Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) Empty
PostSubject: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Icy wind tore at the cloak Cassian tugged around his lean frame, also causing his hair to whip about uncontrollably and slap his unsuspecting twin across the face. With an alarmed look, Castiel took a step back. His own long hair was, thankfully, secured with a red band. His polar monkey, Kannik, was draped across his shoulders. The devilish creature cackled menacingly at Cassian, prompting the younger male to glare daggers at it through his flying hair.

"Why the hell couldn't you leave the ice-monkey at home?" Cassian gritted out. "He'll only get in the way."

Castiel gazed at him softly. His lavender-blue eyes were solemn but gentle. He was always the nicer of the two. "You know as well as I do that when Kannik sets his mind on following me, there isn't any getting rid of him." He coughed lightly into his fist, eliciting a brief glance of concern from Cassian.

"Are you getting sick?"

"No. The air is just dry."

Cassian glared at the other boy dubiously. "The air is just dry," he mimicked. "Pfft. Idiot." He turned angrily back to the water flowing in front of him. The twins were currently perched on the edge of a steep canal, awaiting the arrival of the ferry that would transport them to the Mainland. The Earth Kingdom. Soft chunks of ice danced lazily on the surface of the water, bobbing rhythmically with the current. Castiel stared at them for a long moment, undoubtedly entranced. Another five minutes dragged by. The people milling about them conversed pleasantly, unaware that the boys standing on the edge of the canal, dressed in ordinary robes, were their princes.

"What the hell is taking so long?" Cassian spat out, finally, as Castiel sneezed into the cold air. If his brother ended up getting sick waiting for this damn boat, he would ice everyone on the ship.

"Although I'm happy you're being a lot more conversational than usual, stop speaking like that. We are around our civilians," Castiel scolded, cuffing his brother across the head softly. The movement jarred Kannik somewhat, and the monkey worbled in response.

Cassian rolled his eyes.

They went back to waiting.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

They were close.Akya,the poodle penguin and Mona lee.But they stopped for awhile to waterbend.Akya threw a massive chunk of ice at Mona lee for her to turn it into liguid.Mona lee soon realized,they were heading to the ferry."Akya wait!"She told her as she ran.Even though they have just arrived in the norther tribe,they wanted to visit the earth kingdom.They were close,very close.Mona lee could hear the crys of the sea.As she got closer Akya thrust her feet into the ground.
"Akya!Please we can't be late we'll [play later!"Mona lee said freeing herself and running again.Akya didn't listen,she was a spoiled brat.She made a animal noise as she bended more water at Mona lee,frusterating her."You wanna play?"Mona lee said smiling.
"Let'skay!"She said bending water over to Akya,who dodged it and started to surf on it.She used the bending to make her way to the ferry.She was farther than Mona lee."I was beaten by a poodle penguin?"Mona lee thought as she chased after Akya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 am

Cold,wet, and yet the air was indeed dry. A man in a unique outfit stood waiting at the docks for a boat as well. He stood there not moving but listening to everything around him. Indeed the air was dry, climate change? Who knows, they all were details that bounced around the mind of the mystery man. His hood covered his face and the red bandana covered the lower half of his face, yet this was necessary to avoid frostbite upon his face, these were pieces to his outfit he always wore.

His attention moved towards the two men, Royalty, what he always avoided. The two he knew very well as he read up about them through information about the kingdom that they were from. The very unfortunate part was there he might have to share a boat with them back to the mainland. Indeed he hated sharing a boat but he could not stay in a certain spot for more than a day, indeed he loved the Northern Water Tribe for many things. Though he was not at the Tribe to commit murder for money, no, yet he was there for pleasure. He finds the art quite enjoyable, the very fine work the people do in such harsh times is admirable.

Red takes no pleasure into taking a life, as business is just business.

He looked out upon the water, watching the current lash up the docks. The boats dipped and bobbed as the current seemed to grow stronger. His emotionless looked upon the water, a blank stare. He never looked upon the two arguing with each other, but indeed he was listening. A few people stopped and stared at him for a few moments till their curiosity had been filled, they moved on. Red only looked up as he could hear people off in the distance of the Ocean, a boat was coming.

He was sad.

