Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_vote_lcapAddress to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_voting_barAddress to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_vote_lcapAddress to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_voting_barAddress to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War Empty
PostSubject: Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War   Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Kael stood as Kaida pulled his robes over his arms, careful to avoid straining the delicate, burned side of his body. His eyes were fixed on the ground but staring at nothing, and Kaida brushed his hair and draped it elegantly over his shoulder. Kaida herself was wearing a new set of long robes, her hair done up. They were to address their people in just a few moments. Kael wasn't nervous so much as unsure. How was he to tell his people that the Southern Water Tribe was at war with a different county? A country that had just been discovered, and that, as far as anyone could tell, far outnumbered the forces of the nations?

"Do you have the papers?" asked Kaida, done making Kael presentable. She had been extremely cooperative and helpful as of late, and Kael hadn't even thought twice about her behavior. He nodded and glanced down at the speech in his hand. It was all planned out. Kaida had written most of it actually; Kael found it hard to figure out how to break the ice to his people. "Good," she said. There was a pause, and she heaved a sigh. "Alright, let's go. Your people are waiting." Together they walked down the icy glass hallway and out the palace to the podium where Kael would speak, in front of the thousands of citizens already gathered. The minute they stepped into the fractured light, silence swept over the crowd. Kaida took a step back and away from Kael, acknowledging his power.

"My fellow people of the Water Tribe, a shadow has passed over our time. As you may have already heard, a new country was recently discovered. A country of magic; Ullondor. It was my - our - wish to make peace with this new land and share in its wealth of knowledge. However, when my sister and I were away in the Spirit Kingdom for a Summit meeting, we were attacked. Attacked by the same magicians we sought friendship with. The casualties and destruction was unmatched. I am sorry to say that - that...." Kael's voice faltered and he gave a pleading glance to his sister. She nodded.

"The Southern Water Tribe has declared war on Ullondor."

There was an uproar from the crowd. Confused and angry cries fell on Kael's ears, and his breath caught in his throat and his heart stopped. Then he remembered his place. He was, in fact, the king. He flipped to the next page of his address and raised his hand for silence. It took only a second for the people to quiet down again; they wanted to know what was going to happen next.

"This is a confusing time for us all. But it is our best interest to pursue our attackers. We are not alone. Our brothers and sisters from the North are allied with us. Indeed, all of the nations are on our side. The Northern Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, the Vermilion Dragon Empire and its states, and the Kingdom of Air. All will fight with us. We are not alone.

"The war effort will be put into effect immediately. A new unit is also being put in place. A Medical Unit. Only Waterbenders will be permitted into this unit, for it will be a large division dedicated to healing troops. Waterbenders are the only benders who can quickly and effectively heal troops on the battlefield, and it will therefore become a valuable asset to the war. The army division will be mobilized at the command of General Aituserk, the navy under Admiral Yakone, and the tactical and special forces with General Kaida Mist. The Enlistment building will be open and willing for anyone who wishes to help protect this nation.

"This is not a senseless war as I can tell many of you are thinking. This is a fight back to protect our nation and our way of life. These Ullondorians intend to take over and burn the nations to the ground. To expand their land while annihilating ours. We cannot let this happen again. Once before the people of the Southern Water Tribe were oppressed and destroyed, the population dwindled to not even one hundred. Now the same destruction is being put into motion on a larger scale. We persevered through it once and we can do it again. With the help of the Water Tribes Ullondor will regret ever threatening our people and our culture. For the freedom and survival of this country we will fight back!"

The roar came again from the crowd, but the feel was different. Patriotism had risen to the surface of the crowd and they shouted in approval. Kael had his arms raised above his head in importance, and it was only then that Kael realized the written speech had been abandoned long ago. He smiled and lowered his hands. To each side of him, Kaida and his officers bowed to him, then saluted. The address was over, and Kael bowed to his people and retreated back into the palace with Kaida while the army officers prepared to mobilize their divisions.

"This is it," Kaida said softly when they were back inside, fingering the sash around her robes that made her recognizable as a General.

"This is war."
Back to top Go down

Address to the Citizens of the Southern Water Tribe: This Is War
Page 1 of 1