Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meeting new People (Open)

Go down 
+2
Sonnet
WarMonger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Laurent was furious. He was walking down the street of Omashu, when out of nowhere, this fire bender almost burned him to death! An angry Laurent would of killed the boy in an instant, but he got away before Laurent could catch him.

"I can't believe they let people like him into the city! If he didn't get away so fast, I would of..."

Laurent's voice was beginning to get louder, and some people were starting to pay attention to what he was saying.

"..slammed him into the ground, take a rock, and SHOVE IT DOWN HIS!"

Quickly realising that he was screaming his thoughts, he stopped and gasped. Embarrassed, he quickly walked into a nearby tea shop. He took the seat farthest away from the door. He was so embarrassed.

"How did that happen? Do I always do that? Ugh, that was so embarrassing." thought Laurent, who wasn't thinking aloud this time.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 am

Artemis gives the man a small nod showing she undertood him, she moved into the back. Emerging with two trays full of food for the man "enjoy your food sir." As she left she noticed another man had entered the shop, she sighed, turned around and moved over to him "hello sir how may I serve you today?"
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 am

The women gave a small nod then came out with two trays completely covered with all of the food. She told him to enjoy his food "Thank you miss." he thanked her. He noticed the guy outside making all the racket enter as well, he began eating his food. Slowly his temper began to rise, he was just itching to give these two guys what they had coming. Drank his tea trying to calm down so he didnt make a scene and destroy everything in sight. He continued eating the food in silence.
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 am

Takashi recognized the young man that walked in from earlier, and slightly ducked his head and slipped out of the tea shop. He didn't need to make a seen in a city that he had just arrived in moments ago. By the time he realized that he didn't pay the lady in the tea shop it was already too late. He was already outside, and if he went back in to pay, the little hot head would certainly recognize him. Takashi turned to walk away hoping that the shop owner wouldn't realize until he was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Novice
Novice
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Over looking his city from the palace study, Dex watched as the mail carts zoomed up and Down Omashu, he smiled as he saw the children playing below him and the market place filled with people. "Things are pretty busy today huh Sully?" he said, petting the gorilla goat that stood beside him grunting in agreement. He closed his eyes as a cool breeze flew in through the window relaxing him after all the work he's done today. It was short lived as one of his advisers walked through the halls calling out to him with a high pitched voice. "Your majesty!" Dex removed a glove and placed his hand on the wall trying to feel where the adviser was. A an annoyed expression took over his face as he put his glove back on. He glanced out of the window again as he waited for the entrance of the adviser. An evil smirked crossed his face as he widened the window before him effortlessly and jumped out onto one the outgoing palace mail carts. His hair blew wildly behind him, the wind against his face was exhilarating. "WOOOO!" was the only thing the earth king could say as rode down the line. The only thing that came to mind was how beautiful Omashu was, especially when its experienced from a mail cart! Looking at the sky above as he fell, he could've sworn he saw someone falling from the sky, and then flames erupted from beneath them. He didn't think of it as an attack, however he was curious to find out what was going on, but at the same time he didn't want people over reacting if he had gotten involved so he decided to check on it in disguise. Approaching the end, he braced him self for a stop as he began reshaping his robes so they would cover his hair and most of his face.He found himself fumbling with a glove that had caught onto his earring,luckily this road wasn't crowded. He bumped heads with a young man about his height with slightly long, messy, black hair knocking both of them slightly off balance "My apologies young man" Dex said, barely affect due to his tough skin." He saw guards turning a corner, perhaps investigating the fire in the sky or looking for him, he couldn't take the chance. "Here, let me buy you some tea to make amends." he said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder nudging him anxiously into the direction of the tea shop.

Last edited by Dex on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:34 am

Artemis paused her feet pressed firmly against the ground, she turned her head. She spotted the boy leaving, she moved over to his table and to her anoyance found that he had not actually paid. Artemis dropped her pad, there were ther waotress's on the shop so she'd be fine by leaving. She ran, nearly sprinted out of the door, looking both ways. The earthbender spotted the back of the boys head and darted down the road, she hadn't noticed her new customers as she had left shortly before there arrival and was sprinting to catch up with the boy. It wasn't long however before she noticed someone pushing him back into the cafe, she rolled her eyes in slightly annoyance before she followed them both back inside.

Last edited by WarMonger on Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 am

Ning then sees the waitress chase after the twitchy guy from earlier. Smirking in the middle of his meal; he asks a waitress to give him his food to go. She came out quickly after packing it into a special bag as he finished his tea. "Thank you." he said giving her the money to pay for the meal. "Looks my day has met its climax." he said as he ran out the door after the waitress and the freeloader. He chased them outside hoping to see a fight, this was a good way to get back at the freeloader for disturbing his meal. But as soon as he went outside he saw that some guy with cloth covering his face sending the guy towards the shop again. Ning stopped and waited to see the waitress and what she would do.

Last edited by Jian Lu on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

(OOC: umm, the guy who didn't pay was forced back in by the Omashu king...lol, so now I don't know what to write!)
Back to top Go down
Dex
Novice
Novice
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 pm

(OOC: edited )
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 pm

(OOC: Edited)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new People (Open)   Meeting new People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new People (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next