Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_vote_lcapRevvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_voting_barRevvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_vote_lcapRevvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_voting_barRevvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender Empty
PostSubject: Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender   Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

The Bloody Rose is one of the most beautiful flowers out there, yet it remains untouched by others; veiled by thorns of poison.
    |BASICS|
    NAME: Rebecca Josee Seitz - The name 'Rebecca' meaning 'bound' or 'to bind'; This was the name her father granted her. The name 'Seitz' (which is literally pronounced as 'sites') however translates roughly to 'strong' or 'conquering'. Her middle name 'Josee' however means 'Increasing'. So if you roughly put her name together it would be 'Bound Strong', 'Bound Conquering', or 'To Bind Strong' 'Conquering Bind' and so on and so forth.
    Though despite her name she prefers the nickname 'Revvy'. Revvy is a more slang like name which branched off of her real name. Regardless she prefers to be called Revvy over Rebecca. The name is simply shorter to say.

AGE: Revvy counts up to nineteen years of age, despite that she has developed into a beautiful young woman. Youthful and delicate, untouched by the time that has passed with the absence of wrinkles and age spots and the presence of a healthy glow to her skin and a healthy youthful body.
    BIRTHPLACE: Despite growing up in the southern water tribe. Revvy was born on Ember island. Simply because this is where her father was originally from and his pregnant wife and him went on vacation to his homeland and dun dun! Revvy was born during this vacation.
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Revvy lives in her mothers homeland within the southern water tribe. However, reaching the age of full freedom, She is determined to travel and see the world. Meaning home right now for her is where she rests.
    OCCUPATION: Revvy had a way with healing, so with that being said and her new hobby of traveling she is a traveling healer so to speak. On top of that she seems to have a sway with animals and offers training for a fee. She tends to do odd jobs here and there for a couple bucks if she needs it.
    ELEMENT: Water, Blood Bending
    PETS: Rebecca travels with what you would call a pet. Though to her she prefers the term 'companion'. Accompanying her is none other then a Wolf Horse, sounds weird yes. This is a horse essentially with wolf like features to it. The coat of the beast is more course and thicket, with a roan shade of some white, grey, black and sandy colored hairs that all blend into one with some colors more concentrated in certain areas, The back legs of the beast are muscular and are hooved like a horse while the front two legs have large wolf paws in place of hooves. The mane and tail are thick; being black and white in color while the fur near the horses withers are longer and appears more 'fluffy'. the eyes of the horse are yellow like a wolf while the structure of the horses face and neck remain the same. The ears however look more wolf like. This beast is named Duby, or Dubs for short; oddly Revvy calls him Sunny Muffins sometimes for fun.

Another thing that is close to Revvy would be Sangre. You couldn't consider him a pet nor a companion. Sangre is more of a guardian then anything else. He isn't always by Revvy's side, but he watches over her and provides wisdom and aid to her when needed. Sangre is a dragon...
    Because of events in their history the two have become intertwined with each other in a bond like no other. Sangre is a beast, and not the most friendly one at that. He can rude, cold and even sadistic at times. but in many ways he and Revvy are alike; perhaps that is why they get along so well. He is her guardian, her strength when she is weak. A dark dragon that many would come to fear. He is a asian styled dragon with long feelers on his face, crimson in color, small but serrated sharp rows of teeth. Scales as dark as a moonless sky that are spiked all over, almost looking like tuffs of fur in the distance along with blue and crimson detailings on his scales. Silver belly plates and rich crimson colored eyes in a sharp almond shape with slit pupils. Large claws are on each one of his four toed limbs along with stag like horns on his head.

