Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 am

Tsukaia scowled quietly to herself as she unloaded with her mother, uncle and the other passengers out onto the ice. The camp of the Southern Water Tribe, having a resemblance to the more Northern Water Tribe, was frigid and cold.

She hugged her coat closer to herself and used her Firebending to heat her up somewhat. "Wh-why did we h-have to come here?" she asked bitterly.

"You said you wanted to get out of the house. So did we, so we took you with us," Tekara replied noncommittally as she walked alongside her (much) younger brother Kiari.

Kiari, however, gave her a much considerable answer. "When your mother and I left the Northern Water Tribe," he explained. "We wanted to get to the Southern Tribe. But everything changed when the Fire Lord took us under his wing."

Tsukaia glared some more. They entered an inn/bar, where people ate and drank in the (surprisingly warm) interior. They ordered a seat and sat down to look at the menu.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 am

Sasuno'o looked down at the tribe from above the cliff. He still had Pyro tethered by shadow chains. He looked down at the tribe "How peaceful..." he said coldly "Let's disturb that peace with our revenge shall we Pyro?" The spirit growled at him, Sasuno'o scoffed and sent a jolt of electricity through the chains. "Now, now, be nice Pyro" he said "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 am

Aki looked out at the sun, the was shinning brightly but the air was icy cold. Aki put on her parka and went outside to see everyone just working and doing their on business. Aki saw a different site 3 people unloading supplies and going into the 'Ocean Blue Bar and Inn' Then it hit Aki. That was Tekara. Aki looked though the door of the 'Ocean Blue' to see them siting at the counter looking at the menu. Aki walked over and said "Hello Tekara."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

Will was flying threw the air on his glider loving the cold air brushing against his face. "Whoo hoo! YEAH!" He screamed as he glided threw the air. Right then he hit something in the air probably a bird, it made a hole in his glider... Down Will went spiraling into the snow. Will slowly got up and looked around. His vision started to blur as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 am

Tekara felt someone behind her, but the inn was rather crowded so she didn't mind at first. It was until she heard the person speak to her, say her name that she turned around. Beautiful blue eyes stared back at her, attached to a surprisingly familiar face framed by unnatural black hair.

Tekara reveled in her presence of a close friend. "Aki!" she breathed, proceeding to throw her arms around the other woman. "How come you're not in the ocean?" she teased good-naturedly.

"Mom," a voice groaned somewhere in the booth. "Who the hell is this?" Tsukaia muttered, poking at her menu with unveiled annoyance.

Tekara glared viciously at her. "Just because we're in public doesn't mean I won't have the audacity to smack the shit outta you Tsukaia, remember that."

Tsukaia rolled her eyes.

"Aki," Kiari began, his tone lilting and calm. "Is a good friend of ours. She's been around since I was young. And she is rather... special." He did not look up from his menu as he spoke, long hair falling over his shoulders. In the years he'd grown very handsome, still with a delicate face and slender body. Even so, he was powerfully strong.

Tekara herself had grown curvy and fuller with health. She let her hair grow this time, and it fell just to her shoulder blades. She wore a thick clothes to protect herself from the cold, but her figure was still apparent. Sitting down next to Tsukaia, she motioned for Aki to sit across from her, next to Kiari.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:12 am

Aki sat down next to Kiari and across from Tekara. "I have missed you so much since the sun warrior city." Aki said then doing a slight flash back then she came back to her senses. "Who is this young lady here? Tsukaia?" Aki said looking at the sixteen year-old girl with her pink eyes rolling around. "Tekara why are you at the southern water tribe? How are the triplets all good natures I presume?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 am

Will lay passed out in the snow when the bird that made him crash flew over him and pooped right on his forehead, this made him wake up... "Eww... What happened?" He tried to stand up but he fell, finally he stood up and started to make his way towards town, he found an Inn and decided to check in there for the day... Or until he could get out of here whenever that would be.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:30 am

"This child here is my daughter Tsukaia," Tekara told her, purposefully enunciating the word. She felt her daughter glare again, and resisted the urge to 'smack her face straight' in front of her best friend in the entire world. And her little brother.

"Why are you at the Southern Water Tribe? How are the triplets; all in good nature I presume?" Aki questioned, obviously eager to know.

Tekara responded to the first one fairly easily. "Remember when I told you about how I'd run away from the tribe with Kiari when I was sixteen?" she said. "I was trying to take him and myself to the Southern Tribe, where I could have an easier life. That didn't go as planned. I'd never seen this place, so well, I'm here now." She smiled.

"The triplets are... doing well I suppose. Ama and Tsukiyomi are all getting stronger and stronger by the day. Susano'o, however, has a worse attitude than this one here." She glanced pointedly at Tsukaia.

The silver-haired girl prodded her menu stubbornly, reddish brown eyes flicking over her mother. "Susano'o is great!" she protested. "Nobody understands him."

Kiari quietly watched, his violet eyes soft with contemplation. "How are you, Aki?" he questioned after a minute, smiling somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 am

Kyoko came down on a boat powered by waterbending, and she stepped off, behind her, was her baby children, Mei and Suzune, and she walked to an Inn when she saw Tekara and Kiari. ''Tekara! Its you!''. She said and she went to hug her niece. ''I havent seen you in ages!''. Kyoko said, and she was so happy to see Jakota's daughter. Mei and Suzune were both very young, but taken into care for a few moments whilst Kyoko came to battle. She looked at Kiari and whispered to Tekara, ''My, my he's grown. I remember him as a small boy''. Kyoko said and she was amazed how much Kiari had grown.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:51 am

Tekara was speechless with surprise. "My, my, all of you are turning up here. I'm so glad I came!" she stood and gave Kyoko a huge hug, almost numb with happiness. "I've missed you so much, Kyoko!"

She gestured to Kiari, who looked as if he wanted to hug Kyoko was well. "He has grown hasn't he?" she said lovingly. "Did you know he has a wife and a son now? I'm so proud."

Kiari blushed somewhat, his embarrassment clear. It was true that he'd grown over the years; exchanging his childhood face with a more handsome, mature physique. Exchanging his cheerful, innocent attitude with a more demure, regal guise.

Finally, Tekara stood from her side, exposing Tsukaia. The girl was thin, but still full-figured like her mother. Shoulder-length silver hair was pulled into a spiky ponytail and streaked with pink and glitter. For now her bulky dress hid the rest of her body, but her large reddish brown eyes were obviously displeasured.

"This is my daughter," said Tekara. "Her name is Tsukaia, she's a Firebender."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next