Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_vote_lcapThose who seek vengeance (open to all) I_voting_barThose who seek vengeance (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_vote_lcapThose who seek vengeance (open to all) I_voting_barThose who seek vengeance (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Those who seek vengeance (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Those who seek vengeance (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Ai appears infront of a house in the middle of a busy steet. The people didn't appear to notice her, infact, they walked straight through her. In her hand she carried with her, a black straw-doll, with a red thread tied around it's neck. Her glance turns upwards, a young girl, getting ready to leap from the roof, unnoticed by the crowd on the street. The fall wouldn't kill her, but it could shatter almost every bone in her body.

The girl leaped, falling down towards the ground with her head first. Ai vanished, appearing directly behind her, her red eyes shining towards the girl, as she made herself visible for this girl only. Soon, the two vanished, into a specific realm in the spirit world, created by the spirit of vengeance herself.
This realm was peaceful, not even the sound of birds. A red moon in the skies, a cherryblossom tree in it's full bloom, standing in the middle of a field filled with clovers, a nearby lake, where the moon reflected its scarlet shine upon the surface. The two girls were standing by the tree, one of them greatly confused, the second, holding a black strawdoll in her hand, reached out for the girl.

"Do not be afraid. Here take this" Ai said, offering the straw doll to the girl. Reluctantly, the girl accepts the doll holding it in her hand.
"If you truly wish to eliminate your antagonist, you must untie that red string. If you remove the string, you shall officially enter into a contract with me. The one you seek revenge upon shall be taken immediately to Hell." Ai started, the girl moving her hand towards the red string around its neck, before comming to a stop as Ai spoke once more.
However, if I deliver your revenge, I must have you make restitution to me. When one person is cursed, two graves are dug. When you die, your soul shall fall into the pit of Hell. Your spirit shall wander forever in pain and suffering, never having known paradise." Ai begins to vanish as a few words echo through the realm "Well, that's after you die." The girl appeared back into the normal world, safely placed on the ground, the strawdoll resting firmly in her hand. Ai's voice echoed through her ears. "The rest is for you to decide."

The people that were around would have seen a girl falling off a building, before vanishing into thin air, suddently reappearing on the ground safely, this time, holding a black strawdoll in her hand.

(don't be afraid to join Razz I will make sure you get rp. Might join in with a different character as things unfold, plus, i will be controlling this girl aswell, combined with my own character. You will get rp, there will be drama Wink No one exceps a NPC will die, maybe not that even)
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Zil was flying throughout the Northern Water Tribe, it was freezing cold and he really had no idea why he decided to come here and give some people bad luck, but he came anyway. In his bird form Zil landed on top of a rooftop and then changed quickly into his human form. He was wearing a thicker black coat, the same gray shirt, shoes, and pants.

His legs dangled over the edge of the home and he looked at the people below. He saw one man carrying baskets filled with fish to a store, Zil smirked and held up his right hand and snapped. A dog popped out of an alley and ran into the man sending him and the baskets into the snow. The dog ran off into an opposite alley disappearing. He laughed a bit watching as the man shouted and started to pick up the baskets.

Zil saw a girl on top of a building next to him. He was actually saying slip in his mind, he just starred at her waiting to see what she would decide to do. Then the girl jumped and Zil's face light up and then someone appeared behind the jumper and then poof. She was gone. "Oh come on! Wait? Humans can't just vanish like that. Hm....I think there maybe other spirits in the Water Tribe." He shrugged not really caring.

Zil gave some more people bad luck while sitting on top of the rooftop and then the jumper appeared and vanished and then appeared on the ground with a doll in her hands. "How odd," he said outloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Howl glanced from a nearby rooftop, seeing the whole thing in his crow-bird form. He smiled seeing a familar face. 'Well look what we have here,' Howl thought to himself. He had performing luck the entire day, for a few days. He estimated about a hundred people a day, for at least three days.. Howl's score being nearly 300 so far for only this week, not counting from his last incounter with Zil.

He transformed into his human form and gracefully dropped from the roof, disappearing into the crowd, however grooming himself from a nearby window's reflection first. Howl ruffled his hands through his new whitish-blonde hair, wondering if Zil will recognize him.. 'Of course he would,' Howl thought. 'No one can forget the face of.. What's my name.. Ah! Howl G. Pendragon.' He was still wearing is same outfit, his pinkish jacket with a purple diamon pattern over his shoulders.. He's string-tied shirt.

Someone about him was different though.

His pants. There was red speckles lining the bottom of one of his black pant's leg. Blood? Howl didn't seem to even 'bother or hide' a thing so small..Yet could be noticed by some. He continued to walk through the crowd, allowing everyone to see him. When he reached the house Zil was ontop of he began to climb it. "I'm a spirit.. I should just poof up there.. But no, I wanted to be sneakier.. Go figure!" Howl smiled, then climb onto the roof. He breathe a little heavily, totall giving it away.. But tried it anyways. He tapped Zil's shoulder.

"Why what brings you here my good friend?" Howl smiled.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Ai sits on the opposite roof-top, still not having been noticed by them, she remained in her spirit form, however, the other spirits should be able to see her. She observed the girl as she sat on the ground, just staring at the doll resting in her hands, still over-whelmed considering what had just happened.

Ai's glance turns towards the two other spirits. She recognized them from the fire-nation. It appeared that they were attracted to eachother like the negative side and the positive side of an magnet. 'It's them again. Hope they don't plan to ruin anything. It doesn't matter if they do, it will be better if the girl doesn't pull the string' she quietly thought by herself, letting her glance travel down towards the girl.