He would indeed miss the art that these people created on a day to day basis, but he had work to do and his Creed to follow. He then turned and glanced back at the market, the art was one thing that could place his mind at ease. His emotionless eyes scanned the market but never at the two men of royalty. Red, satisfied with his own personal vacation turned back and looked back out upon the ocean waiting for his boat.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Akya looked back,barking with excitement as Mona lee chased after her.She paid no attention to all the people around.Akya soon fell off wobbling in the middle of the strange man with the bandana around his fdace and the twins that seem to argue.Mona lee was full of anger."Stupid poodle penguin."she mumbled still running and soon surfing.

"Akya!"She yelled,people began to look back,disturbed by the big mouth.Mona soon caught up picking Akya up and hugging her.

"I swear if you run off like that again I'll throw to ba sing se myself!"Mona lee looked around,people gasped as she threaten the animal.Thinking she was crazy.She rolled her eyes snuggling up to Akya.She thought about ba sing se.She never been there.They say it's perfect,their style,their life style.Everything.She wanted to see for herself.Today insted of wearing her long dress,which she have packed and will wear it once they enter Ba sing se.she was wearing warrior shorts,with a top made of northern tribe armor.She wore because she knew how tough the ice would be and how it qould ruin her dress.Her hair was put up,with a ban made with the water tribe's symbol.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 am

OOC: Bumping, same as before just moving it down.

IC:
The north was cold as usual. It was nothing new to River, she wore a seal leather over coat that laid over her bare shoulders ever so slightly. The top silver button kept the wind from stealing it from her shoulders and tossing it into the tundra around. Underneath was tribal waterbending Pants with a sleeve-less, wrapped Shirt. It was nothing special but was slightly different than normal water tribe clothing and the shoes were no different. She wasn't exacting the fairest in all the land caused from her more musculant features such as: Her muscles, that seems to be a bit larger than other women and could be caused from extensive training; Tattoos that lined parts of her body; and her layered hair, The color is a pitch dark brown, almost looking black and Beads n' straps of leather could be noticed, tied into the strands of uneven hair.

The wind was fairly mild on this day but drier than the past days. She only arrived half of a moon ago to meet with another master water bender. River had come back to the North pole on personal and professional business. Most of the time she kept to herself, as like she normally did when traveling. She pretty much liked it that way. No one to bother her or slow her down; Although, She was accompanied by a gaint, dark colored bird. The bird it's self was brillant colors and was Giant, standing about 2" ft in heigth and carried it's self on a wing span of 141 cm. Which could be converted into feet to make it 4.6 Feet in width.

The bird was pertched on The women's shoulder, head tucked, and hiding it's bare beck from the cold winter chill. River's hand, on the should in which the bird sat, was lifted to Keho's feathery back. She seemed to be steadying the bird so it could stay warmer and balanced. Foot after foot, leaving in-prints of her boots in the snow, River walked towards the docks. She looked up, noticing the arriving ship, Looks like i'm right on time. the thought turned into her thought process. As she kept walking, the boat keep move forward, and just maybe if she could time it right she could arrive at the exact time it made port.

River was light packed as usual, carring only a satchel and the bird. She had noticed the other's at the dock as well. A Mysterious man and Childern: This would be a fun Voyage. Sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:10 am

((OOC: Oh my God, I'm sooo late! Forgive me. XD Since no one's really all that close to Castiel and Cassian position-wise, they haven't noticed anyone but Red.))

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

The twins stood well until Cassian could make out the tell-tale white vessel appearing over the horizon. Of course, Castiel had long since become distracted, peering off at some man waiting as well. After a moment, Castiel sat down in the snow and developed a jaded look in his eyes. Cassian, though, continued to observe the ship's steady approach. However .. something was wrong.

Cassian tugged on his brother's sleeve. The other boy gave a short cough before peering at Cassian questioningly. Rolling his eyes, the younger twin gestured toward the horizon. Seeing the ship, Castiel smiled merrily. But the smile faded.

"Cass .. is that smoke?"

Sure enough, a trail of smoke curled into the sky. Faint with the distance. As the ship drew nearer, flames became apparent in the hull, burning bright against the blue of the ocean. Nearby, alarms sounded, and Waterbenders and Nonbenders alike ran out to the main dock, boarding themselves in rescue ships and setting off.

