Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_lcapShiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_voting_barShiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_lcapShiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_voting_barShiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble Empty
PostSubject: Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble   Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm

SHIORI NAKUMI

Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble 998699-2-1

|BASICS|

Name: Shiori Nakumi

Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe

Current Residence: Outside of the Northern Water Tribe Area

Element: Water

Pets: None

Weapons: A Katana, with a teal blue felt wrapped hilt, with tassels holding traditional hand carved ice beads. One is a bear, The other, A wolf. It is paired with a sienna colored leather sheath. ( Picture Above )

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: May 5th

Blood type: AB-

Hobbies: Shiori likes to assemble her own pieces of clothing, meaning she is a designer of sorts. Beading her own jewelry, and wrapping and sewing her own boots.

Quirks: Shiori snorts sometimes when she laughs.

Character Theme: Fell in love with a Girl with Lyrics ~ White Stripes

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Shiori has long black hair, with natural navy blue highlights. It comes to about the back of her knees, and is straight. It has lots of layers and wisps out in tiny strands. Her bangs fall just over her eyes in a layered fashion.

Eyes: Grey, dark as a cloudy day, with the sun still finding a way to stream through. They look very serious, but also very attractive behind her thick long eyelashes that seem to be blankets over the clouds.

Height: 5"8"

Clothes: Shiori’s clothing consists of ivory white cotton garments, a long skirt with slits up the side that reach to the top of her thigh. She wears a matching cotton shirt that wraps over her like a robe and is tied off. Her sleeves are open and large, coming to about the middle of her arm. The bottom of her skirt has a traditional pattern, and the matching attire has blue rimmed edges.

To match with all of this she wraps around a scarf of silk around her waist. It is a vibrant blue fabric, with tassels and color added to it. Her boots are made from seal hide, a tan leather fabric that reaches up to her knee, tied with a red ribbon.

Shiori has a few armor pieces; Arm guards that are the same fabric and color of her swords sheath. Other accessories include a bone necklace, a beaded and bone belt on top of the blue silk scarf around her waist, and traditional earrings her mother passed down to her.

Skin: Shiori has pale baby soft skin, with a slight peach shade to it. She doesn’t tend to absorb the sun very much, so color on her skin doesn’t really exist.

Body Type: She isn’t built, but she isn’t a wimp either. She is toned, having a long thin body, but she still possess feminine curves as well

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Shiori is rather quiet, but very serious. she is very dependable and hard working. She doesn't believe in a easy life, saying things shouldn't be given, only earned. She doesn’t state many of her opinions, viewing it better to keep her mouth shut. She is very intelligent, her experiences giving her wisdom, experiences she set her mind to and accomplished.

Even though she is not very old, she has been through a lot in life. Shiori tends to give off a vibe that she doesn’t really care about a lot, however she does, but her comments on it are limited however. She doesn’t stand to be talked to rudely, and will put you in your place.

She is strong, and independent, not relying on anyone else to do what she was supposed to. A great ally to have, as she is an esteemed warrior and a mental strategist. Mentally, and emotionally, she is quite older than she seems.

She likes to take on any challenge, if it seems to be worth her time. she is analogical, finding and picking out every detail and how problems could be solved. She values the innocent and wishes to serve them, may that be protection or helping in anyway. But if your guilty, she will find a way to give you what you deserve.

Most would say she is rather too full of herself, a little cocky; but the truth is, Shiori is just confident, because she knows what she does is true. Shiori wouldn’t say anything and she would easily back down if she knew she would lose that one.

Sometimes she could have a smart mouth, being a little sarcastic, and a little rude, but she doesn’t really care about people and their feelings. They mean little to her. Shiori is very morale, she like to obey and abide by rules and orders given to her, but she isn’t afraid to lead any fight. She is very assertive, but composed. outspoken, yet she watches what she says.

Personal Strengths:
    -Intelligence
    - Bending Skill
    - Martial Arts
    - Swordsmanship

Personal Weaknesses :
    - Crying (Shiori hates seeing people cry, and she would probably start herself, then feeling bad and giving into their will)
    - Drinking (She can be somewhat of an alcoholic)
    - Snakes (She is deathly afraid of Snakes, and would faint in contact)

Personal Hero: Shiori finds favoritism in her Uncle, King Kanuk

Dreams and Ambitions: She wishes to be part of the Royal advisory dealing with War, and eventually teach her own students.

