Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meeting new People (Open)

Go down 
+2
Sonnet
WarMonger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:33 am

(Edited)
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:32 pm

"Hello sir, what may I get you today?"

The waitress startled Laurent. He as too embarrassed form his little incident outside that he didn't realise he walked into the tea shop.

"Wait, what?" Lauent paused, as he processed what was going on. "Oh, right, umm, I'll just have-"

Then the waitress ran away from him, going after Takashi, who decided not to pay. However, Laurent didn't realise she was going after a freeloader.

"How rude! How dare she just walk away from me like that,"

However, the freeloader was drawing a crowd. Everybody was looking at him, but of course Laurent didn't notice. But while the boy was getting pushed back into the shop, Laurent looked up and recognised the Takashi.

"HEY! You're that guy who nearly burned me to death!"

Laurent stormed over to the boy. He was really angry. And if anybody knew him personally, they would know that Takashi was in real bad trouble

"You have some nerve! Do you know what could have happened!? Somebody oughta teach you a lesson."
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Takashi had no clue what was going on. One second everything was quiet, and the next, some guy was pushing him back into the tea shop that he had just escaped, and everybody wanted a peice of him. This included the guy that he did nothing to do but was mad because his lunch got interupted. Takashi looked around, not really listening to what the crowd was saying. He looked outside a window and noticed how nice of a day it was. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. There wasn't even a single cloud in the sky.

Laurent wrote:
"You have some nerve! Do you know what could have happened!? Somebody oughta teach you a lesson."

This snapped Takashi back to reality. As he walked towards wavy black haired young man, Takashi threw a couple of coins over towards the waitress, and ignored the other two. Takashi never took his eyes off of Laurent.

"I'm ready for my lesson." Takashi smiled as his hand gripped around the hilt of his katana.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Novice
Novice
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Dex stared blankly at the angry people before him, one boy with hair dark as night, and mysterious green eyes, a man with equally dark hair who appeared to be rather intrigued with everything that was going on. He wasn't really paying attention himself until the boy he met outside had spoken and tightened his grip on his katana. He chuckled to himself at the fighting spirit both young men had but knew he couldn't allow them to fight.

"Forgive me gentlemen for interrupting your disagreement, but there are better ways to resolve your issues than to destroy this fine tea establishment. He cocked his head to the side and smiled, hoping for a positive reply.

Back to top Go down
Fuyu
Novice
Novice
Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Fuyu had been walking down the street looking for a place to eat. Her eyes widened at the crowd that had gathered around a tea shop. She sighed. Was this a popular place or something? As she neared the shop, she saw a man trying to calm the disgruntled crowd. Seeing that everyone was too busy being angry, she snuck passed the crowd and took a seat at a table. Fuyu glanced around and saw a young man by the entrance with his hand on the hilt of a sword. Her eyes widened. She stood up and tapped his shoulder.

"Umm... Pardon me, but I think you should put that away. Someone can get hurt."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new People (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3