Cassian didn't need no further instruction. He motioned to a head cadet, ordering the other man to drag a smaller boat over to where he and Castiel stood. His cold gave offered no room for argument, and Cassian climbed in the ship and tugged his brother in beside him. "Let's go," he said seriously. "We're going to save those people."
Back to top Go down
`Jia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
`Jia

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind me muscling in, as well!

Spoiler:

Jia - The Spearwoman

Four weeks ago, Jia came to this land as a nomad. She had no home. No family to come to. She was a foreigner in a foreign land. Her dialect was strange, even the way she dressed, with forest greens and dark reds, was seen as an oddity. But now that she was leaving, she would be missed. A kind, water tribe family took her in and allowed her to work as an assistant to a noodle shop owner's waitress wife. The would pay her for her work, and in return, she would protect their home and business.

"But must you leave so soon, Miss Zheng? We've gotten so used to you, already!" She sighed. She admitted that she loved the area and its people, but she knew, her time here with them would run out. To be honest, the old couple tried their hardest to keep her. They offered her furs, and a higher pay. They even went as far as to have their children implore to live with them. But she refused them all. "Maybe one day I shall visit you for another month. But for now, I must go to the mainland. My sister insists that I come back to the family home every few months after I travel. Just to make sure that I am still alive!"

And of course, they all laugh and take her humor in stride. They still want her to stay, but now, they understood. They have gotten used to Jia. She was like another child for them, another sister or an aunt. Still, they did not let her leave without a thick coat and some currency. When it was her turn to protest they gave her face and insisted that they were gifts and that she should, "Come visit us again, next year. And make sure that your sister will not need you so that you'll stay longer!" and then, she would laugh and wave.

And once the sun came up, she was miles away from them and deep into the snowy wilderness, heavy spear upon her back with a large straw hat covering her hair. The same way she arrived to them.

--

Currently, she stood at the docks, with her worn hat removed, her hair flew around her face wildly as she the great ship's shape into the distance. At first, everything seemed routine. The people that waited with her stood and talked and did other things as they waited. That was until...the smell of smoke hit her nostrils. "Fire!" she shouted as the people around her scurried and ran. Soon the lifeboats came with people set out to help.

She bit her lip and hastily, saw a cadet accept the orders of a well-dressed young man, possibly royalty. "Excuse me!" she called, to the young man and his double. Apparently, from their actions they seemed to be brothers, but this was something she needed to wonder about later. "Is there room for one more on your boat? I intend to help, as well." She spoke to them as if they were just a regular person found on the street, and not as nobility. Jia was never the type to care about a person's class, especially at times like this.

"Well?" her eyes were stern and showed no other emotion except that of strict professionalism and maturity. Behind her, a young guard motioned his gaze to the two princes, signaling if she needed to be dealt with. Noticing this, she shot a cold gaze at the hired help and quickly brought her attention to the two. This was urgent, and there was no time to worry about things such as the relations between the royalty and the common folk.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:12 am

His eyes closed, listening to the seagulls, the smell of sea water, food of the village, and smoke...smoke? His eyes opened quickly as he glanced out towards the ocean. He took a few steps towards the end of the dock as he eyed the boat that indeed was billowing smoke." Why is a boat on fire that which is near the water tribe...unless this boat is not controlled by water benders... he said to himself as he looked at the fools using a boat to go out and save the boat that was on fire. To himself it was a bit funny and ironic in its own twisted way. Never the less he shook the comic ideas from his mind, he glanced around the boat wondering if it was under attack after a few moments there was nothing that he could see. Was it possible that it was a fight upon the boat? Maybe but why on a commercial boat, it made no sense to him what so ever.

He looked at the other person conversing with the two royalty like they were a common person among the streets, he didn't understand why some people didn't just bend water upon the boat to put of the flames. He back up quickly not caring if he bumped or shoved a few people out of his way.

