Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_voting_barSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_voting_barSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm

"Yes," Kaida snapped immediately. "I like being alone." That wasn't entirely true, and she knew it. It was more like she was used to being alone. She had always been the least favorite of her siblings, so when her parents died...well, she had honestly been torn. But not as much as her sister or brother. Still, Kael had spent more time with her than he probably wanted. He was such a family oriented person, and she knew it pained him to busied so often with work as king, but Kaida wouldn't be able to handle the duties, let alone Roslyn. The Southern Water Tribe's fate rested on his shoulders, and he was doing a good job. She just didn't know if it was the best thing for him.

This was something Cassian and herself had in common: they both worried and secretly cared for their siblings. Castiel and Kael work themselves too hard, she thought.

"You can stay, if you want," Kaida said suddenly, patting the wooden floor next to her. Maybe she could relate to Cassian more than she had originally thought, and besides, he was good company. "I don't mind." She never once looked him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Roslyn walks the castle and sees a picture of their family, etc. She just stands there looking at them, reliving each memory. Roslyn moves about the castle afterwords. Seems to be muttering to herself. Shakes her head, thinking that she's going crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:19 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian accepted the seat, dropping fluidly beside her. The weather was rather wan. Chilly. But beautiful, all the same. They were alone; servants tended to linger for the express purpose of being available when needed, but the servants also seemed to know when it was best to leave the royals the hell alone.

"Castiel was a wreck when our parents died," he muttered, not quite to anyone in particular. "So was my father. Kihana was only four. And Roman was newborn; mother died giving birth to him. The matrons and nurses took care of them, but I'll be damned if Roman called some half-blood ingrate his 'mother', and never got to know his brothers, so I stepped in."

He paused, waiting for it to sink in. She was, perhaps, shocked. It was hard to fathom by many that Cassian had even an ounce of parental virtues in him. Just the very image of him dealing with children was enough to make even Castiel shudder, much to his brother's amusement.

"Castiel and Anuk avoided Roman as if he were the plague. They were too depressed to do much of anything at all, really. Kihana was devastated. She was too young to understand. Eventually, the only person they wanted to be with was me. And Castiel started to fall apart, too. Anuk had to hold the entire kingdom together. If it wasn't so fucking obvious already, our family was fucked up."

He sighed. "What I'm trying to say is, you're not alone. You might think going somewhere by yourself is how to solve all your damn problems, but Kael understands you. Hell, Roslyn gets you. The only people I wouldn't recommend you talk to is Kihana and Castiel. Kihana is not mature enough. Castiel is a damn imbecile. He'll only confuse you more. As for me, you only get this one time, so consider yourself lucky." He smiled then, faintly.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 am

Kaida wasn't entirely sure what to say. She puffed out her lip for second, about to go back to being fussy and difficult, but smiled a moment later. She picked at the hem of her dress and stared at the wooden deck that was suffering from frostbite.
"Thank you," she said at last. "And I'm sorry. About your family." She didn't feel like silently pleading for pity anymore now that Cassian had heaved his story upon her. Kaida's eyes shifted slightly from the deck to Cassian's hand, which was supporting his body behind her. Carefully, she brushed his fingers and laid her hand on top of his, trying not to blush.
What are you doing?! This is Cassian! He's like your brother! So why are you...why am I....
She pulled her hand away and straightened her back, regaining control.
"I guess we're both in the same boat then, huh? Must be tied together by some twisted fate."
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Roslyn walks into the palace. Her blond hair down her back, perfectly straight as she could get it. She sighed a bit, but nonetheless kept walking. She was wandering, she seemed . . . bored. Maybe I should go see if the maids need help. She thinks

She goes to the maids. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Lol, Massie I have no idea how to fit that in with our RP. Want to start a separate topic with Roslyn and Kihana?)

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

"I don't believe in coincidence," Cassian grunted. "So you might be right."

