Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mai The Double Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mai The Double Bender I_vote_lcapMai The Double Bender I_voting_barMai The Double Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mai The Double Bender I_vote_lcapMai The Double Bender I_voting_barMai The Double Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mai The Double Bender

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai_Suki
Novice
Novice
Mai_Suki

Mai The Double Bender Empty
PostSubject: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Mai Natsumi Hayashi
Birthplace: Ember Island
Current Residence: Southern Air Temple
Element: Air and Fire
Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: June 8
Blood type: BA
Hobbies: Bending, exploring unknown lands.
Quirks: Mai has a flame mixed with air tattoo in the middle of her back. She wants to avenge her parents' "murder".
Family: Twin sister: Suki Moriko Hayashi. Aunt and Uncle.
Character Theme: Fireflight-Unstoppable

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Mai has long wavy black hair that comes down to about the middle of her back. She has bangs that come down to her eyebrow.
Eyes: Mai's eyes are a slight oval and her iris's are amber.
Height: Mai is 5'3 feet tall.
Clothes: Mai wears a cream colored sleeveless turtle-neck. She wears tight black pants and brown sandals.
Skin: Mai has smooth olive colored skin.
Body Type: Mai is well built with skinny arms and a light six pack.
Image:https://2img.net/h/i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/BrokenDreamer13/dnangel_twins_1.jpg
(Left)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Mai is a shy girl who doesn't prefer to talk to strangers. Once you get to know her she is very outgoing and compassionate.
Personal Strengths: Mai's twin sister; Suki. Her caregivers; Mai and Suki's aunt and uncle. Her bending; Air and fire.
Personal Weaknesses: Mai and Suki's parents. Strangers. The truth about her parent's disappearance.
Hamartia: Mai has no friends.
Personal Hero: Aang and Prince Zuko.
Dreams and Ambitions: Mai wants to be the world's greatest double bender.

Dislikes: Strangers, non-benders, being stuck inside, rain, safe-zones.

Brief History: When Mai was one years old, her parents abandoned her and her twin sister, Suki. The next day her aunt and uncle came by to pay a visit. They found a note saying that Mai and Suki's parents left. They looked all over the house for the twins and found them hidden safely in a closet. The aunt and uncle adopted both Mai and Suki.
Mai and her twin, Suki, grew up in the Southern Air Temple with their aunt and uncle. Not until Mai was 3 did she realize that her aunt and uncle were royalty, and so was she. Mai loved ordering the servants around and would laugh as the scrambled as quickly as they could to complete her orders. When Mai was 5, her aunt and uncle told her that she could no longer order the servants around. Not until Mai was 10 that she could start ordering the servants around again. This time she was more pleasant and didn't order the servants around too much.
As Mai grew older she wanted to know more about her parents. Not until Mai was ten that she asked her aunt and uncle where her parents were. The aunt and uncle couldn't say why they really left so they simply said that they were murdered. Mai was even more curious that she asked who murdered her parents. The aunt and uncle had to think of something quick so they said that a non-bender murdered them.
Now that Mai is 13 and finally a teenager her aunt and uncle have let her go out and explore. But all Mai wants to do, is avenge her parents death.

Last edited by Mai_Suki on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:51 pm

I assume this is still WIP even though its not listed
Back to top Go down
Mai_Suki
Novice
Novice
Mai_Suki

PostSubject: Re: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Sorry! Its finished now.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm

You say in her Rank that she is a Royal. Is she an Air Royal? If so then you really should include something about them in the history. Are her aunt and uncle royals?
Back to top Go down
Mai_Suki
Novice
Novice
Mai_Suki

PostSubject: Re: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 am

Alright, well since Maki isn't here. I will approve this, she needs some more royal friends anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai The Double Bender   Mai The Double Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai The Double Bender
Page 1 of 1