WEAPONS: Revvy doesn't own any weapons aside from a dagger passed down along the generations of the Seitz family. The dagger is wide but short, the sheath is crimson with a red dragon etched into the sheath itself. The wrapping around the hilt of the blade is a combination of red and black while the guard of the blade is carved out in a dragon pattern. Rebecca is the 6th Generation to receive this blade. She doesn't really use it for combat, she has bending for that purpose. Being a water bender she learned to use moisture from her surroundings to be fuel for her bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    BIRTHDAY: October 6th
    BLOOD TYPE: Revvy had type O- blood. This is the universal doner blood type, meaning if someone needed a blood transfusion she would be able to give them her blood. However, if she needed a blood transfusion she would require the same blood type, easy to help others yet hard to help her...
    HOBBIES: └ART- Possessing artistic abilities Revvy has developed a happy within the arts, this includes painting on various surfaces such as stones, canvas or even walls. She doesn't spend that much time doing art, its a small hobby which she engages in from time to time. Delicate hands twist and move to create such lovely or detailed pictures. At other times she tends to sketch or use charcoal in her works. It basically depends on her schedule for the day and what she is thinking about on what she's going to draw if she's going to draw.
    └TRAVELING- Revvy tends to drift form place to place. She hasn't really found an area to 'settle' in aside from where she use to live. It is a place to always go back to just in case. However certain towns and area's that intrigue her end up drawing her back in for multiple visits. She's mainly a traveler at this point. From time to time she will relax at a nearby bar while her steed remains outside.
    └MEDICINE- Revvy is skilled at making herbal remedies and ointments. She has developed a hobby in collecting ingredients and preparing these various remedies. She also tends to give a helping hand where needed, whether its pointing a traveler in the right direction of caring for a sick animal.

QUIRKS: Revvy has a bad habit of turning red in the face easily. This can be triggered by embarrassment, anger, lust, arousal ect. Another Quirk is her refusal to make eye contact with strangers. To some people., making eye contact when first meeting is considered intimidating and Revvy unknowingly avoids that. Many can tell when she has warmed up to people once she starts making more direct eye contact, or when she is facing an enemy her gaze will be locked upon them. It's a notable thing to Revvy but it is not something that overly sticks out. It's one of those things you notice once you've been around her a while.

FAMILY: As you can see in the family tree below, there seems to be an odd tradition that's unintentional. Members of the Seitz family appear to all be fire benders and each Seitz member who has married appeared to have married a Water bender. However despite this the children born turn out to be fire benders. Revvy is the first child to be born into the Seitz Family that isn't a Fire Bender, In the family, it is very unique. Some members think Revvy will turn out to be something very great, other members believe it is some sort of taboo.
    Raye Seitz [Father] - Fire Bender
    Mina Kowch/Seitz [Mother/Deceased] - Water Bender
    Blaze Seitz [Brother] - Fire Bender
    Newel Seitz [Aunt] - Fire Bender
    Joseph Seitz [Uncle] - Fire Bender
    Clarence Seitz [Grandfather] - Fire Bender
    Katherine Naclia/Seitz [Grandmother] - Water Bender
    George Seitz [Great Grandfather/Deceased] -Fire Bender
    Ande Fer/Seitz [Great Grandmother/Deceased] - Water Bender