Than the man began to run full speed at the docks, his feet striking the ground as he gained more and more speed. His muscles pushing his legs at their full potential till he jumped off the docks into the water. While he fell he vanished in a puff of smoke, a dark benders shadow jump. He appeared on the boat rolling to a stop. He looked around him as he needed to find where the smoke was coming from." Please do not let this be vandalism or a f*cking trap... he said grinding his teeth as he ran looking to where the smoke was coming from.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:51 am

((OOC: Muffin, I pray you read the description to this RP. =P In fact, I hope all of you did.))

| Prince Castiel |

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) Kanda-11
    Kannik screeched as they neared the water, promptly leaping off his master's shoulder and onto the snow. Castiel watched the animal go, surprised. "I didn't know you were afraid of water," he noted dryly.

Kannik shook a bit of snow off his fur. He stared at his master pointedly, ears twitching.

"You shouldn't talk to animals," came Cassian's abrupt, albeit chaste response. Castiel shrugged apologetically. The boat had been moored, so it was not difficult to stand. Cassian, however, was hurriedly preparing the boat for a fast sail. Any sense of security regarding the floating device was fated to dispel sometime soon. Knowing he ought to look for something that'll keep him upright, Castiel found some purchase along the bottom and planted his feet there. He wasn't going to sit on this boat .. he needed to use his hands and arms for Bending ..

A voice tore through his lamentation.

"Is there room for one more on your boat? I intend to help, as well."

Castiel peered up. A rather buxom young woman stood before them, unusually dressed in colors unlike the tribe he was marked to inherit. Castiel thought she looked familiar, but he set it aside. He was often out and about in the tribe, so seeing a familiar face was not all that uncommon. However, not even he knew each and every bit of the goings-on in his tribe. She appeared to have been on her way to leave, just as they had.

"Well?" The woman's tone grew impatient. Castiel was somewhat put-off by her injudiciousness, but the image of a ship somewhere out there, possibly sinking and filled with innocent people, kept his mind focused on other matters.

Their guard, Racquel, always somewhat of a shadow in their midst, made a gesture. Castiel very much understood the movement; he was wondering if the princes desired for him to get rid of the woman. Castiel marked such an action needless. Respect was time-consuming and unnecessary given the circumstances. He held up a hand, holding Racquel off, and the man bowed his head respectfully.

Castiel then glanced at Cassian, gauging his reaction the the woman's appearance. He was openly glaring at her. The younger twin seemed to be accusing her of wasting his time and duly daring her to antagonize him further. Castiel expected as much; Cassian was anything but friendly. And as he coldly stared at the woman with contempt, Castiel had the strong sensation the two were going to clash.

Before his brother could say anything, Castiel offered the woman a polite, disarming smile. "Of course you may," he said, ignoring his brother's sharp glare and Racquel's stare. Their guard seemed extremely reluctant to let the woman onto the boat with the princes, gazing at her spear bitterly. But he knew the princes could protect themselves.

Castiel went on, "Hurry, Miss; I'm not sure how much time we have. Can you Bend?"

Cassian was already slicing the ropes mooring the boat. As the vehicle's stability decreased, the younger twin's eyes seemed to say, 'You better hurry up, woman, or we'll be leaving you behind'.
Back to top Go down
`Jia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
`Jia

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:04 pm

OOC: I'm trying my best to follow the description, faithfully. Remind me if I'm straying away from what you intended. ^^'

Spoiler:

Jia - The Spearwoman

Her dour expression eased off, only relaxing to show that she was glad that her offer had been received. She knew she must've been a sight. A tall woman in strange clothes with a spear on her back, but looks could be deceiving. The polar monkey that rested on the more friendlier brother shirked away from the water's edge, which elicited a slight laugh from Jia.

Taking her attention back to the boat, she noticed that the other twin (the one that had been staring daggers into her skin since she introduced herself) cut off the ropes that had them tethered to the dock.

"Hurry, Miss; I'm not sure how much time we have. Can you Bend?"

She rose her hand, almost mimicking the same gesture he gave to his guard, earlier. "I cannot. But, I've been in the military since I was seventeen and my body has always been fit and able." Her tone was not that of a person who was bragging or putting on a show. Instead, she spoke matter-of-factually, as if this was something she had explained to many before him.

"Do not worry about me. I have been burned, scratched, and scarred many times before." she nodded, before finally giving him a sure smile.
Turning away, she jumped into the boat with a large thud and a sway. She wasted no time and waited for the other brother get on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next