Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThose who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barThose who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThose who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barThose who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Those who seek vengeance (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Howl watched Zil's accounter with the girl, him then leaving though seeming to be thinking of something. Howl took a bite of his juicy red apple as he watched everything from the rooftop, "How weird.. That girl saw Zil. I wonder if he wanted her to see him.. Probably another one of his victims.."

Howl noticed the other spirit Zil was talking with earlier, "She's so young.. Wonder what she's doing here. Maybe she's just a roaming dead." He took another bite of his apple as he leaned against the rooftop's railing. The spirit suddenly disappeared.

He squinted, looking around for her, "Huh... What's with this day.. How strange." Howl finished put his half-eaten apple in his pocket and transformed into a crow, going down to Zil.

"What was that about..?" Howl looked at him, serious yet utterly clueless.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Zil heard ear piercing shouting and then it was gone, "What was that?" he asked himself and then realized. "Oh," he said looking down and back at the house, "she must have pulled the string." He then saw Howl appear near him and he sighed.

"She is a spirit and I think she deals with vengeance or something like that. She has this doll and if you pull the red string off the person you want away goes away for good, but in the end when you die you face their same torment. Kinda harsh, but I like it." He looked at Howl to see his reaction, he would probably try to talk to the spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Howl seemed serious, stroking his shoulder, "Is that so...I guess we aren't the only ones in this competition."

"She has this doll and if you pull the red string off the person you want away goes away for good, but in the end when you die you face their same torment. Kinda harsh, but I like it."

"A doll?" Howl seemed to be thinking of something. "Hm. But she's only like fifteen, how does she have that much power..? I can already tell she's better than you, Zilly." Howl had a smirk across his face. "Do you know where this spirit is? Her name? I'd like to speak to her."

He turned his back on Zil and looked up at the nearby rooftops. "Would you care to accompany, Zilly? I know you probably would want to talk with her too."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

"She is not in out bet," Zil said, "we give people good luck or back luck. Sure at times I harm a few people in the process but that spirit. She kills people, there is a difference." He shook his head at Howl's comment. "We are the only two spitirs who actually compete with out gifts all the others live out to their duties, we honestly don't."

"Um Howl," he said rubbing his temples, "she may look 15 like I look 21, but in all honesty she could be 200 years old. Like us we are old Howl, we have been here since the beginning." Zil sighed and said, "Don't call me that and no I do not want to talk to her. I have some people to give bad luck to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 am

"True.. But it just seems weird to me.. I want to know more about her." Howl glanced behind him.

Zil sighed and said, "Don't call me that and no I do not want to talk to her. I have some people to give bad luck to."

Howl raised an eyebrow, "Eh? The spirit of bad luck does not want to talk with the spirt of.. what did you say? Vengeance?" Howl seemed to be more interested in this spirit than Zil, which was new. Howl didn't like to take interest in other spirits, them hating him because they think he just gets away with everything because he has 'luck.'

He turned around, "Zilbert! Question! What's your score?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Zil walked ahead a bit ignoring what Howl was saying. At some point while he was around the Spirit he would just ignore him. He stopped on the snow, turned around and said, "I have already talked to the spirit, and I know that she does not want me around. She is going to act the same way to you." He turned and walked again.

Howl asking another question made Zil stop and then he did some math in his head, "Lets see when we met in the Fire Nation I had 300 and after out little chat I went to the Fire Nation Capitol gave bad luck to 100 people there. Then went to an Air Temple, I caused so much bad luck there I would have to say about 300+ people were given bad luck. Then here and I have given it to ten people so far. So if you lost count so far I have 702+. So with that I am going to go, and no I don't care what your count it." He turned and walked again for a third time.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 pm

A mad girl had just run out of the mental huts and shouted, ''THEY'RE COMING, You must tell govener bout this, no time to wait, ol' chaps! Come along!! QUICKLY!!!!!''. The girl starts to run around crazily, and falls into the freezing ocean. ''Oh darn.., cheerio ol' chaps!!''. She said, and died beneath the frozen surface.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Ai wanders across the roof-tops, the doll had returned safely to her, however she had to tie a new thread to it. After carrying out a vengeance, she tended to grow a little depressed, considering the fact that this was indeed a punishment, and that she didn't wish death on people. She begins to sing lowly to herself, humming rather, this was the song, she had sung when she burned down her village, after she was chosen to be the sacrifice to the mountain spirits at the age of seven, in the seventh year since the last sacrifice found place.
"Why do lovely flowers bloom from the cherry tree?
Children of seven, waking, smile at the sun.
Why do fragrant blossoms stir in the mountain air?
Children of seven, laughing, run through the woods
Why do crimson branches dance for the village street?
Children of seven, singing, call down the wind.
Why do wilting flowers fall from the cherry tree?
Children of seven, dying, to wake once more."
She comes to a stop glancing towards the castle, sighing deeply, glancing down to the black strawdoll resting in her hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Howl looked around and then saw her. There she was, just making her way on the roofs. He transformed into a crow and flew right to her, inspecting her for a bit.. He then turned into his human form.

"Hello! I saw you talking to Zilly.. May I ask who you are?" Howl gave a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Ai turns towards Howl, simply glancing towards him. "It's rude to ask for someones identity before you introduce yourself." She answered bluntly. Simply standing there with the doll in her hand eyeing Howl up and down. "You ought to be more carefull with your spirit powers, people could hear you back in the fire-nation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those who seek vengeance (open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next