|APPEARANCE|
    HAIR: Her hair is a feature of hers that she both loves and hates. Revvy has very very thick hair. Not only that but it's very long, coming down to pass her waist and reaches the top of her butt. This length is due to the years of it growing and she just never seemed to cut it aside from creating long bangs. The color is a natural dirty blonde and Her hair has a natural wave to it, like the ocean's tide, sometimes it flips in many parts, creating a wild messy look. Her long bangs delicately frame her face, being parted just slightly off center and falling past her chin. Long wispy sections of hair come down to her collar bone and sections around her head cut shorter and shorter. Despite these sections being cut her hair is still full, thick, and has a healthy sheen to it. The long sections of her hair are parted into two, and sometimes tied together in low pigtails with a couple dark blue ribbons that matches the color of her outfit. Though most of the time she lets her hair down loose.
    EYES: She has pretty features such as big bright eyes in a two toned color. Her iris's are a mix of light and dark green. The colors are rather captivating and bright, framed by long dark lashes that signify her youth. Her brows nicely arch around her eyes which are a bit between an almond and round shape. Most water tribe members tend to have blue or brown eyes, yet Revvy came out with green eyes oddly. recessive traits in the genes perhaps.
    HEIGHT: 5'5''
    CLOTHES: Revvy has quite the interesting outfit, then again most people do. Her attire described below will be when she is in warming areas. Some of the peices, like leather straps were crafted herself. Revvy wears a purple tinted crimson tanktop that shows a bit of cleavage, which is then topped of with a slim fitting white jacket that is also sleeveless, small leather straps hold the jacket mostly closed. The inner lining of the coat is a pale green color which can be seen on the collar of the shirt which is folded back most of the time. Verticle straps of the matching color are displayed going over top of her breasts and own along the jacket. A light brown leather strap cinches overtop of the jacket right under her bust. On her right shoudler a peice of fabric with the matching color of her tanktop drapes down behind her right shoulder. On her left shoulder is a plate like object that serves as amour to her left shoulder. Her left arm is mostly covered by a black skin tight glove, while her right arm has a couple leather straps decoring it. Both hands are covered with blue fingerless gloves. Revvy wears a black pair of skin tight shorts with a pale green skirt over top. Along with that a leather pouch is attatched to her left side, one strap against her hips and two around her left thigh. The bag contains her herbal remedies and medicines. A black band also decors her right thigh.
    SKIN: Her complexion could be described as 'flawless' or 'doll-like' not a single blemish or signs of acne in sight. Her skin is an ivory color with some natural rosiness to it, healthy and glowing. It is, perfection, much like porcelain on a doll.
    BODY TYPE: Moving on Revvy's overall look is very youthful and pretty. She has a more rounded face shape, giving it a more softer appeal with no sharply defined chin or cheek bones that stick out. It all blends in softly and beautifully with her cute button nose and full youthful lips with a natural rosiness to them. She has what some would call a 'perfect' smile. Having pearly white teeth that are nice and strait, accompanied by those rosy lips and a charming smile. Her lips could be described as 'kissable', being plump and holding such a rosy hue to them naturally without the aid of lipstick Her body is well toned, granting her flexibility and strength. Her bust is rather plump and can hold the title of 'Large'; holding a nice round shape to them, firm but soft, her most developed 'asset' which stands out compared to the other smaller sized women of the world. Even if it's unintentional she tends to show a bit of cleavage with what ever she wears, even if the shirt doesn't scoop that low. Moving downwards her waist curves in nicely then out to her hips, giving her that desired curvy, hour glass figure that most women envy. Her bottom round and toned. glass figure. Her stomach flat and firm, her bottom round and toned. Moving down a bit her thighs are a bit thick but hold quite a bit of muscle in them. She finds her legs to be short in her opinion, but yet she still finds them strong. She is also left handed.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    PERSONALITY:└SPONTANEOUS- Revvy can be called spontaneous simply because she tends to do things when she feels like it. Without much planning or thinking ahead. However when it comes to more serious situations, she will get down and think of a plan thoroughly and carefully. But while in more casual situations she will act upon her instincts or sudden impulses, natural unconstrained and unplanned. She can go into a place with one intention then have it suddenly shift to something else. Sometimes Revvy can get distracted easily which can influence her change of plans. Even though she can be spontaneous Revvy is mature enough to understand what situations need attention and planning. She knows better then to rush into something that may be dangerous. Sometimes when Revvy is pissed off or irritated she will lash out in a rather comical manner, she is also not afraid to swear or curse. Sometimes she even shows her affection a bit...Roughly.

└LOYAL- Revvy can be a loyal follower, she would carry out orders and duty with little or no questioning. However Revvy's loyalty is something that isn't easy to gain. The first step to her loyalty is through friendship and gentle interaction. Trust plays a big role in gaining her loyalty. She will struggle against someone who would try to force her to submit to them, she would hesitate in following the orders of someone who hasn't gained her trust and would most likely question them. In some cases Revvy may be forced to submit to someone through fear. If she can fear them enough she can become loyal to them to an extent if her life depended on it and on what the order or duty was.

└KIND- At first Revvy will come off as kind and caring. Her sweet appearance influences this first impression. She feels no need to be foul to those whom she has just met and will tend to use proper manners and politeness.(unless she's in adark state) If someone begins to annoy her she will try to push it to the back of her mind, she believes there is no need to lash out at someone like that. However is someone makes unwanted sexual or combative advances to her Revvy may lean towards her more sadistic self, it mainly depends on the situation itself. But on the first conversation Revvy would be open to for a casual talk. Revvy tries to avoid fights and would never truly start one unless she is in a really bad mood to begin with.

