Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Unusual Meeting 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Unusual Meeting I_vote_lcapAn Unusual Meeting I_voting_barAn Unusual Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Unusual Meeting I_vote_lcapAn Unusual Meeting I_voting_barAn Unusual Meeting I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Unusual Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrone
Novice
Novice
Khrone

An Unusual Meeting Empty
PostSubject: An Unusual Meeting   An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:24 am

An Unusual Meeting 640x360

For a short period of time, the Water Bending School in the Northern Water Tribe had been closed down to allow not only the students but Khrone as well some time to rest. The school had accumulated some fame over the last year and before Khrone had time to take it all in, her school was filled with at least 50 students. It is a lot of work for her to take on but she has managed to cope thus far.

Two weeks had passed since Khrone closed down the school and now today was the reopening. To make sure she was prepared, Khrone got up at roughly four in the morning so that she could get some deep meditation in before the classes started. She made her way out through the frozen tundra to the Water Shrine where she spent the next two hours meditating and focusing her mind.

After she had finished her meditation, Khrone made her way back to the tribe and to her school building which had been handed over to her by her father, the original owner and original Water Bending Master. Upon arriving at the front gates, Khrone raised both her arms up in front of her and slowly allowed them to fall, the icy gates in front of her began to melt to water, bar by bar until the gate was now completely gone, indicating to everyone that the school was now open once again.

Khrone stepped through where the icy gate once stood and walked into the main courtyard where most of her lessons took place. Through the courtyard were several objects such as boulders, barrels and even ice sculptures in which were all used in some form of Water Bending training. She walked over to one of the nearby barrels and looked inside to find that the water that was once inside had now completely turned to ice, with a slight touch of her right finger, the ice instantly melted back to its watery liquid state. She then turned back to face the courtyard as she stood near the store room and took note of all the snow that had fallen in the past two weeks and completely covered the area. Khrone clapped her hands together and quickly expanded them outward, causing the snow to be pushed and pulled clear to the sides into piles so that they too may be used for training.

Now normally Khrone would extensively double check everything and make sure it was all left how it was when she closed the school down, but one thing she did not take notice of was that the padlock on the storeroom door had been broken into.

As soon as it hit 7am, Khrone's students began making their way into the courtyard after shortly leaving their homes. Some were rather excited and ready for the day, some were incredibly tired and had not fully woken up and some were completely terrified because they were new and had heard the stories of Khrone and how vicious she can sometimes be.

"Welcome to those returning and those were are new..." She called out as they began to line up horizontally in front of her, like a small military battalion. "We are going to be going back to basic today, for those who are new and for those who may have forgotten over the two week break."

Khrone stepped down from the steps to the ground and stood directly in front of her students, slowly using her hands to draw water out of the snow that she had bended over to the walls. "A very simply technique, I simply want you to bend what every amount of water you are capable of bending. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

An Unusual Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Meeting   An Unusual Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Jayce had an interesting reason for being in the northern water tribe. Lightning bending was often said to be because of fire-benders using water-bending form. Jayce already knew how to lightning bend, but he believed that not only would learning water-bending form help him to learn how to redirect lightning but it would also help him in his fighting tactics. He had looked around a while and found a place that he hoped would be suitable, he was taking a risk but perhaps they wouldn't recognize him.

He was just two corners away when two water-benders saw him and they were approaching probably to investigate. He pretended to not notice them walked around the corner they took off at a sprint, luckily the place he was looking for was right there. He was wondering where his daily evening chase would take place today. He moved into the courtyard where the classes likely would take place. He had come on this day because tomorrow was the day the school would re-open after a 2 week break. The only option he had to hide from his chasers was the storeroom. He rushed to the door, it had a lock which he made short work of by a couple of hot but controlled fire blasts, cracking the metal and weakening the lock. He broke it and dived in, he was going to have to stay the night here to avoid attracting attention.

~the next morning~

He opened his eyes, and peaked outside the door.

The class was already in session.

Jayce berated himself for sleeping what looked like merely 2 minutes late. He waited for at least the teacher to be looking the other way for a second and then walked out the storeroom shutting it quietly behind him and walked up to talk to the teacher. Despite whether or not she caught him coming out of that storeroom he would bow and then speak.

“Hello Khrone, it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Makaru.” Jayce wasn't going to use his real name because it dripped on every security forces tongue. He knew her name because he had already asked about this school and knew she was the teacher.

“I am a fire-bender, but I would like to learn about water-bending form, because one of my masters told me it would help me learn how to redirect lightning.” Jayce waited for her response, keeping a straight face, hiding his worry very expertly. This was one of the riskiest things he had done in a while.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: November-
Jump to: