Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_voting_barSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_voting_barSouthern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 pm

| Prince Castiel |
Spoiler:

Castiel frowned and held Roman a little tighter. He considered waking Roman, but he knew that would do very little and it was best for his condition to sleep. "I've long been aware of Roman and Roslyn's similarities," he admitted. "It gives Cassian and I hope he may someday grow out of it."

Roman was born premature, along with hypersensitivity and a weak heart. Later in life, asthma became apparent, and his frequent fevers and nausea persisted. His heart conditions resulted in little energy and the need for plenty of rest. The notion of his survival was once slim, until one dismal morning where Cassian acknowledged Roslyn's recovery. Castiel told Kaida and Kael all this, mindful of the hopefully oblivious bundle in his arms. He didn't want to scare Roman.

"I'm just happy this journey went as smoothly as it did," Castiel supplied. "And Roman was very excited to come here."

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am

Kael smiled softly and touched Castiel's shoulder in a comforting way. "Well I'm glad he could make it. Quite the little thing, isn't he?" He glanced at Kaida who seemed absorbed in the child.
"He is cute," she whispered. Suddenly, Kaida looked up and met her sister's confused gaze. "Oh, Ros, you were sickly as a child, like Roman. But you got better, so I'm sure he will too." She stood up and walked back over to the food tray, which was all but empty now. "I suppose we should wait until dinner to eat again...." Kael could tell Kaida was out of it. She had dropped her bitchiness and was talking more to herself than to any one in the room. While he didn't like Kaida's regular attitude, she could become quite a pain when she left reality as well.
"Sister," he said quietly and sweetly, "you need some fresh air. Come back when your head is clear, alright?" Kaida looked over her shoulder and stared her brother down. Kael's gaze didn't waver. She sighed.
"I'll be back soon," Kaida said to the group and walked out of the kitchen. There were almost no doors in the palace, just arch ways. It was nice in a way, but privacy was almost nonexistent.

"Well," said Kael, standing up as well. "Shall I show you to your rooms? Or do you remember the way? You all should get some rest before dinner. Feel free to wander around as well, what's mine is yours. I just have a few political things to deal with, but I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Roslyn watched her sister leave, her sister did seem out of tune. Out of herself more like it. Roslyn honestly didn't remember being as sick as Roman. She goes to her room and sits on her bed, and thinks. Thinks about her life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Castiel accepted Kael's amenities without reluctance. As much as Anuk attempted to drill self-reliance and neutralism in him, Castiel was very much a sensitive person and could appreciate the comforting words of others. Roman seemed very small in Castiel's arms. He seemed small anywhere. Not for the first time, Cassian felt as if he knew more about his brother than his brother knew about himself. The sentimentality was annoying him, however. He had as much concern for his little brother as the next person, but he would rather put that energy into improving him than coddling and pitying him.

You spoil him more than any one else. Shut the hell up.

Cassian gave a start, then rubbed his temples. When your own mind starts belittling you, it's time for a nap.

Anyway, everyone's mood seemed to have changed. Castiel looked as if he might cry, which was what the over-emotional B*stard deserved, Kael was being peaceful, Roslyn had no idea how the hell all of this pertained to her, and Kaida .. Kaida seemed very much out of it. Cassian tilted his head ever so slightly. Yes. The princess appeared to have lost her mind, somewhat. She mumbled something, somewhere along the lines of, "cute", then snapped back into focus to clarify everything to Roslyn. Roslyn still seemed confused.

"Sister," Kael spoke up, "you need some fresh air. Come back when your head is clear, alright?"

Unconsciously, as Kaeda acquiesced to her brother's gentle suggestion, Cassian made move to follow. It was only a step towards her direction, but Kihana noticed. She threw him a playful smirk. He glared.

Somehow, somewhere, he felt a loss as the girl turned the corner. He had to admit, Kaeda was a reasonable voice of sensibility in this throng of fools (minus Kael, he actually rather liked Kael, and Roslyn) and it was a shame to watch her go. Shortly thereafter, Roslyn left as well.

"That's fine," he told Kael. "Roman needs to go to bed, anyway. While we're at it, we can throw this little demon into the ocean."

Kihana glared, then stuck out her tongue.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 pm

"Thank you," said Kael as he bowed. The king stood up and motioned for his cousins from the North to talk their leave of the room and go explore the castle as they saw fit. Kael trusted them completely, and while he would have liked to walk around and converse with Castiel, political duties trumped. He put on a smile and strode - with his arms in his sleeves and his back very straight - to his office where a mountain of papers lay.
"Good thing I took this job instead of Kaida," he whispered to himself. "She would never be able to handle it."

Kaida had wandered through the excellently carved hallways, lost in thought, until she had reached the flat outside. It was cold, yes, but the biting wind felt good on her skin and she sat down, gazing over the snowy village. That's what it was, after 700 years, it was nothing more than a series of small villages in a winter wonderland. Kaida crossed her legs and straitened her dress, doing the same to her back. She placed her arms on her legs and closed her eyes, taking in deep breaths, trying to do what she saw Kael doing sometimes when he wasn't feeling right. Just relax, she thought. After a couple minutes of trying to meditate, it became clear she couldn't empty her mind of thoughts.
"Stop thinking," she said aloud. "Don't think about Kael and Roslyn, or Roman. Forget Castiel and Kihana...." Her voice trailed off and she took another deep breath, ignoring the cold that was starting to sit in and instead focusing on the fresh taste of the air.
"Don't you dare think about Cassian," she snapped to herself suddenly. "Deep breaths, deep breaths.... Ah, just F*ck it." Her face settled into a frown and she pulled her legs up against her chest and glared at the happy little village that surrounded the palace.
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Roslyn just sat, thinking. Nothing really on her mind
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:40 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Kael dismissed himself. Apparently the burden of being king had been postponed for too long. Privately Cassian was uncomfortably aware that this was the life Castiel was fated to lead one day. With so much responsibility on his shoulders already, Cassian was not very confident his brother could manage a full leadership without some sort if guidance.

"Go right ahead," he told the other boy kindly. "I'll just see Roman to bed and meet you there. I'm sure you could use some help."

Cassian glared.

"Ah-ah Cass," Castiel tutted. "You told me I cannot do my work. You never mentioned helping someone with theirs."

What difference did it make? Cassian shook his head. He supposed work was like a vacation to his brother. Everything was always upside-down when it came to his twin's preferences. Though the siblings shared similar aspects, a person could be quite apt when describing them as different than night and day. Day and twilight was exact, actually. He'd best not mull over it. Over-thinking was a pain in the ass.

As Castiel coaxed Kihana to take Roman to the bed chambers (she was very much aware that her brothers were trying to get rid of her), Cassian followed Kaeda.

Well, he did not follow exactly, as he hadn't the slightest clue of where Kaeda went. She was long gone. He lingered with Castiel for a while, then bade him farewell when he knew he could meander through the halls peacefully without Kaeda, Castiel, Kael or Kihana noticing.

He stopped a nearby maid. "Prince Kaeda," he said. "Do you know where she went?"

The nurse bowed humbly. "I have no seen her," she announced. "The other servants have. She is currently outdoors, out front." She smiled, but Cassian did not smile back.

He left, meandering through the twisting paths and arches that made up the palace. Finally, he found the girl on the outdoor flat, wind tossing her long silver hair. From his vantage point, he saw very little.

Suddenly the girl sat, pulling her legs close to herself. She seemed very small then. Like a child.

Cassian wordlessly cleared the distance between them, and leaned against an icy column. The wind was icy, biting at him even, but he had enough sense to retrieve a coat from a maid.

Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Kaida stared wearily at the town, noting Cassian's approach from the corner of her eye. He stood against the pillar silently, watching her with gleaming eyes that made her skin itch. She didn't know why he was there, or why she suddenly felt irritated with him. She had never minded before when they stood together. Both of them were silent people, and silences were comfortable.

She lowered her legs and sat in a cross-legged position, then slowly turned her gaze to Cassian. The first thing she noticed was that he was wearing a coat one of the maids had to have given him, for she had never seen it before. Probably smart of him, it was cold out. Goosebumps covered her body, but Kaida didn't notice. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then suddenly Kaida narrowed her eyes and looked away.

"Is there something you want?" she asked venomously. "Or did you come out just to stare at me? Because that's not like you." She stared at the floor now while speaking, picking at the edges of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Roslyn could hear her sister talking, the soun carried. She practicies her water bending
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian smiled briefly, but it vanished with the slightest gust of wind. It never reached his eyes. "Since you seem to know me so well," he began. "You ought to know that, unlike your brother and mine, I'm not allowing you any personal space."

It might have sounded like a joke, but Cassian knew that sometimes a person's worst enemy was themselves. Following the death of their mother, Castiel would reflect so much on her he made himself ill. His lowest points were always when he was alone, because he felt alone. He felt that he had lost everyone, even if he had purposefully isolated himself from his siblings. It was Anuk who proposed he dived headfirst into his work. The added responsibility and distraction assuaged his pain. However, even now, Castiel was steal into his quarters for comfort. It was in those rare times Cassian was allowed to be sensitive. Infuriatingly so. He took great pride in being the one to help his brother.

And he wanted to make sure Kaeda was all right.

"No one really asked you if you wanted to be by yourself," he said. "With that being said, Your Highness, are you okay enough to be alone?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2   Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Water Tribe :: Southern Water Palace ~ Twins x2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next