Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Luna Usagi - Nature bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_vote_lcapLuna Usagi - Nature bender I_voting_barLuna Usagi - Nature bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_vote_lcapLuna Usagi - Nature bender I_voting_barLuna Usagi - Nature bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Luna Usagi - Nature bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Luna Usagi - Nature bender Empty
PostSubject: Luna Usagi - Nature bender   Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Luna Usagi
    Birthplace: Ba Shin Sae
    Current Residence: No residence (just traveling) right now she is Omashu
    Element: Nature
    Pets: none
    Weapons: none

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Feb 14
    Blood type: B
    Hobbies: Making flowers grow, making lovely flower arrangements
    Quirks: Is very ill. She coughs alot at times trying to catch her breath, and looks weak. She has a Lung Disease and a brain condition that is making her lose her memory slowly each day. As well as the doctors have given her a year to live, two years on the outside.
    Family:
    Mother: Racy Havitone (nature bender)
    Father: Torin Usagi (non bender)
    Siblings: Teagan Usagi (Older brother. 24), Gora Usagi (older sister 23)

Character Theme: Wonderland by Sunrise Avenue

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long violet hair that goes down to her mid thigh and is straight. She has rose hair pins pinning her hair to the left side of her face covering her bad eye so that no one sees it.
    Eyes: left eye is white and right eye is blue. She is blind in her left eye. and wide with a smaller iris than normal people.
    Height: 5’5
    Clothes: She wears dresses all the time. She likes her small black one with pink lining at the top and bottom. Her other dresses are longer allowing them to flow in the wind and move along teh ground with grace. She love flat heel shoes for traveling but tends to wear her black high boots when knowing she is gonna be in rocky territory.
    Skin: Pale skin paler than normal persons skin. She is as white as a moon and her skin bruises easily.
    Body Type: She is thin but packs a punch.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Luna is a nice girl but is scared of her future. Loving nature and flowers, she loves to make arrangements for people. She loves meeting new people and making friends. Hearing about love stories and how the happy ending always goes. Traveling, she is doing what she loves as she isn’t afraid of death since she got the news that she was going to die in a year or two. Luna loves children and wishes to find love before she dies. Laying in a bed of flowers and falling asleep to their sweet smell.
    Personal Strengths:
    1. Growing flowers
    2. Making healing tonics from herbs
    3. climbing
    4. swimming
    5. cooking
    Personal Weaknesses:
    1. flowers, will always stop to look at the flowers and pick them to make something out of them.
    2. not afraid to die. Believes she is going to die in a year or two
    3. Her illness
    4. heights
    Hamartia: She is deathly ill with lung disease and forming Amnesia.
    Personal Hero: Her older brother Teagan and Father Torin
    Dreams and Ambitions: To Live longer than the doctors tell her. And to have a family do things that the doctors told her she couldn’t enjoy like children and a future with her family.

Cakes
    People
    Traveling
    Making things out of flowers

Dislikes:
    Burning flowers
    Heights
    Fighting
    Sour things

Brief History:
    Luna was born to a family of florists and miners. The mines gave the family money they needed to be fed and clothed and the flower business gave them a roof over their heads. The family was never rich nor had the lap or luxery, but they had each other. That was the Usagi motto “Stand as one and never forget family matters most” Luna was the third child in the family. Her older brother was an earth bender like her grandfather and her sister was a nature bender like her mother. It was nice though Luna got her name from being paler than a normal child. That was cause she was born with bad health. The local doctor diagnosed her with an early case of a lung disease called Esio, meaning the lungs work but makes it hard to breath at times as well as puts her health at risk each year.

Luna kept growing and watched as her brother went to the mines and her sister went on to marry a wealthy jeweler in Omashu. She started nature bending when she was seven which made her mother happy and sad. Luna though as she aged health got worse and worse, it never getting better no matter what the doctors tried nor the family could afford. She took lessons in flower arranging and learning to be a proper lady, but when she could she would sneak over to the local hostels and hear the adventures of what is far from Ba Sing Sae. Luna smiled as she would dream about one day traveling around the world to find somewhere she could be a normal girl. But when Luna turned seventeen that all changed when her mind started to go after her left eye went blind, she over heard the doctors talking to her parents in the other room of her house. Lowering her eyes, she listened hearing her mother cry and her father trying to console her mother, they got the news that the doctors believe she only had a year left two on the outside. Seeing how much pain she was causing her family, Luna packed up her things looking at her book realizing what she should do. Grabbing an empty journal, Luna left going around by any means she could get around the country by horse or by carriage even by hiking and climbing. Luna was going to live out her life the best she could with the time that she had. By making friends and showing that even though they said she is supposed to die, she was going to try and live past it even if it meant dying to try.
Back to top Go down

Luna Usagi - Nature bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Usagi - Nature bender   Luna Usagi - Nature bender I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Luna Usagi - Nature bender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: