel also posses magical powers, actually she possesses remarkable amount of magical energy in her mortal body. Ah, I guess the word magical wont fit to the world of the forum, am I right? I'd like rather call this ability of theirs to 'hollow magic', as the users of art summon hollows to their need and borrow their powers for a moment. Sounds more fitting to universe? Now, after the small interview, I will tell about the actual power in them, that allows them to gain access into 'the hollow witchcraft'.

A family member summons the power of wanted hollows, in the first sentence of spell or ritual, by their natural ability of conjuration. The hollow doesn't exactly appear, but are transfered next to user, in astral level, that no other person, than the user, may see and interact. The second sentence of spell, is for the contract with hollow; they do not steal hollows power, though it isn't impossible for a member of House Adrian to do so, but borrows it. This means, that the user must pay a price for usage

???

???

Name of Ability:
Effects & Details:

???

Family Information

†=deceaced s=spiritbender
    m=mindbender f=firebender
    w=waterbender b=bending mastery
    e=earthbender

First Generation:

Old Kohoshi † -
    Eiya'Nojata Kohoshi † -
    Tamara Mohanori -
    Old Mohanori † -

Second Generation:

Siria'Norana Mohanori † -
    Makata Mohanori † -
    Yanna Mohanori † -

Third Generation:

Sorenida Adriyan † -
    Serinya Adriyan † -
    Yamada Mohanori † -
    Kenzhao Mohanori † -

Fourth Generation:

Complicated Reincarnation Issue

Two Reincarnations of Siria'Norana:

A long time ago, there was a woman,
    who lived in a small village on the
    tropical island of Hing Wa. She was
    called Siria'Norana Kohoshi, wife of
    Makata Mohanori, who’s surname she
    and her children would adopt. She
    had a daughter, Serinya and a son,
    Yamada but she gave away Serinya
    to the Adriyan family, knowing they
    could give her a better life than she
    ever could with her meagre means.

Despite believing she did the right
    thing she was torn apart by sorrow
    and she fell to depression. She prayed
    to many spirits to help her, and give
    her courage to move on, to forget
    about her lost child and rejoice at
    the girl’s new prospects as the
    adopted daughter of a noble house.
    But the spirits are often fickle, and
    instead of answering her prayers
    with reassurance and soothing words
    they gave her power, the power of
    spirit bending, giving her the ability
    to talk to spirits and manipulate souls
    and auras, including her own.

As she discovered the extents of her
    new powers the dark mood that had
    previously  been destroying her was
    cast away. She raised her sole remaining
    child, Yamada, as best as she could,
    while at the same time devoting much
    of her time to studying spirit bending,
    teaching her son at the same time.
    She made great progress in that
    discipline, daring to go further than
    others did in the realm of spirits. She
    saw herself invincible, blessed by the
    spirits themselves, their favored
    champion and indestructible emissary,
    or so she thought.

That arrogance cost her both her life and
    her soul. She pushed too far, too fast and
    too hard. All of her work as a spirit bender
    was focused on reuniting with her little
    Serinya. At the age of fifty two she finally
    thought she’d found the answer. She and
    Yamada attempted the ritual, but it backfired,
    cleaving her soul clean in half. One half of
    the soul latched onto the intended target
    of the ritual, Serinya. The other latched onto
    whatever other living creature was in the room,
    which happened to be Yamada.

The fragmenting of her soul meant that
    Siria’Norana’s reincarnation cycle was
    also cut in half, Yamada’s half reincarnating
    into her son's firstborn daughter and Serinya’s
    doing the same to her daughter's  irstborn.
    These two reincarnation paths have
    culminated in Orami Mohanori and Tíriel
    Adriyan respectively. Where will Siria’Norana’s
    shattered soul take these two young ladies?
    Who knows.

Connection of Two Reincarnations:

Uncontrolled Level

- All of the strong emotions and the
    pain is shared once activated.
    - They have random dream walking
    to each others dreams.
    - They have randomly an access into
    the pasts of their owns, and to the
    past of Siria'Norana, and their relatives.
    - Sometimes, they can hear each others
    thoughts, when there is no other person
    near them, even from miles away.
    - They will know, when the other one
    is in danger.

Controlled Level

- Once they meet themselves really for
    the first time, they obtain complete
    telepathic communication between each
    other.
    - They can now also close the
    communication and activate it again, if
    there is an event, that you do not
    wanna share with the other one.
    - They can share senses now; they can
    send visions, heard things, smells and
    tastes to the other one.
    - They can also transfer emotions and
    feelings, without using words or any
    specific communication.
    - They gain control over the
    uncontrolled abilities.

Mastered

- They can now transfer knowledge
    and skills to each other, giving them
    abilities and talents, that the other
    one has, though only temporary.
    When the other posses the ability,
    another doesn't anymore, though it
    will be quickly re-obtained.
    (Orami giving Tíriel the ability of
    singing, or Tíriel giving Orami her
    firebending; This would make
    Orami's voice sound terrible, and
    Tíriel's bending would be gone,
    as long as the other one has it.)

- Obtainable only once, Siria'Norana
    will offer her knowledge on spiritbending,
    giving them a chance as a spiritbender,
    and learn more about the spirit world.

Background Information

Roleplay Information

Template © The Frost (Head-Admin of Platinum Hearts)
New Editor © Brisingr (Thank you for letting me use this template! Love U 4ever!)

Last edited by Tíriel Adriyan on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:43 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]   Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:45 pm

So, we don't really have 'Shikai' here.... make sure to take that out. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]   Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:14 am

Tsumi, it's not our template even. I believe this is from another site, and she's using it as a template, and an insta-reference all in one place to make her knew character. I'm just assuming, if not, I'll make sure to take care of it.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tíriel Adriyan
Novice
Novice
Tíriel Adriyan

PostSubject: Re: Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]   Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:24 am

Wink When ever the paragraph starts with color darkgreen, it means that the following is completely WIP, meaning, it is copied from another site, from my charry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]   Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tíriel Adriyan || Northern Water Tribe Noble [WIP]
Page 1 of 1