Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_voting_barPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_voting_barPrisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)

Go down 
+2
Areon Naturebender
Kasei Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 pm

(Hmm... Massie should we really do it all on one? Maybe we could have it in seperate topics.)

Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm

“My parents are dead too. They ware killed by a couple of firebenders” Hiruko seed. “And to answer your question. I’m in here because I tried to get in royal palace. Royal guards are not as friendly as they seem” he said with a smile on his face. “ By the way, my name is Hiruko Tsyuyi”he said.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Naoto couldn't stop the Dai-Li from taking the boys in the end, their leader didn't buy his story and stuck him into a prison cell aswell. Naoto didn't even try to resist them, and just followed after happily, because in reality, he could escape whenever he wanted to, and he had always wanted to see how life was in prison. He lets out a massive yawn as he awakens, followed by a long stretch. The boys chatter had woken him up. Due to the fact it was proven that he indeed used to be a fire nation general, they had stuffed a bed into his cell, which he was comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 pm

((Jumping in here to clear something. The Dai-Li are no more they were broken up by the Earth King Lu I. Insted of using Dai-Li you can just put guards or Earth Kingdom Guards if you want to be specific. Also, I don't know if you want to have a trial but I am thinking yall want to. If so then I can use the Earth King and be the judge. If you all also want I can play the part as the Earth Kingdom Royal Guards, again that is if you want me to.))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Kasei winced. "I'm a firebender. This guys... well I'm sure he'd want to answer the question himself... and don't be mad at me just because the firebenders killed you parents." he said. "And is it alright if I just call you Hiru, I don't like long jabber."
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:08 pm

“Yeah, its alright. And I wont be mad at you. I know there are some good firebenders out there” he said. “I’m a master airbender and still my airbending didn’t help me getting out of here” he said. “Do you have any idea how to get out of here” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

"Well... I've been in almost every cell in this place, and obviously the soldiers didn't know me... yep, I've been in and out of this place to many times before. That's my mark there on the wall... well there are 3 of them really, but they whitewashed over them." He pointed to a wall streaked with paint, that had beneath the paint, burned in pictures of a phoenix. "I'm the hooded phoenix." he said nodding.

(Hey Namizake, I replied to the library one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 pm

((I'm going to clear up some of the stuff on the post real quick to get a summary))

After the battle at the Tea Shop, Areon and Kasei had been captured and thrown in a cell. They hadn't met the Earth King (yet), they had been thrown in front of a general, however. After they had a basic healing session (all of there bandages are wrapped and have been disinfected) they were thrown in a cell. It's been about two days since the battle, and at this point some of there fatigue had worn off. Naoto had been taken prisoner, not putting up a fight, and had been given a bed in return for going along quietly (the fact he was a Fire Bender General didn't hurt either, or that he was old). Hiruko had attempted (key word, attempted) to try and break into the royal palace, but was captured. Rikka had managed to slip out of the event ((Massie, I'm going to post on Lost, go over there after I've postted)). The jail was particularly small, and about 4000 feet underground (it was a naturally formed cavern). As such, no light is present in any of the caves, and only after hours of adjustment can outlines of people be seen. The floors were not of stone, but steel, to stop anybody from Earth Bending (the walls are also covered in a foot thick steel). The bars are well kept, without a single spot of rust, and well crafted, making them incredibly durable and strong. Before Kasei could get his response from the Air Bender, several guards came into the cells. They had torches, the first bit of light any of them had seen since the Tea Shop. Several of them encircled the door for the Fire Bender, opening the door and grabbing the Fire Bender.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 pm

(Which fire bender? Razz I assume it's not Naoto)
Naoto was sitting peacefully on his bed, a small flame in the palm of his hand, as he examined the steel bars closely. One he heard footsteps, he was quick to put the fire out, having to adjust his eyes to the darkness once again, but not for long as the guards came into the prison. The sound of a prison door opening echoed through his ears, the squeaking of the metal as it was pushed wide open. He remained silent for now, he knew, he could escape easily if he wished to, considering the doors were made of steel, which expands once heated, and if it was heated up enough, he could most likely move the beams of steel with raw muscle power combined with softened metals. Well. That was if it was of the quality he thought it was of, and material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:45 pm

((Good to see you again Henate : ]))

The guards came in, grabbing Naoto by each arm, and dragging him to prison door. They didn't say a word, or tell him to come along, they remained silent and dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)   Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoners. Open to Areon Naturbender, Massie, and all involved in 'Lost' topic.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next