The girl got up from the ground, her knees a bit shakey as she gripped onto the doll as if it was her last hope for the future. "If i pull this.. all my troubles will go away" she mumbled lowly to herself, moving her hand towards the doll and the string, stopping mid-way. The girl moved the doll, placing it to her chest. An agry yell escaped the door that slammed open, an angry face appearing out the door, grabbing a hold of the girls arm, pulling her inside the house, the face of the girl filled with fear, before several whimpers escaped the house.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Zil heard heavy breathing but just ignored it and then he head a voice that would make anyone's ears bleed. He turned his head and saw Howl. He cringed a bit and sighed, "First off I am not and will NEVER be your friend. Second, that is really none of your business, but if you must know I am here to get away from it all for a while. I was wanting to go to the Southern Tribe but that is too boring. So I picked here and I decided to notstay away from it all and caused some chaos."

He looked at Howl and shook his head, Howl did something with his hair. It made him look stupid as ever. "Why are you here? Oh and how are you going along in out little bet?" He laughed and then most his attention to the small girl, she was talking to something? Herself? The doll? A spirit? Then she was taken into the house. Zil felt somewhat sorry for her and then in a second it was gone.

On a roof nearby was a spirit, "Howl I will get back with ya, actually probably not. But still whatever bye." He turned into a bird and flew off to the rooftop where the spirit was on. He transformed back and then asked, "What did you give her? That doll what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Ai turns her head towards Zil as he approached her. She ignorned him to begin with hoping that he would go away if she did. So she simply sat there, saying nothing at all, glancing towards the house where the girl had been forcefully pulled into. Realizing that he probally wasn't going to leave until she responded, she started to speak. "I gave that girl the black straw doll" She calmly replied, glancing up towards the man "The doll is a form of contract. Once she pulls the red thread, she enters a contract with me where her soul will go to hell where she dies, but her tormentor will go to hell right away, giving her peace for the rest of her life." She said, hoping that the spirit would leave now that she had replied.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Zil nodded and said, "Oh well that seems very dark of you...I like it." He smirked and then continued, "Well that is a bit of bad luck for her. I wonder if she is going to do it, I hope she does. I think that would be great for me." He shrugged and looked down at the spirit. Well this spirit did not want Zil around at all. Catching the hint that she wanted him to go, he did and changed into his animal form and flew down to the house where the girl was pulled into.

He landed on the snow to the side of the house and changed back into his human form. He looked through a window, watching was was going on inside. The girl still had the doll, but the person shouting was no were in sigh. "Well this is boring I thought she would have done it by now." He turned and walked into the street looking around for someone to give bad luck to. He saw a couple walking hand in hand, he smiled to himself and snapped his fingers. A very beautiful girl appeared behind the boy and said to him, "I think we should go out again. Last night was fun." The girl holding his hand pushed the boy aside and started to scream. She turned and stormed off down an alley. All the boy did was stare as his girl walked off and the beautiful girl vanished in front of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Ai remains still on the roof for another while, simply waiting for something to happen. Meanwhile, the girl sat on the couch with the doll lying in her hands, the abuser had left the house to go and grab something to eat, leaving a badly beaten girl alone. The eyes of the girl filled up with tears as she moved her hand towards the red thread, stopping half-way.

Ai appeared next to Zil "You do know, sometimes, it takes years for someone to pull the thread?" She glanced down towards the couple who had just been split up "That wasn't very nice either, but i guess they had it comming" Ai said, taking a seat on the edge of the roof, glancing down on to the street.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Zil looked at the spirit and asked, "Really? I would pull it right away. No doubt, no hesitation, I get to see someone I want vengeance on go away? I would do it in a second." He nodded to himself and then shrugged at her comment on the couple. "To be honest they did not deserve it, they did nothing. I just hate seeing people like that, young and in love. It makes my stomach churn. So they deserved it in some way." He looked around and saw that he was talking to the air. He did not mind really.

Zil walked back to the girl with the doll's house. He saw her on a couch and looking at the doll. He placed his arms on the open window and just starred at her. He then saw her looking right at him and his eyes went wide. 'Woops,' he though, 'I guess people can see me. I though I had it where people can't see me.' He smiled lightly and then said, "Um...hey! What ya got there?" She muttered, "A doll." Zil nodded in agreement, turn and awkwardly left.

Then all of a sudden people were walking through him again, no one noticed him. 'That was odd.' Zil thought as he looked for his next victim for bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 am

Ai suddently vanishes, the abuser of the little girl entering the house once more. A poweful gust of wind exit the house, as the doll flew out, the red string had been untied. Two thuds could be heard as the groceries fell to the ground the person gone, Ai had taken him into his worst nightmares, the man could be seen high in the air along with Ai, by the spirits atleast, as he begged for mercy. Ai's voice filled the mans ears, and any nearby spirit's ears"O pitiful shadow tied in darkness, looking down upon people and burrning them, A soul drowned in sinful karma. Want to trying dying this once?" The man looked up at her with terrified eyes as Ai spoke one final time, before the man vanished "This revenge will ferry you to hell"

The girl felt a slight burn on her chest, pulling her clothing out, glancing down, seeing a black fire mark on her chest. When she passed, she would travel to hell aswell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who seek vengeance (open to all)   Those who seek vengeance (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those who seek vengeance (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next