Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Aki thought quickly as they were talking buying her some time. We just need to daze Sasuno'o like a cheap shot in the gut to free the spirit. Aki focused on the fire spirit and said in his head. "We can free you, do not listen to Sasuno'o he is pure evil. You will be free soon." Aki looked at Sasuno'o evil eyes. Aki whispered in Kiari's head "I am going to be in a state of full power ocean spirit so watch out and free the fire spirit." Aki looked at Sasuno'o her eye being to glow a blinding white light. " Sasuno'o let go of Tekara!" Aki boomed her voice not joking in the least. Sasuno'o did not want to stop. "Kiari," Aki whispered in his head "I need you to be ready to attack at any second." Aki looked at Sasuno'o then she created 5 ice spears and shot them all at Sasuno'o at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

The spears were delfected by a third Sasuno'o. The clone smiled "Pathetic" he said, he whipped the chains electrocuting Pyro, the beast charged at Aki picked her up and slammed her into the ground. "Don't interfere with my plans" he said, the third clone turned back to Tekara "Choose." he said firmly "Now."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 pm

"Sasu - Sasuno'o...?" Tsukaia trembled, knowing she was just seconds, inches away from death itself. She knew Susano'o killed (his merciless attack on that woman Aki was proof enough). She knew he'd murder people without a second thought... she just never thought he'd do something like this to her.

"Please, Susano'o," Tekara moaned mournfully. "Let them go. You can kill me instead."

"No!" Kiari said, terror evident in his eyes. He was stiff, frozen with the effort of sustaining the shield and the threat of the blade at his spine, but his urge to move was dangerously apparent. "Tekara don't!"

"I will and I can!" she snapped at him, then turned to her nephew. "Kill me instead, Susano'o. Just spare my children."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Sasuno'o laughed, he slowly dragged the blade across Tsukaia's neck, a few beads of blood appeared on Sasuno'o's sword. The other Sasuno'o pocked Kiari in the back, pricking him with the tip of the blade in his back "Choose....or they both die" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Tekara trembled, feeling almost all the strength slip from her body. Her sword was too heavy; she could barely lift it. Her weight pressed down on her, as if something was trying to rip her soul from her body.

Susano'o's gaze was cold and amused. "You bitch," she whispered, "I... I can't." Her entire body quaking with the effort not to cry. Still, tears came, and her throat closed.

Try as she might, she couldn't summon another sound. What had happened? How could this... this atrocity...? Tears streamed down her cheeks, she felt the unrelenting heat of the spirit fill the space of the restaurant. Felt the tension. Felt Susano'o's mocking gaze.

"I... I can't," he sobbed miserably, sinking to her knees. "Please, don't do it, Susano'o."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm

"Die" said Sasuno'o, there was a crunching sound as he sent the sword through Tekara's back. He looked at her "Die like the filth you are...you had no right to live in our palace, like you were our family....water bender filth" Sasuno'o pulled the sword from her back and let her body hit the blood stained snow. Sasuno'o the preceeded to slash Kiari across the back, leaving him lying in the ground in pain. He then ran over to Tsukaia grabbed her in his arms and dissapeared. A clone of him jumped onto Pyro's back and looked down at Aki "Now, to deal with you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Aki was jus disgusted and need Yui to be "The Waterbending Spirit Squad". Aki focused "Yui," Aki said in Yui's mind, "Sasuno'o son to the fire lord is terrorizing the southern water tribe and my closest human friends. Hurry down or the tribe could be permanently ended." Aki's voice drifted off and she waited for Yui to come and help her. Hurry Yui! Aki thought as Pyro was read to charge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Yui heard Aki, and dark clouds started to form around the tribe, and a girl in her spirit form came flying over, her eyes were glowing bright white. She had a wave of water behind her, ''SASUNO! DONT DARE TO TOUCH THAT GIRL!''. Yui said, in a lower voice, her mean spirit voice, and she released the wave on him, and she told Aki, ''Aki, come in spirit form, and shield them and help me do our Morphing Forme[which is a huge water monster, which is black water(Aki) with White Spirit Glow Tatoo's (Yui)]''. She created even more water behind her and she glowed like the Moon Spirit. She bended her Spirit Water down onto Kiari, and and she moved her arms back and forth to spread it around his body, and he healed quickly. Yu

Last edited by Kyoko on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Tsukaia quivered like a leaf, quaking in fear of the man that held her. Bitterness and terror swelled inside of her so strong she couldn't hold back the long sob that drained from her. Or the horrified scream that forced it's way from her throat.

He'd taken her away, right away from the gruesome sight that was her mother's decapitated body, and her uncle's screaming, bloody form. What is he going to do to me? she thought, clutching the hilt of her sword so tightly her knuckles bleached.

She realized with a jolt that she still loved him. The love that never whithered. The compassionate burn for him that only his presence can fulfill, and that terrified her.

He killed her. He killed my mom! her mind protested. Hot, salty tears formed in her eyes, tears of fear and sadness. I thought I hated her. I had no idea... She was lost in her thoughts, hardly conscious as to where Susano'o was taking her. But she felt warm with him, even surrounded by snow.

They stopped, and Tsukaia didn't dare move.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 pm

The Sasuno'o back at the city looked at the spirit unmoved. He smiled "Water is a good conductor" he said "But I trust you know that." He pointed his hand at the spirit and then the other lightning shot from the sky into Sasuno'o hand and then at the water spirit. "Take this!" he said.

Meanwhile the real Sasuno'o put Tsukaia down, he looked at her "I know you love me..." he said "And I have decided to return those feelings, in return though you shall spy on the outside world, and use your connection with my siblings to spy on other royals, in return you shall be my wife".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next