└DETERMINED- When Revvy sets her eyes on something she will become determined to get it. Whether learning a new trick or technique or to simply gain something from someone such as trust. It would take some rather large emotional strain to kill her determination inside. This determination inside of her will push her forwards to stand up for herself or for another. Sometimes her action displayed while being determined are described as 'Bold'. Revvy has learned that she can achieve great things through her determination. With that she still clings onto this determination to overcome obstacles and challenges.

└FORGIVING- Revvy will usually forgive people for some of their actions or words that are spoken. However if it is truly offensive or plain low Revvy will have more trouble forgiving those people. Some people consider forgiveness a virtue. Now its sad to say but Revvy tends to forgive men easier then woman. She knows that woman tend to play dirty games with emotions and mentality. She had been screwed over in the past by girls in such a manner thus that's why she is more strict with girls. However if they are truly sincere then of course Revvy will forgive them. With men she keeps a close eye on them and looks at their body language to determine if they are lying or not.

└PERVERTED- Revvy has a sense of humor and being perverted she tends to make a lot of dirt jokes or plays into them. She doesn't take any perverted comments harshly unless they are extremely vulgar. However you'll see her making perverted jokes a lot; whether its of herself or others, man or woman it doesn't matter. She is not a feminist to say the least. She tends to make fun of herself left right and center. She loves laughter and to make people chuckle with her.

└JEALOUSY- Revvy is a girl, and girls tend to get jealous easily. When Revvy gets jealous her bubbly mood can easily turn sour. Though she never gets jealous of physical beauty. After all she is quite the looker herself in which other woman get jealous of her. On top of that Revvy is comfortable enough with her body that she could end up running around naked and not give a damn in the world. The thing that makes Revvy jealous is when she doesn't receive attention from the one she wants. for example, if she likes a guy and he's off sweet talking to another woman that would make Revvy jealous and turn her mood into a sour one. Most likely she would go and steal the attention back.

└SADISTIC- Revvy may be sweet and sincere but deep inside when no one's around she holds a secret sadistic nature. When the sent of blood lingers in her nose, while its still fresh and warm a tingle goes through her veins, an alluring sensation. There is just something about the sent of blood, someones or even her on just flicks the light switch on. This doesn't send her in a state of rage or desire to kill, it simply sends her into a sadistic state of enjoyment with that charming smile plastered on her face. She can chuckle at dismemberment and be un-phased by mutilation and other inhuman deeds. Who knew that such a dark enjoyment rested within her. Then again being so un-phased by such disgusting images is a good thing when being a medic.

└MASOCHISTIC- Revvy can find pleasure from pain. Even though she tries to hide it sometimes fights can seem pleasurable in a sense. She would have fantasies of Domination, whether being dominated or dominating someone else. She believes she is sick for thinking such things however she cannot ignore it. When ever she's enjoying combat or other situations her breathing will become raspy and heavy, her heart racing and her cheeks flushed. Her words can stutter as she speaks as well. If it comes to a time where Revvy feels as if she should hide her shame and try to cover up her masochism she would most likely respond with foul language that she would barely use casually. this being because she thinks from pain should come anger, not pleasure. What better way to show your angry then throwing out some foul language?

└RISKY- Revvy can be risky. You can call this positive or negative depending on your beliefs. You could say Revvy has big lady balls, (no big breast pun intended) She dives into situations that some are to afraid to do or try things others wouldn't. That is because Revvy doesn't want to look back and say 'I should of' or 'If only I' or things like that. However, there are limits. There are some things that Revvy hesitates and thinks about before doing. However that depends on the situation itself. Some consider Revvy fun because she isn't afraid to do, say, or think what she wants to. She is going to take advantage of her new life and live it to the fullest
    └IMPATIENT- Revvy has a lack of patience. It can be seen as a negative trait in many aspects. But when it comes down to it Revvy doesn't like to wait. Her lifestyle had been to doing things immediately so she wouldn't regret it later so obviously she would come to develop impatience.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Her attractive appearance can be considered a personal strength to some. Her quick thinking always comes in handy along with some cunning idea's. She works well under pressure meaning battles aren't as stressful to her as they would be to others, she always seems to find a way to use the moisture in the environment to her advantage when bending.

