Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Areon the Nature Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Areon the Nature Bender I_vote_lcapAreon the Nature Bender I_voting_barAreon the Nature Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Areon the Nature Bender I_vote_lcapAreon the Nature Bender I_voting_barAreon the Nature Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Areon the Nature Bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Areon Naturebender
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Areon Naturebender

Areon the Nature Bender Empty
PostSubject: Areon the Nature Bender   Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Name: Areon Tycho
Birthplace: On one of the Nature Tribe's islands.
Current Residence: The eastern Earth Kingdom
Element: Nature
Pets: A huge tame wolf named Forestpelt. Forestpelt is large, even for a wolf. His fur is dark green, and his teeth and claws are big enough to intimidate most people. He isn't very fast, though. Though he looks vicious, he is surprisingly tame and rarely attacks anyone. He grew up with Areon, and they developed quite a bond.
Weapons: A hunting knife, about eight inches long, with a wooden hilt and sharp blade. He also carries a staff with a pointed end.

Appearance:

Hair: His brown hair is short and soft, the back just reaches halfway down his neck, the sides barely reach his ears.
Eyes: About normal size, green.
Height: Areon is tall for his age, about six foot one.
Clothes: He wears green hunters clothes, not very thick but flexible and durable. He wears brown leather boots.
Picture: Areon the Nature Bender 52f0769

Characteristics:

Personality: Areon is kind, and a very loyal friend. He is a good leader, and not a pushover. He refuses to back down to most challenges.
Personal Strengths: Courageous, loyal, good leadership, pretty smart, and a very good bender.
Personal Weaknesses: Not very strong physically, must rely on bending. Often bossy, this can bug people sometimes. Sometimes he is too daring, taking on things rashly. Areon can be easy to deceive sometimes, as he is awfully trusting of people he thinks are friends.
Personal Hero: His Nature Bending master, Tir Ren.
Dreams and Ambitions: To help people who have none, to help put the world at peace however he can.

Likes: Good friends, healthy forests, good food and animals.

Dislikes: Tricksters, liars, war, bad food, unhealthy, polluted or chopped down forests.

Brief History: Areon was born in a small village of the Nature Tribe. he was always thin and not very muscular, but his bending abilities and ways with plants were recognized by many, mostly Tir Ren, the best Nature Bender in the village. He taught Areon everything he knows. Areon left the islands at fourteen on a small wooden boat with his pet wolf. He traveled through some of the Fire Nation and reached the Eastern Earth Kingdom when the wars broke out. He now tries to make his way to the grand city of Ba Sing Se, though rebellions and thieves have slowed him down.

Last edited by Areon Naturebender on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Areon the Nature Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Areon the Nature Bender   Areon the Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Areon the Nature Bender
Page 1 of 1