Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_vote_lcapPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_voting_barPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_vote_lcapPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_voting_barPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)

Go down 
+2
Areon Naturebender
Kasei Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) Empty
PostSubject: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Kasei woke up with a start, as the pain in his back, and shoulder blades was great. He noticed he was in a dirty jail cell, and Areon was knocked out beside him.
(Okay guys, jump in, me and areon are in prison, the rest of you are free in Ba Sing Se. I'll take up the spot of the Dai Li.)
Back to top Go down
Areon Naturebender
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Areon Naturebender

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

((Kasei, your kinda controlling my character. Remember, he was conscious and still fighting. But fine. Here is my ending to Lost.))
((Also, I think Ordan should still control the Dai-Li if he comes to this topic, unless he specifies someone else.))

Areon battled, but his surge of energy that had come from the plants was quickly dying away. Dai-Li were everywhere, and now Earth Kingdom soldiers were joining in, throwing rocks and using weapons. A chain on a ball from on the Dai-Li grabbed Areon's right hand. He tried to swing his left hand, but it was also hit by a chain. Areon was falling under the combined weight. Finally, a rock struck the back of his head, and he fell into blissful oblivion.

Areon awoke with a start. He saw Kasei waking up slowly next to him, and they seemed to be in a holding cell. Areon wondered when their trial would be, he even had a fleeting image of falling before the Earth King. Areon shook his head to clear it, and looked around more carefully. Forestpelt was not there. Areon worried for a second about his wolf. Then, slowly and laboriously, he got to his feet. His legs wobbled a bit, but he found his joints weren't too sore. He started to limp towards Kasei when he felt a jerk on his ankles and heard a thunk. He looked around and saw that two chains, attached to the wall, were connected to his leg by thick, metal rings. Darn. he thought And not a plant in sight, either. Areon looked at Kasei and croaked "Kasei? You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

((can i join please. lets sey that my character was in the same cell as yours. PLEASE))
Back to top Go down
Areon Naturebender
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Areon Naturebender

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

((If you can come up with a reason to be in the Earth Palace prison, you may be in the cell next to ours or across from ours.))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

Kasei looked at Areon. "Of course I..." he paused. Wincing as he tried to move his shoulders. "Just... gimme a few seconds." he said. He stopped himself for a few seconds, flowing his chi up to his shoulders blades, and feeling the heat purge out the impurities. HE began heating it up into a massage, but his sore shoulders would probably still hurt pretty bad. He stretching his shoulders, and feeling just a bit of pain now. "Hullo! Who's this?"

(Jump in!)
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 am

Hiruko was sitting on the floor in the shadow. “You finally realized you are not alone. Took you long enough” he said smiling. He was looking at the two boys trying to figure out if he knows them. “Who are you” he asked and stud up. “I never saw you around here” he said.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 am

"I'm Kasei. This is Areon. Finally they got a new criminal on their list... I've been in here so many times that my great grandpa knows I'm in here. So what are you in for?" Kasei said. He'd been in the cells 67 times before, and always escaped.
Back to top Go down
Areon Naturebender
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Areon Naturebender

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 am

Areon glared at Kasei for answering for him, turned slowly, watching the man in the shadows closely. "I am Areon, a naturebender from the Nature Tribe. I left to seek my fortune." he answered, finally deciding to be open.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

"Wow! You should have told me that. I have a fortune!" Kasei exclaimed. He got out a small brown bag, and pulled out gold coins. "Only a little of a fortune however." he said. "As or me, I've always lived on the streets... rift raft, street rat... you name it! My parents... dead!" he said. Finishing rather sorrily. He smiled again. "Hey! At least I don't got no chores to do."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

Rikka was exhausted, weakened. Rikka was trying to find the guys (unless she got taken to). You could see some burns on the otherwise deathly pale looking skin of hers. Rikka wanted to sleep, but she carries on...searching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next