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Revvy's risky nature can be a double edged sword in some cases people may even call her reckless at times, on top of that she is known to be stubborn at times, especially with people she doesn't know that well. Jealousy can sometimes get the best of her, especially when it comes to love and affection. It is a dirty fault and she hates to admit to jealousy but she just can't seem to stop it at times.

HARMARTIA: One of the things that can completely crush this woman is love. Perhaps that's why she fears on rushing to quick into it, because the pain of being betrayed by someone she truly loves can destroy more then her heart itself. Whether this may lead to rash violent outbursts or suicide; heartbreak s not something she can fight through.

DREAMS & AMBITIONS: Her goals revolve around her and her bending. Revvy without a doubt wants to become a great water bender and to prove to some members of her family that she is not a taboo child and can be greater then them even. She has come to grasp a hold of blood bending and is determined to master it unlike any other bender that ever blood bended. She is determined to blood bend at will without a full moon as well. Another ambition of hers is to find someone she can really lean on. A boyfriend, a lover ect. Though she may find the one her eyes set on in an unusual place or under unusual circumstances she doesn't care. In reality she is looking for someone who is strong but can be caring as well. In all honesty she has a preference for toned men with medium length hair in a dark color and sharp, but not overly sharp facial features. She also is intrigued by the air of mystery to a man. Strong and silent is her type. She likes to be the one to get in and get to know them when others cannot.

LIKES: └THE COLD- Perhaps its due to living in such a cold environment but Revvy seemed to have adapted to the cold temperatures. Meaning she hates heat and welcomes the cold.
    └ANIMALS- Revvy is a lover of nature and the animals that live in different environments. Her love of animals allowed her to become closer to them and understand certain habits they display which is also essential to know for when she is training them. One thing she cannot tolerate is animal abuse.
    └DOMINATION- Revvy has a love for domination yes. This is her masochist part of her talking here. She loves the idea of being dominated or dominating someone. Its just a hidden fantasy of her's. A fantasy in which she scolds herself over and thinks she's sick for having. However despite of her self scolding Revvy cant escape that hidden desire. However if she came into a situation where domination might occur she would try to back away and evade it from playing out. It's her little dark secret.
    └HEALING- Revvy likes to help others in need there's no doubt about it. Despite her sadistic side that enjoys the blood around her, her caring side shines over the sadistic nature and because of that Revvy will jump in with her knowledge of medicine to heal an ally. Revvy likes to take away the pain of others in belief that if she does it enough she could possibly get over her sadistic and masochistic nature. Even though that unlikely to happen. It can't hurt to try.
    └SWEETS- Who doesn't love the sweet sweet taste of sugar upon their tongue? Sweets are probably one of her most favored foods. In which she tends to indulge on rather frequently. Its a wonder to why she doesn't weight a ton! Maybe the fat goes to her boobs? Who knows, but aside from that Revvy just loves to savor delicious pastries and even make them herself. She prefers frozen treats like ice cream.

DISLIKES: └HEAT- To start off with the most obvious, Revvy is not fond of heat at all. In fact she hates it. Hot humid days are hated the most, thus Revvy will be seen with none other then a box of Popsicle and hiding in the shade.
    └JUDGMENTAL PEOPLE- A major thing that Revvy loaths is someone who would look at a person and go 'she's a Sl*t' or someone who would just dislike another person immediately just by looking at them. Being overly judgmental and so forth. It just annoys Revvy, she dislikes people like that greatly. Why would you dislike someone just like that because of how they look and not even give them a change to get to know them?
    └BITTER FOODS-┘ She loves sweets, doesn't mind sour or spicy, but when it comes to bitter foods Revvy will pass. She just doesn't care for the bitter taste on her tongue. there isn't much to say about this except that Revvy just plain doesn't like the taste.
    └INSECTS- Yes its true that Revvy has no fear of animals, but insects are a bit different, they just creep her out. those little creepy crawlies with multiple legs just irk her. If a bug is caught crawling on her Revvy will squeak and fling it off, followed by a brutal squishing.
    └FALLING SNOW- The chill doesn't bother her, it never has; in fact she loves the cold. However, Revvy dislikes the snow because of how her mother died, and how the snow fell on that night. It is a constant reminder to what happen, what she risked and what she lost that night. The memory brought onto her by the snow always brings tears to her eyes. Perhaps because of this new-found dislike is what urged Revvy to get away from the water tribe, and the snow surrounding it.

HISTORY:
    A family line, fire benders that fate seemed to bring to marry water benders, their children would all be born to be fire benders. and those children go on to repeat the cycle; Water and Fire, Water marrying into the family, but all born to fire... Generations and Generations of this fate, now this...

"It's a girl!"
    "She's so beautiful."
    "She'll grow up to be something great... I'm sure of it."

A family that seemed normal. Yea, that what Revvy wished she had. Well it all seemed normal at first. She just lived a easy early childhood with slight family Drama. Revvy was born on October 6th on Ember Island while her mother and Father were going on Vacation. She was a very quiet baby with a few odd habits such as throwing a baby bottle at people when she was done with it or biting on peoples fingers. Revvy grew up in a village in the Southern Water tribe. She wasn’t a only child. She had a older brother named Blaze, who well; was a fire bender. A rather befitting name no? Her father moved from Ember island to the Southern Water tribe to help his wife's family farm, which was left in their names and came to be inherited. Here various animals were bred, sold and trained. Revvy's father helped train many of these animals to do farm work and would train other people's animals for a fee. He was nothing famous in that department. No the Seitz's had a family reputation of being very generous well mannered people, even for commoners.

Growing up Revvy learned how to ride and keep herself on a horse. Round this time in her life eventing with animals was becoming more popular, races and betting in particular. By a young age Revvy learned that like many others in her family, she was a bender. However she was not born a fire bender. The cycle of fate broke as she was born a water bender. Some family members though of this as some sort of taboo. Water benders in the family only married into the Seitz linage. However none were ever born into it. Others though of this as a gift, that the girl would turn out for some reason, very special.

Revvy grew to be slightly independent. Some members of her family seemed to stay away from her as if she was a burden. Though it was simply them being overly superstitious. However, on another note, she would receive teachings from her father whom trained horses to be used in eventing and races. As Revvy got older she was given her own horses and began to follow in her fathers footsteps in horse training and riding. Revvy was getting more into the eventing business and would train and deliver horses for richer people whom used the horses for eventing. she had a natural talent for it and even began to compete herself. It was good time. By the age of sixteen Revvy blossomed into a fine young lady while her brother left to the fire nation to study fire bending. Revvy pursued her natural talent for horse training and eventing instead of becoming a housewife like most woman her age did. However Revvy was now pressured into training more animals. Why? Because at this point in her life her father up and disappeared. Leaving behind two kids, and a wife who grew to become very sick in her husbands absence. Revvy's mother and grandmother were the people who taught her how to water bend and to use it to form ice and for healing purposes, though despite that there was no healing water bending could do to help Revvy's dying mother. It was then that Revvy was determined to raise and work up enough money to get one of the best healers to tend to her mother. At this time as well anger grew in her heart on how her father left.

One son of a client of Revvy's however stepped in on her moment of despair and offered her a deal. Being a rich man who's horses were popular and winners in local events gave her the option to come work for his father and train all the horses that they throw her way. She would be given the necessities that she required to live, a roof to stay under and her pay would be shipped to her mother so she could survive while the extra went to her funds for the healer. this was a deal for slavery basically. Knowing she had no other option Revvy agreed. And so began her life as a trainer slave. She was allowed to bring one of her horses along and so she brought her mare Beauty. A Pure black Wolf Horse Mare that she loved and was great for wagons. the training began...

Revvy was worked to the bone to have horses ride-able by a certain deadline. her body became bruised and sore from all the stable work and training. then something came into her life....Duby. After setting her mare into a pasture of other Morgan horses, along with a stallion, her horse became pregnant and gave birth to a grey and sandy colored colt which Revvy named Duby. The foal was like a little lost puppy that followed Revvy around the stables. The master became slightly agitated that there was another colt to feed. His main interests were in a different breed of horse which were used for racing. Morgan horses were chuck-wagon racing horses, which he had plenty of But Revvy begged the master that the horse would help her out with her chores when he was strong enough to pull a wagon, where he would carry straw and hay to place in the stables and transport saddles and bridles. The master complied with her and allowed it and didn't order to have the foal disposed of. Revvy was so relieved. She had fell in love with the playful colt. when it came to the time that he was old enough Revvy squeezed in time to train Duby aside from the other required horses. She even taught him stuff while on the job. His main job was to pull wagons and transport stuff from place to place. It did help Revvy out as her stable work was two times easier now. She just loved this horse so much, and the master was even appreciating him to.