- Water (and the cold [ DUH] )
    - Night Walks
    - Seeing Children Play
    - Tea
    Dislikes:
    - Perverts
    - Hot Shots ( People who think they are better than anyone else )
    - Spicy Food
    - Snakes (… again she is deathly afraid)
    - Seeing other people live her dream

Brief History:On a beautiful night, off the coast of the Northern Water tribe, in a tiny hut, with the Moon shining high above. A tiny baby girl screamed out into the world for the first time. The pale child, crying in her father’s grizzly hands. Her eyes barely opening. Grey as the sky in the wee morning. Shining in the fire lit next to them. And exasperated mother, reaching out to the child, running her hand over the soft head of the child, covered in a small patch of black hair, with a odd navy blue tint.

Her mother smiled, and her father sighed in happiness. They named her Shiori, and cleaned her well, to wrap her up in her first plush seal skin; warm and toasty. It all seemed so perfect. Their first child. It wasn’t too long before they came to this patch of land. A year ago she believed. Shiori’s mother was actually a princess, Princess Sereha , a sister to Prince Kanuk, and daughter to King Tsukuro and Queen Hana. She lived a peaceful, easy life. Where all was brought to her. Yet this isn’t what she wanted. She had spent much time outside the palace, and had met a young shop keeper; Bruto, working for a angry old fool. Sereha had snuck out almost every night to see him, standing on a bridge together. This is where they first kissed, and fell in love. But it was a forbidden love, she was a princess, he was a low commoner. So she decided to leave. During the night, she had vanished. Leaving with him on a boat, heading south. They didn’t head to far, found an island, and there they stayed.

The couple was happy to have their first child, but they were poor, and couldn’t afford much. To provide for his new family, Bruto joined the army, which promised to pay his lonely family. It kept them alive, but Shiori grew up without a father. She helped her mother with chores, cooking and cleaning, but whatever time she had left, Shiori would be out sitting on a patch of snow playing with her water bending. A ability that overlooked both her mother and father’s generation. So she was the only bender in the family. So Shiori had to teach herself for the most part.

One snowy day, when Shiori was thirteen. A recruit from the army had appeared on the doorstep. A stranger to shiori and her mother. They let him in, sat him down and gave him a warm drink. But the news the stranger had were not very inviting. Bruto her father had died in a accident with the ships, sinking into the water and being crushed by the ship itself. Tears built up in the tiny child’s face and she had ran off to her room, creating a puddle of her tears on her blanket. But why was she crying, she had never even met her father. He was never there to her. At that moment she swore never to shed another tear for her father. And soon after, Shiori fell asleep.

She awoke to that stranger, practicing his swordsmanship in her yard. Of course as a curious child she ran out there to see what he was doing. Apparently he was her father’s great friend, and commanding officer, but unfortunately he had to stay for a bit until his ship finished its rounds. About three months time. That is what he had to do just to tell Shiori’s mother himself. The girl watched him practice, wide eyed and smiling. She liked the art.

“ Shiori, would you like to learn?” He asked, smiling at the child. Of course she nodded, and this had been her first lesson. She learned fast, and soon she was holding the sword herself, stepping, thrusting, fluid movements. It was time to spar, together, with wooden sticks, they danced together, thrusting, slicing, stepping, they looked like they were ballerinas together. But before long, Shiori had caught him on his back, with the stick at his throat, she had mastered this, with a month of time to spare.

Yet what she didn’t know, was that he wasn’t leaving. He had fallen in love with the widowed woman, and he planned to care for her, in a way that wouldn’t take him from her. Shiori was pleased, she would have a father, that could teach her the ways of the blade and the art of water bending. Of course her mother’s heart still ached for Bruto, but this recruit, Duran, had patched the holes and was recreating this family.

Shiori grew to the age of seventeen, and now, her mother shared her secret, with both Shiori and Duran. That she was the princess, and Shiori was of Noble blood. Of course this intrigued her, and she had to leave. Sereha saw this coming, and gave her the valued traditional necklace that her mother had given her. One that was to be passed down to every princess. Of course Shiori wasn’t a princess, but she was one at heart. And Duran gave his young pupil, warrior, daughter his blade. The one his father crafted for him; his teacher. She smiled, thanked him, bowed and left, heading North.

So Shiori left and soon she heard of her cousins. Those born to Her mother’s Uncle. Shiori seemed rather hesitant of them, thinking they were spoiled brats. Especially because they were a year younger than her. She was eighteen now, and to this day, she plans the day when she can walk in the palace doors and greet her lost family.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble   Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:20 pm

BUMP!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble   Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 pm

*delighted look* APPROVED. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble   Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiori Nakumi ~ Northern Water Tribe Noble
Page 1 of 1