So Kaida was sentimental, after all. All that philosophic bullshit typically went right up Castiel's alley, and while Cassian was no fan of chance, he hadn't had a particularly close relationship with Lady Luck either. Life was life. Fate was fate. He didn't really care why or how he always ended up with the short end of the stick. It's just they way things worked out. But with Kaida, suddenly the prospect of it all seemed a lot less annoying. She knew how to say things without putting as much gravity on them, and keeping the atmosphere light.

"Oh, and don't apologize," Cassian told her. "My family's been jacked up for ages. You learn to live with it."

He hadn't ignored the way Kaeda's hand reached back, gently caressing his own fingers for a moment. The single gesture sent a shock up his spine, causing his body to tense ever so slightly. Suddenly, she seemed to think better of it and drew her hand back.

A shard of clarity pressed itself deep into his heart. His reaction, moreso than Kaeda's action in itself, proved to him a number of things. He did have feelings for Kaeda. That much was now certain. But did Kaeda like him? She was acting rather shy, but then again most girls did around him. It was something he was used to, and so therefore something he found the capacity to ignore. Kaeda's behavior was all the more odd, though. She never really behaved this way towards him until recently. And now, as they sat together in the cold, he felt closer to her more than just physically.

He'd thought about it often enough. Future mates. A girlfriend. No one ever seemed suitable to him except the princess. Something about her fierce personality appealed to him. They were very similar, yet very different. For instance, he liked to think his sensitivity was true to his outward behavior. Cassian was aloof, impersonal, and so seemingly not a very sensitive person at all. Kaeda, however, was more vulnerable than she let people believe. He could see through that. And, just for her, he abandoned his brother and joined her, just to spill his life story out to her. And for what? To make her feel better. And that was because he loved her.

There. That was it. It was so simple yet so complicated at the same time. Cassian Leiheng loved, and he loved Kaeda. It was a different kind of love. Irrational, almost, but it made perfect sense. Cassian Leiheng loved Kaida.

But he'll be damned if he said it first.

"You can stay, if you want," Kaida said. "I don't mind." She kept her gaze trained towards the city, across the sweeping grounds of her courtyard. Cassian let his eyes follow hers. It was silent, but it was peaceful, soothing silence.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Kaida risked a glance over at Cassian, wondering if he would react at all to what she had just done. His face told almost nothing. Only the slight coloring of his cheeks told that he was embarrassed...or cold. It was cold out here.

"Cassian," she started, struggling with what she wanted to say. "Um.... Do you want to go inside? You look cold." She stood up, not waiting for a response, and wrestled with the feelings inside of her. What was wrong with her? Why did she suddenly feel so attached to this man? She had known him all her life and never once had she experienced this. And what did he think of her? After all, he did come to her, and it seems like he only came to see if she was okay. She hadn't been, but she was now...after he came....

"Dinner is probably being served now, if you want to eat. You didn't eat back there like your brother." She finally turned around and smiled at Cassian, feeling awkwardly girlish as she linked her hands behind her back.

((Want to end this topic with your post, or soon?))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

"Cassian, um .... do you want to go inside? You look a little cold."

Cassian closed his eyes briefly, breathing in the crisp air, before he stood. He focused on her face, noting with great amusement how uncomfortable she looked. Or at least conflicted. Either or, it was very entertaining watching her squirm, but in a much different way than he got enjoyment out of Castiel's lesser struggles. A different way, indeed.

"Dinner is probably being served now, if you want to eat. You didn't eat back there like your brother." She smiled then, but in such a way that caught Cassian completely off guard. His heart fluttered, and so did his breath. This was a different, unique smile. Kaeda was very beautiful when she smiled. He felt very special; to elicit such a smile from the princess meant great things. How honorable a feat!

Almost reflexively, Cassian returned the gesture, the corners of his mouth stretching somewhat wanly. He thought briefly of taking her hand as well, but that may throw both her and herself completely off guard and back into their respective shells. For now, they can indulge in each other's company.

Still smiling, though this time in a more teasing light, he said, "Lead the way, princess."

[end]

- OOC: Awweee, how cute! I promise I'll try not to do that to you ever again, though. Sorry Kals. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4