Other stable workers that were more close to the master began to use Duby for their own needs. Revvy sadly couldn't say or do anything about it. Everyday they worked him hard and made him pull heavier loads. Winter was now settling upon the land, making it even harder on Duby who was only 3 years old now Every night Revvy apologized to Duby and prayed for him to hang in there for her. Then it happened
    the strain of the work by those men had gotten to the young stallion. The men turned him over to Revvy after they had finished with him at around dusk. the air was so cold your breath could be seen in front of you. Revvy noticed how thin Duby was getting and how heavy he breathed. She wanted to take the wagon off of him ASAP. However before they reached the yard he couldn't take it anymore. He collapsed on the ground the wagon falling aright after him. Revvy screamed in horror. the two men came running up to them. Yelling at her and Duby on how useless they were becoming!

"its your fault!" Revvy squealed, her voice was shaking with trauma. "You worked him so hard that he cannot even walk! How could you!? H-his leg. It might be broken now thanks to you!" She cried, the tears chilled her cheeks as they slid down in abundance. "That horse should be put down then!" One of the men yelled at her. Revvy shook her head furiously "NO! YOU CANT!" She protested. "Heh! Your lucky that's one of the masters favorite horses, its becoming a pain in the ass." He fought back "Please! You have to give him a change! You've been giving him to much work he just cant handle it, for Christ sakes its winter to!" Revvy begged. "Just let him rest please!"
    The men fell silent hearing her pleads. then one man tilted his head up and simply said "There's nothing more we can do. there's not even enough feed around here, You cant even shovel it down a horse who cant even get it's work done. The master will understand."

Revvy cried as she managed to get Duby up and into the barn where he laid in rest. She remained by his side that night, stroking and patting him, but most of all apologizing to him. The barn doors crept open and the candles that lit the barn flickered. The men came in and looked at her. Handing her a pack with two pills inside. Revvy's eyes shot open. "No! that will kill him!" She squeaked.
    "Thats the idea." Said one of the men. "Just mix it into his next meal." he ordered. Revvy shook her hair and the man through the package down into the horses bed.
    "It would look better to the owner if one of his favorite horses died while being cold outside then from a broken leg on the job followed by a bullet in his head. Now I'm counting on you missy." he said before he and the other man walked out. Revvy's legs were trembling. his leg could heal she was sure of it But if she didn't give him those pills they would put him down themselves wouldn't they?! Revvy broke down into tears. She loved Duby so much she didn't want him to be put down. She fell to her knees and thought of what to do.
    Its not right. They work the poor thing so much that they break him. And then when he's finally broken, and to much of a burden, they just want to toss him out.

Her beloved horse was injured, its leg broken and it could barely walk. Revvy decided they would run away as those two men would surely come to put him down. While it was dark out Revvy grabbed her saved earnings and tied a lead rope to Duby's halter and tried to get him to come along with her. Revvy looked up at the sky. Snow began to fall as soon as they left the barn. Why was there something saddening about the snow?.....
    Slowly but surely they were getting further away from the ranch, daybreak soon settled upon them and they were making good progress. Duby suddenly stopped moving forwards. Revvy tried to tug him ahead but he refused to move. Suddenly a gunshot was heard, echoing through the forest.

BAM! another gunshot was heard. It was close to. Duby neighed out, loosing his balance as he fell over onto his side, crashing into the snow, Revvy toppled over as well as the weight of the horse sent snow flying into the air. Getting up as the snow settled back to the ground Revvy saw it. Crimson blood dotted the snow all around Duby and continued to seep out. He was dieing, He was dieing from a gunshot wound. Revvy screamed in horror as one of the men from before came closer to her, gun in hand

"You disrespectful little B*tch!" He shouted kicking her right in the chest and sending her back to the ground where he proceeded to kick her in the stomach. It was obvious that he followed their footprints left in the snow. And they were to slow in the end. It was a violent time. The man even used the end of his gun to beat her. Duby was still alive, heaving and twitching in pain. his side eyes watched the beating of the one who took care of him.
    "It doesn't matter if I kill you. It will all fall into place. A servant stole the horse and then she killed it. That's all I have to say, and I'm sure he'll agree with me that the appropriate punishment was dealt." His voice trailed off as he pointed the gun to her and placed his finger on the trigger. Revvy closed her eyes and bit her lip.
    Why? Why was she letting this happen? How dare the man do this to the creature she loved. Why did she put up with it? For money?! No, It was not going to happen anymore!!

A part of her inside snapped

BAM!
    The gun was fired, missing her completely and was then dropped to the ground. The limbs of the man were stiff, the look of a demon was within her eyes. Her hands moved in a smooth motion, making the man's body jerk and twitch as she bended the blood within his body, slowly forcing his back to arched backwards, making him cry out in pain.
    "How does it feel? You god damn son of a B*tch. How dare you do such things to Dubs.. You're sick; worse then any animal that has to be put down."

Cracks were heard as he was continued to be bent backwards, tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. The innocent gril that was pushed around existed no more in Rebecca; it was now replaced by a cold hardened being for now, one bent on destroying all who hurt her and those she cared about.
    "It doesn't matter if I Kill you..." she mocked the man's previous words. "It will all fall into place, A man went out searching for the girl who quit her job and had a freak axcident; breaking his back"
    "NO!-" Crack
    His spine broke under the pressure of such a position Revvy help the man in. With him falling to the ground she lowered her right hand. The left one moved in sharp motions to draw water from the snow that fell around them. With this she used to clot the bleeding from Dub's wounds and aid in his healing. She waited, calming down and recalling what had just happened. it was amazing... such bending came from those raw emotions that filled her body. Perhaps she was turning out to be something great... Or prehaps that destruction was for the worse...

The body of the man was left in the cold. Revvy used her bending to shift the snow behind her and Dubs as they walked to prevent that series of events from happening again. The snow kept falling... and still it seemed almost saddening, but why?...
    It took a long time to reach back home, but they arrived back in the village, but it was to late. That night, Revvy was informed that her mother had past away, loosing her battle to the sickness. There was only one thing that filled Revvy's mind; Rage. Rage against the man who abandoned her mother, rage against the sickness,rage against herself for not being able to help. She felt helpless and down rights pissed off. With Dubs being left in the village for healing and rest, Revvy stormed out into the snow storm that was starting to rise and away from everyone and everything. She found herself scurrying for shelter soon after wards as the winds picked up. It seemed mother nature was also pissed on the passing of Revvy's mother. She sat alone in the cave, clinging on to any warmth she had as the snow formed drifts inside, closing up the entrance a bit. During this, Revvy recollected the past events. Her hatred and anger. How she killed the man without any remorse as of yet.

"So you've become a blood bender?" A voice echoed around the cave, startleing her. Before her out from the deeper end of the cave appeared a pure black dragon with red detailing on its scales.
    "What is it to you?! And how do You know that!?" She called out. The dragon laughed, baring its fangs as its peircing red eyes locked upon her.
    "The village is small but it makes quite a sight to study the affairs of the people in it, I can tell you are a blood bender as well, Daughter of the Seitz family" The dragon hissed, out. This dragon was named Sangre, which itself translated to the word blood. It was clear this dragon had a interest in blood bending and had his own goal on looking after a great blood bender. This dragon kept her company during the storm, exchanging stories of triumph and failure.
    "A blood bender never appeared in this village for years, yet here you are; and you have a darkness inside of you don't you? An intent to kill." revvy fell silent to the beast before her.
    "I'll help you embrace that darkness..." The dragon laughed...

Years have passed since the death of Revvy's mother. She was unable to go back to her old self, but still harbors the same kindness to animals as she did before along with her spontaneous personality. She became more tough due to Sangre's help and he continues to guide and watch over her as she decided to take the money she saved and travel. getting away from teh snow... What lies ahead, is unknown

Last edited by Revvy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender   Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 am

Is this a WIP ?
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender   Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 am

ya
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender   Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender   Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender   Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revvy - A Southern Water Tribe Bender
Page 1 of 1