Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lost! (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lost! (OPEN) I_vote_lcapLost! (OPEN) I_voting_barLost! (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lost! (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 am

Early in the morning Ichirou was woken up by his dad. He was learning about his dads job as a body-guard, and the best way was for Kenta(his dad) to take him to work with him. As they prepared to leave Ichirou grabbed his throwing knives from under his bed, and put on nice clothes. Ichirou smiled as he took in the cool air of the outdoors. They had walked for about 10 minutes and then finally opened the doors to the palace. They were both walking through the corridors to Kihana's room, one after another, and another, and another, until Ichirou looked and no longer saw his dad. He was lost in the largest building in the northern water tribe. "dad?" he called, but nobody answered. "dad?" he called louder, but still no answer. He tried to retrace his steps outside, but just got lost even further. He would have to wait for somebody to come by to help him. But who would come by at 5:00 in the morning?
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:36 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Lost! (OPEN) Kihana13

Kihana flounced through the halls of the palace. She'd woken up thirsty, but instead of going to her private quarters she figured she would head down to the kitchens, where the cooks were already beginning their rounds. Madam Yuui was nice enough to give her a teacake!

Now, happily munching on her teacake and carrying a class of milk, she headed back up to her room. She was almost to the second landing when she saw Ichirou. The boy seemed lost, and the young princess felt as if she should help somehow. Kihana didn't know who or what Ichirou exactly was, but he was her brothers' age and hung around the training camps often. Castiel had spoken to him on occasion, because that was how Castiel was. Personally, however, Anuk preferred his children to keep to themselves in regards to the more common folk.

No one listened to him.

Kihana approached him tentatively, eyes wary. "Um, are you ok?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

"what am I gonna do?" Ichirou thought to himself. "I mean I've never even talked to a girl my age before. This is a really really bad first." Ichirou looked up and blushed, thinking about the awkard moment of silence he just created. Kota turned towards the girl and tried to say "I'm lost" but all that came out was a faint mumble.

After trying to get those two words out for some time he took a deep breath. "I was following my dad to princess Kihana's room when I got lost In the corridors. I tried to retrace my steps, but that didnt work out so well. do you think maybe that you could show me to her room?"

OOC: sorry about the short post, my brain farted Neutral
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Lost! (OPEN) Kihana13

Kihana smiled brightly. "I'm Kihana!" she exclaimed, before taking the boy's hand in hers. "And I can show you to my room. Why were you trying to go there, anyway? And where did your dad go?" she asked, curious as to how a normal kid her age would be wandering the palace so freely. "If you're not with an adult, you can get in big trouble."

Kihana had started to drag the boy towards her chambers as she spoke, animatedly using her freehand to wave her milk and teacake about. She pulled him along until they paused in front of a ruby-lined doorway, remarkable in the presence of normal doors along the opposite wall. There were no other doors aside Kihana's own, instead the space was lined with sculptures, tapestries and paintings, alluding to the sheer size of the room within.

"Come on!" Kihana let go of Ichirou and walked into the spacious chamber. Her bed sat in the center of the room, circular and draped in pink blankets. The carpet was blue, however, but the walls were a similar pink as her linen. "What do you want to do?" she asked him. "I got lots of toys!" Even though she was going to be twelve that year, Kihana still played with toys rather animatedly.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Ichirou was about to sit down and play with Kihana, when His father walked in the door. "Kihana!" his father exclaimed. "there you are! And Ichirou your supposed to be protecting not playing."
"Sorry father," Ichirou said as he stood up. "I got lost and was just waiting for you to arrive. I had no idea that you were looking for the princ-
"Ichirou watch out!" his father yelled at him. Ichirou responded by only ducking. "If there was a real assassin you would be dead!" His father complained
Ichirou looked into Kihana's eyes, scratching the back of his head, embarrassed
"by the way Kihana. My dad is your new bodyguard, and I am sort of his assistant. I guess we could still play with toys, I mean if that's alright with you?" he said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Lost! (OPEN) Kihana13

Kihana stared at the big man. Her father had mentioned something about hiring a new bodyguard since the fiasco with Tsuyoshi. She never imagined there to be a kid her own age included, though, and she wasn't positive she was getting a new bodyguard so soon.

"I don't think your daddy's gonna like that very much," she told the boy after he asked her about the toys, smiling wryly. "And if you're supposed to be protecting me, you have to be on guard at all times!" Kihana puffed her cheeks, raising her finger in a no-nonsense manner. She liked them; she just hoped Mr. Bodyguard wasn't going to be as strict as her last bodyguard was.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Ichirou looked at the girl, that had, for the first time, a serious look on her face. He knew being a bodyguard was usually dull. But just not this dull. Ichirou turned towards the doorway and looked at his dads displeased face. He then looked down at his feet, feeling ashamed.
"I guess you're right," said Ichirou. "I should alert and focused at all times." That means no playing, or goofing off." But... Ichirou had just come to the realization that he was terrible at being alert, but he just pretended he was good at it for awhile.
A few minutes later Ichirou looked up at his dad with the most angel like look on his face.
"Dad? I'm really hungry. And well I was wondering if I could have some of my candy?"
"Go ahead," his father replied. Ichirou then proceeded to reach into his packet and pull out a bag full of caramel toffee.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Lost! (OPEN) Kihana13

Kihana's eyes brightened. "Candy!" she exclaimed. "I want some! Oh, please may I have some?!" She was almost bouncing up and down in excitement, her teacake and milk lying forgotten on her bedroom vanity. Ever since Cassian's punishment (she wasn't allowed to leave her room or eat candy for a whole week) she's had a sweet tooth like crazy!

"Please," she begged. "It's okay. I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Ichirou's face flared with excitement. He already found something in common. The love of candy.

"Sure you can have some!" Ichirou said while handing Kihana the whole bag of toffee. "I have a bunch more at home. Maybe I could bring some next time?" I mean I can't eat it all by myself."

Ichirou's father looked at them and smiled. "I'm done being strict," his dad said happily. "Hows about getting some food in the dining hall," he said while waving his arm towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Lost! (OPEN) Kihana13

Kihana gobbled down the candy, forgoing her etiquette in favor of a luxurious meal. The bag was soon half empty, Kihana sucking enthusiastically on the treat, and regarding Ichirou with warm brown eyes. "Thank you," she told him earnestly. "And please do bring more! There is never enough candy!"

Following Ichirou's father's suggestion to go downstairs to eat, Kihana was pleasantly surprised. She hadn't expected her bodyguard to take initiative in taking her anywhere. She was usually the one that suggested what they were going to do next. Smiling, Kihana nodded. "Oh yes!" Although she'd just consumed a teacake, glass of milk, and half a bag of toffee, she was still hungry!

Kihana skipped down the halls and made her way to the kitchens. Castiel or Cassian weren't anywhere in sight, much to her dismay. She loved seeing Cassian in the morning, because that was when he was most relaxed and she could bug him all she wanted. Instead, Kihana opted for twirling around the stoves and cutlery, undoubtedly getting in the cooks' way.

"Princess, you must move!" screamed one of the chefs. "This is a dangerous environment. Out! Out! Wait in the refining area!"

Kihana was promptly shoved into the much more quieter section of the kitchens, where food was already being set out to cool in preparation for breakfast. She let Ichirou over to a platter of crispy shrimp, and a servant set the entire thing on the floor for them to eat.

"It's too early for breakfast," Kihana explained. "But I sneak in here and eat before then anyway." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost! (OPEN)   Lost! (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next