Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_voting_barPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_voting_barPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)

Go down 
+2
Areon Naturebender
Kasei Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

(I'm sorry if there is a certain posting order. I'll try not to get too far ahead or something Smile )
Naoto scratches his head slightly as he now started to think. 'Hm.. Is that -my- prison door? I think it is.. Hm..' he managed to think as the guards entered his cell. Not really feeling like doing any physical restistance at the moment, he just lets them drag him to the prison door, before he bends her head towards them "Um.. Excuse me.. May I ask why you are so violently dragging me along the ground when I have legs so I can walk on my own? And while you're at it, mind telling me exactly what I did to be treated this way? Naoto is a good boy" he said, the last part meant to taunt the earth guards into using unessecary violence, which gave him a bloody good excuse to fight back against them.
Back to top Go down

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm

((Don't worry about them, there's nothing they can do right now. ))

The guards stood him up at the front door, which was large, thick, and made of pure steel. They stood him up on his feet and put a pair of handcuffs on the old mans hands and didn't say anything. They knocked on the door, and it opened. It was a small room with four large guards in heavy armor. They knocked on the next door, which had two guys with guard dogs. They did this again, and finally got into a long hallway. They lead the old man into a room. They shoved him in, and several arms grabbed him, throwing him into a chair. As soon as he was in the chair, several shackles bound his arms and legs. A light was shined was in his face, so that he couldn't see.
"Where are the others?" came a large voice that Naoto couldn't see. "There was a pale women and an Earth Bender. Where are they?" he asked again, a hint of threat in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 am

Naoto was brought away, not really resisting at all as he was brought into a room, thrown into a chair and shackled up, squinting his eyes slightly as the light shone directly into his face. "How would I know?" he replied sharply."The boy most likely headed off to somewhere, and I never knew anything about this girl" he replied, knowing that they weren't going to give up until they got an answer out of him, even if it meant lying. 'Lay one hand on me, and I'll make you all regret being born' he silently thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 am

A painfull jolt went into Naoto's arm. He didn't know what it was, but it was incredibly painfull. "I'm only going to ask you one more time nicely. WHERE ARE THEY" said the voice again. Naoto could tell that he was serious. The light in his eye was starting to heat up his face, and the room started to feel warmer.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:03 am

Naoto grins widely. "I already told you so, lad. But I can assure you one thing.. You'll regret inflicting me pain." he finished. Suddently, his entire body burst into flames, as he launched is body forwards, the now weakened, extremely warm shackles breaking falling down onto the ground as he rose to his feet. The fire around his arms spread longer, but he had yet to find the source of the pain in his arm as he was now in the midst of a battle sitation. The flames around his body soon turned into a hue of blue, and as his arms moved around, so did the flames around it, spreading out widely, convering the entire room as he swung his harms around. "You're not to lay hands on a prisoner of foreign orgin, unless consent is given from their nation of orgin!" he exclaimed loudly, his voice carrying this authority with it, enough to make a grown man crawl away in fear, begging for forgiveness. "I gave you my answer without resistance, yet, you claim you are asking nicely, after resorting to violence. I'm deeply sorry, pal. But you've angered me." Naoto said, locating the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 am

As Naoto tried to bend, a sharp pain burst throughout his entire body. Enough pain to make even the toughest human beings fall down in tears. His bending didn't work either. Apparently the voice noticed this. "Don't bother trying to Bend, you've been given a serum. You won't be able to Bend for a few hours" he said. At that moment, something smacked across Naotos face, causing his teeth to bleed, and perhaps one or two to fall out. This was followed up by a smack on the other side of his face, causing a similar effect. "NOW, TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE! I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!" yelled the voice.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 am

Hiruko was able to hear how the guards were taking someone away. He could of guess that he is going to get beaten. He was tiered from being in this cell for so long and he wanted to get out. “Ok. Kasei can you turn on some fire and can you do something about this cells.” he asked the firebender.

(((sorry for the short post i'm in a hurry. please dont go to far with the RP)))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 am

"Oh yeah! There's a part of this steel that's broken, they bolted it down, underneath that, is where the guards sleep. We'll be landing on top of a bunk that's hardly ever used, because of all the noise of the prisoners, once we get there, we have to climb down and exit the room quietly. After we've exited the room there will be a passage that heads up, we keep following that straight, until we get to a ladder at the end of it, that leads up to the prisoner cells again, and if you head left, there will be a metal door. We'll open the door deal with the guards, and get the heck out of here. That clear." he said.

(I need you guys to read the whole passage, it involves the escape route.)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:21 am

((Ordan. I have to remind you. When there are physical assaults towards someones character, you need to write that they try, or else this is something called Godmodding. It's up to each and every rper to decide the outcome of the enemy's attack. I've written a guide when it comes to rp if you're interested Razz not saying that you need it though ^^'))

Naoto grits his teeth as a sharp pain shot through his body, feeling his knees succumbing underneath his body, but however, he had pain management training from when he was in the fire nation army. Whatever incomming strike impacted his shoulder instead of face, as Naoto spoke. "So can I." Naoto calmly responded to the voices statement. "I can give you the same reply all day, because I know of no other reply. Now, I'd like to speak with the Earth King in order to report abusive behaviour from his guards towards a foreign citizen, who had done no resistance to begin with, but yet, was inflicted pain upon." Naoto finished calmly. "I will utter no more words until I am treated with justice. Bring it on, pal" Naoto said, taking a seat back into the chair, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 am

Kasei suddenly remembered something. "They've probably given us a serum, and taken all our stuff, which means were gonna have to do something uttely disgusting. Areon punch my tooth!" he said. He pointed to one with a screwdriver like end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next