Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meeting new People (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meeting new People (Open) I_vote_lcapMeeting new People (Open) I_voting_barMeeting new People (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meeting new People (Open) I_vote_lcapMeeting new People (Open) I_voting_barMeeting new People (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meeting new People (Open)

Go down 
+2
Sonnet
WarMonger
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

Meeting new People (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:23 pm

The city was busy today. There many people residents and visitors alike. Artemis had opened her shop, not an hour and a half earlier. She was busy serving customers, despite the tea shop being relativly quiet. Artemis had just finished serving tea to some customers and sat down in the corner by the door. Artemis folded then unfolded before refolding her legs, her foot bobbing up and down ever so slightly. The girl leaned back, her lips pursed in thought, giving a polite nod to a customer as he left.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Ning was walking through the city streets of Omashu after he had sailed from Kyoshi island and travelled on land for a few days. After arriving at Omashu without carrying very many supplies he was tired and hungry. So he stopped by a tea shop for a some relaxing tea and a bite to eat. He walked through the door and briefly saw a girl in the corner of the room them continued forth. He sat down at one of the tables on the floor and awaited a server to arrive.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Artemis's eyes followed the man as he took a seat, she let a small sigh escape her lips. Brushing down her clothes she got to her feet, moving slowly over to the table, notepad and pen in hand. Artemis gave the man a polite nod before letting another sigh escape from her lips. She cleared her throat before speaking "good morning sir how may I serve you today?"
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm

The women from the corner had gotten up and readied to take his order greeting him. She sighed a few times catching Ning's attention. "So what is bothering you this morning?" he asked her simply and casually before placing his order.
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Several hundred feet above the clouds, Takashi stood up on Ryujin's back.

"Well, Ryu. Cross your fingers," said the young man as a half-hearted smile came across his face.

"You don't have to do this. You can just walk into the city like every other person." The dragon was right. Takashi could easily be breathing his last breath, but wasn't it Ryu who always pushed Takashi? Wasn't he the one who said that you can't know how you'll act in life or death situations until your presented with one. Anyways, Takashi wasn't like every other person. He was special, and he was going to survive.

Takashi took a deep breath and stepped off the dragon. He plummeted towards Omashu at speeds that he previously thought were impossible. Takashi closed his eyes, and concentrated on his breathing. He kicked both legs out creating a massive jet of flames which allowed him to slow down just enough to where he wouldn't be harmed. The young man kissed the ground before realizing that even though he knew what he did was harmless, others would see it as an attack on the city. Takashi ran, cutting through back alleys until eventually he ran across a tea shop. Takashi slipped in, and sat down, trying not to act suspicious.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Artemis wrote down the order giving a curt nod "nothing's wrong just a little tired." The girl shook her head slightly walking away to the kitchen area. A few moments later she returned with the man's order, placing it on the table infront of him "enjoy your meal sir." Artemis turned around seeing a new arrival, she moved over to him "good morning sir how may I serve you today?"
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

The girl simply said she was tired and he chuckled "Yeah no kidding? I just traveled from Kyoshi to here in 3 days." Ning said as he picked up his drink and sipped it then began eating his food while the women began walking away. She went up to another guy who had snuck in strangely, but Ning didnt really think he was up to anything so he let it be. Ning continued eating at his food bit by bit taking small sips of tea in between.
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Takashi looked up at the young girl who seemed several years older than him, and he couldn't help but smile. Three days ago he was in the south pole. Now he's going skydiving in Omashu. Last year Takashi would have never been able to imagine the life he's living.

"I'll just take some tea, beautiful," said Takashi grinning. He had never been in an Earth Kingdom city before. It was quite beautiful, finding a mixture between the industrial cities of the Fire Kingdom and the ultra-simplistic life style of the tribesmen in the south. The Earth Kingdom was civil, but peaceful. It was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Artemis swallowed slightly nodding slowly, ignoring the boy's comment. She wrote down the order before turning around, coming back a couple of minutes later to deliver the boy his tea. "Do enjoy your tea sir" she says giving a polite nod. The twent one year old turned away to take her seat by the door. She leaned back in the chair, resting her hands on her knees, letting a small sigh escape her lips. Her eyes looked over her customers and a small smile was visible upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Ning chuckled again at the boys attempt at flirting with the waitress as he finished his food. He began drinking the rest of his tea, as he set down the cup sighing at the end of the meal. He was satisfied with it, but unfortunatly he was still very hungry. He called over the waitress "Hey, sorry to bug you right now, but I need seconds." he asked still remaining level headed. "But this time, can I get maybe..." He paused thinking about it "Four times as much food?" he asked her laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new People (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next