Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meeting of Champions (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meeting of Champions (open) I_vote_lcapMeeting of Champions (open) I_voting_barMeeting of Champions (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meeting of Champions (open) I_vote_lcapMeeting of Champions (open) I_voting_barMeeting of Champions (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meeting of Champions (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting of Champions (open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Champions (open)   Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Red X was watching Kyoto fight Jin Rokichi. He knew what the fans wanted, a rematch between him and Jin. The idea was interesting but he beat him and he knew he could beat him again. His hands were resting upon the railing of his sky box and his Group A Conference Championship belt was resting upon his shoulder. He felt powerful knowing he was the best and ended Jin's streak.

He was the very last man to have an undefeated streak and if he lost now. it would all mean nothing and the title he worn now wouldnt mean a damn thing either. Though Kyoto was not a man he wanted to face because it would be too easy for him to beat in the finals.

Yet he paused as he felt a familiar person walk into his sky box. His eyes still held a hard glare towards the match. He moved his head and eyed Arlania behind him. The Group B Conference Champion graced him with her presence. Yet her streak was ended by Ji Mei by draw. He had beaten her but not by much.

" You better be ready young blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions (open)   Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Arlania stopped just as she was about to enter his box. She needed to confront him, but what was she supposed to say. She had never spoken to him before, she has never spoken to anyone above her commanding officer. This was her chance, all the possibilities... To clear up her name....

Arlania swallowed her fear and entered the box. She knew he recognized her presence, that was something they trained for. However he seemed so intense on the match before him. Was he basking in his glory or looking over the compitition? Doesnt matter.

He glanced her way, and his words etched into her soul. She wasnt afriad but how he said it made it sound like there was something else beside the match between them.

"Believe me im more than ready..." she said with a scowl on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions (open)   Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:16 am

He turned and fully faced her. He looked at her scowl and he smirked at her. His eyes looking her up and down to see if she was truly ready for what he had to say to her. His eyes stopped at her title that she was holding on her shoulder as well. He looked at it as it said " Group B Champion". She had grown since he had last seen her when she first joined. He turned away from her as he focused back on the match that was before him.

" You better be ready. I see you are the Group B Champion, by a draw. Even though you have drawn in your last match both titles go to the Dark Nation. I would rather die and see it go to the Light Nation or any other nation.

We have reports of a new clan forming in the Earth Kingdom deserts. They are of no consequence, yet we need to keep an eye on them. This then leads into the main reasons as to why I am talking to you. You no longer will take orders from Durzo anymore, he is no longer in charge of you. I am now your OOD. The Dominion honors you for bringing the Group B title to our Nation. Congratulations, Sergent."

He said as he promoted her from Recruit to Sergent. She could now boss lower ranks now and was now under the direct order of one of the most deadliest killers on the planet. He knew that fighting her would either lead to two leads. If she beat him it would crush him and his rank amongst his men and two if he beat her it might put her in a drought of defeat. Though he would break her and make her far more deadly in the shadow of defeat and victory.

" When we fight and I expect you to win. When we fight, I will break you. Emotional or physical. I...will...break you."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions (open)   Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 am

Ji Mei silently made her way through the crowd and jumped up onto the railing behind Red X. She sat on the railing and began to kick her feet playfully. She heard the yelling and the threats that came from Red X's mouth to his recruit. Se felt bad for her, she was a skilled fighter but she was always called out by him. She turned slightly and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Come on dude. Didn't you mother tell you to be nice to girls, it's respectful. Plus that's how you get some respect yourself." She gave a sigh and flipped backwards off the railing. Landing right beside him. "Heard you made it to the semi." She stated with a smile. "If we fight in the finals I'm prepared. I've been practicing some metal bending, so anything you throw at me I'm ready."

Ji Mei was full of glee as she hopped, yes hopped over to Arlania and whispered a little to loud. "Kick his ass for me." She giggled before spinning on her heel to face him and backed away a bit. "Don't mind me, go back to your death threats." She gave a little up and down wave with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions (open)   Meeting of Champions (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Champions (open)
Page 1 of 1