Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

(OOC:I hope you don't mind me Joining)

Fa Tugged his gliding staff forwards gently, brandishing it violently forwards at a constant pace, his pupils leaning behind and out, wobbling about his iris. He roughly stood up. . .Tracing his sight beyond from a distance, smoke flailing into the sky, trailed about from within the water bed.

"This Must be It." Fa thought. His mind set off at the object and he instantly snapped his wrist, atop the staff pulped out a duo of flags. Marked with compressed edges. Designed in a color of orange.

The young man pressed his soles into the icy surface, soon enough propelling himself with both arms bended behind, gripping out at the flags. He gently glid. His arms twisted along his staff. As it mounted atop his back.

Soaring, he landed with a dramatic fashion, the staff span along his fingers, running a trace of each tip to drive the wooden chord downwards. His attire had the outline of mere air nomads. Known.

He slid upon the ground and noticed the group of pupil. As he leaped upwards, he left a trail of a wind-made elipt shroud from beneath. As he landed atop the wooden surface. He smirked, staring blankly at the people. Thudding his soles gently as they pressed along the wood.

"Greetings fellow Humans." He stammered, his voice was soft. A gentle breeze followed his remark.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

His brother smiled at the woman pleasantly. "You're endured all that, huh?" he said. Castiel glanced down and realized the boat was drifting away from the shore. As he leaned forward to jump in, Cassian hooked his hands on his biceps and aided the elder twin into the boat. The more taciturn twin quickly initiated a series of complex motions, causing the water to propel them forward with at an astonishing rate.

Castiel clutched one of the supportive handles and warned Jia to do the same, looking as if he was going to be sick, but his brother needn't. Cassian stood on the boat, even as it waved precariously with each current and getting his anorak soaked through, but his gaze was stubbornly fixed on the white ferry in the distance. Someone soared in the sky above them. An airbender? he thought. What the hell? All the way out here?

Whatever. They could use all the help they could get.

As they got closer, he could make out a huge hole in the hull, just where the flames and smoke spilled from. A bomb? he thought, lavender eyes drifting over the sea. He didn't see any sign of another ship. Or airship, for that matter. Perhaps a submarine launched some missile ..

"CASS! LOOK OUT!"

The prince had barely enough time to duck as a giant ball of flame soared over their motorboat. Castiel scrambled over to him instantly, sensitive hands checking him for any damage and turning to look at Jia. Cassian couldn't see him, but he imagined Castiel was pretty angry. The twins always got that reaction when either one was hurt or almost injured. Pissed, even.

"What the hell was that?" Cassian cursed, raising his head.

"Someone had come out of the water!" his brother exclaimed. He pantomimed, but his actions were frenzied, and so Cassian knew only one thing: whatever threw that fireball was big. Very big.

Suddenly, a large roar shook the sea. Cassian pressed his hands to his ears, at the same time scanning the area frantically. Shit. This was bad. Whatever was attacking them was underwater. But then again, how difficult should that be for several waterbenders? Cassian smirked, then. They didn't have to worry about anything. All they needed to do was watch for the fireballs, negate them with water, force the thing to resurface, and have Jia kill it.

"Cass?" Castiel murmured.

Realizing that everything had gone silent, Cassian removed his hands from his ears. "What?"

"Does the water seem a little darker to you?"

Cassian squinted a bit harder. Sure enough, about five meters ahead, the water was a lighter shade of crystalline blue.

"Shit," he cursed, and had just enough time to right himself before a huge roar ensued, and the entire boat was tossed several feet in the air.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 Collag13
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 am

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 R2rv6b_th

Fa

Smiled elegantly at the two, he had simply just put up a mask to cover his true self. And while the smoke flailed further into the sky, he curled his fingers along his staff and grinned. Before pointing upwards, his throat jiggled, along with the hurl of water that waved beneath their movement.

"What is that?! Why is it there?! WHY WHY?!" He yelled. While pointed upwards, he retracted the spear, with an ellipt was trailing shortly behind his movement, he slid the edge along the wooden turf and looked at the two. Who seemed to be twins. "WHY IS THERE S-" His collision of words was cut short, a force of shadow engulfed the crystalline liquid beneath, before they were forcefully propelled from the water.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH." He yelled yet again. It wasn't exactly the type of trip he had imagined. He had waved the spear forwards, creating a spherical tornado of wind, tinier however. He leaped upwards and landed atop the sphere, his left foot was dug deep into the spinning wind, while his other foot was tugged to the shin of his left. He continuously span, while yelling repeatedly. He wasn't exactly the type you would want in a sea trip. . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))   Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe :: Shipwreck (( OPEN ))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2