Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A challenger appears! - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA challenger appears! - Page 3 I_voting_barA challenger appears! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA challenger appears! - Page 3 I_voting_barA challenger appears! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A challenger appears!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

A challenger appears! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 pm

"Thats been my life too, since I left the circus" she related. She was suppose to pay the bill, but SteelWolf already had his money on the table. 'Oh, well who complains about free food anyway' she thought.

As they exited the building she decided to ask.

"Do you want to travel together for a while?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 pm

He thought about her request to join him, he looked at her and he raised one eye brow." Well you have to learn more techniques with that whip of yours if you are to survive what I do. I am not your ordinary man with abilities." he explained as he had already said yes to hr joining but phrased it a different way. He was going to teach her a few things but he had to see if he could trust the girl," In a way there will be fighting, looting, and anything to do to survive in the world we live in.....technically you would become a pirate living the life of adventure in the books kids read these days.....are you up for that?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

"Well one of my life goals is to become one of the best fire whip users out there and I've already been living a crazy life since I was born so yeah I am." responded Akane with confidence in her voice. She stepped a few paces out in front of him and looked up at the night sky waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm

He smiled as he began to walk as he past her waving his hand," Well what are you waiting for, we have places to go and things to take" he said as he welcomed her into his group. He smiled as he walked through the town and towards the path towards the open lands of the Earthkingdom. He looked up at the stars and glared as his vision was slightly blurry. He rubbed his face as he needed to find a village to raid soon, nothing to big but a small village to pillage. Though he hated violence the curse would force him to resort to chaos to keep the light. He took out a map and read it. He placed it back into his pocket," We have a 6 hour walk to a village that has....resources we need, our allies will be waiting there for us...we are late" he said looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:34 pm

"Are you part of a group?" she asked. As they began to walk to their destination a thought occurred to Akane.

"Are we going to do anything violent or burn down any one's homes" Questioned the fire bender.

While Akane did not mind stealing and looting some things she was against acts of unnecessary violence or permanently destroying something that no one could get replaced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

He shook his head," No we do not burn down buildings, that would break our code. We do not burn down things people worked hard to create. We take only that we need, the people in the group have abandoned their countries as they have been outcasts. We are the Steelwolf organization" he said as he opened up his shirt to reveal a wolf tattoo on his chest. Along with scares and battle wounds all over. Though he was extremely fit he was not trying to show off but show her why he was called Steelwolf. "Once you earn enough respect, then you can carry the mark of the wolf" he explained. They entered the forest as he followed a very weak trail but they could see it.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

The fire bender felt relieved after hearing about the code of honer of the 'SteelWolf' organization so that's where he got his name.

She blushed a little when he opened his shirt, but she was fascinated with the wolf tatoo.

"If I earn your trust will you tell me your real name." She asked. She suddenly realized that he did not know her name either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

He closed his shirt as he stopped for a second and looked at her," If you earn my trust, I will tell you many things besides my name" he said as he turned away. A man in black leather armor came up baring the wold symbol on his left shoulder. He looked at the girl then at Artemis, he whispered in his ear and walked off in the shadows. Artemis then signaled for her to keep following. He stopped over a small town with a caravan at the town, he crouched down and looked at the caravan, it was full of goods and weapons. He figured it was a man selling weapons and crafts to the people. He had heard of man who sold goods to small towns and possibly fueling small wars.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 pm

'He does seem to be a man of many secrets' thought Akane. Her eyes widen at the strange man that appeared before and she began to wonder to what SteelWolf was going to ask her to do.

She followed him without saying a word which drove her slightly crazy because she was use to chatting up with the people she was traveling with, but she knew it would not be wise here.

The tomboy took in the sights and sounds of the caravan and notice that SteelWolf had crouched down, she followed his lead and did the same thing. She was waiting his orders.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:07 am

" You see, i was right, they bare the mark of the southern water tribe" he said as he pointed to the flag on the front of the caravan. He knew that they were selling weapons they probably stole to get a profit as they were fighting a civil war with the Northern tribe. This was his crews mission, to break the spine of the civil war, he still remembered that day he met that girl in the Northern Water Tribe, he would not forgot his promise he made to himself...to end war. He slid down the hill and rolled to the caravan. Then 3 other man came from the bushes and did the same as the moved around the caravan. Artemis slipped around a man with a spear as he then grasped his neck with his arms and choked him till he went out cold. He looked at the girl and told her to check what was inside of the caravan. he searched the unconscious man and found money....a large amount and a symbol on the mans arm that freaked him out. " No....it cant be..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenger appears!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next