Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_vote_lcapQuest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_voting_barQuest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_vote_lcapQuest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_voting_barQuest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
The Questmaster General

Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) Empty
PostSubject: Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)   Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:26 am

It seemed like any old day on the sea. The ship was small, carrying only cargo, and a stow away by the name of Rigzden Tao. There were minimal winds, and not a cloud in the sky. Yet out of nowhere came huge waves, threatening to capsize the ship. You assist the crew in dumping some cargo overboard in a vain attempt to remain afloat. Lingering in the back of your mind is the question of where the waves were coming from. Some strange force was causing the tides to shift rapidly.

You briefly glimpse land before the ship is smashed to pieces by a giant wave. You are surrounded by wreckage, cargo, and a few surviving crew members as you surface. You can see the land in the distance. Your first challenge is as follows: find a way to shore using what you have around you.

The waves have briefly calmed. Quickly, now! This may be not only yours, but the surviving crew's chance to survival.

Note: Feel free to examine the cargo as you wish. However, you currently have no idea what kind of items you will find.

May the gods smile upon you, brave hero!
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)   Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Rigzden Tao

Slipping past the crew was the easy part – finding a good place to nap for six or seven hours? C’mon. This small ship was crawling with people, cargo heavy and moving slow. Rigzden makes the best of the worst pieces of wooden crates left behind and builds himself a long rectangular self-shipping container.

He’s feeling pretty pleased with himself as he tosses his bags and staff into the box and slips in after them.  Closing the latch from the inside, he quietly chuckles. Monty shoves his way through Rigzden’s shirt and perches expectantly on his master’s chest.  Monty’s big eyes twinkle, even with the dim light of the ship.  Chirping twice he twitches his nose at Rigz.  Shushing the little sugarglider, Rigzden tries to contain his laughter as he whispers.

“Shh! We’re hiding.  Try and sound like a bag of potatoes or something.”

Monty tilts his head, clearly not comprehending. He slaps his tail once against Rigzden and then slips away to find food in one of the satchels. The airbender has to hold his breath to keep from giggling – he was giddy for the first time in years.  He was finally headed home, after one quick detour.

However, it wasn’t the detour he was expecting.  The ship was meant to pass over the narrow straits to the islands and then east again to the shore near the Eastern Air Temple. Rigzden still hadn’t heard about the attack, blissfully ignorant of the destruction and thinking he was bound for ‘home’.

When the ship left the wharf, Rigzden went to sleep.  The gentle rocking of the ocean swayed him into a deep and comfortable slumber while the crew wandered above. Snoring – vibrating nostrils droning the steady, irritating, and stupid loud sound – he was oblivious to them. He’s like a dead man, lying in a homemade coffin.  Somehow, no one bothered to investigate the rumbling – probably worried someone was shipping an angry beast by the sound of him – and Monty began exploring the rest of the cargo he could wedge himself into without being seen.  Who knows how fat he’s going to be when he crawls out again.

The waves came on as suddenly as Rigzden’s sleep.  Gentle rocking became violent thrashing in seconds. Before he could even wake, he was upside down, falling face-first into his silly contraption.

”Splash.” He heard it, he’d hit it – his nose hurt… and he says it wwaaayyy later than appropriate since he’s already soaking through his clothes.

The world turns two or three times, he’s bouncing off of every corner and flat of the box, and he’s laughing at himself without caring for the moment.  He was still free, even if he’d trapped himself in a box in what was probably a sinking ship… now it was free-spinning.

Rigz can feel his stomach turning and his eyes rolling already – yep, he’s queezy – ”Monty!”  

The joy leaves him momentarily as he worries for the sugar-glider.  There’s no response, not a squeak, not a foot on him anywhere that he can feel – which is good, because he’d definitely get smooshed by that roll…

The box explodes with the sudden burst of air that Rigzden hurls from his body.  Staff in hand, with his bag around his waist, Rigzden picks himself out of the water.  Monty lands on his head and shudders his way into Rigz’s shirt.

The sky doesn’t thunder – there is no lightning.  The oddest feeling that they were being redirected by the water itself took hold of Rigzden and he bolts up the drowning steps to the deck.  Bursting through the closed door and kicking it open wide, the scene is what expected.  Most of the crew had been thrown over and the decks were clear of almost everything valuable or interesting.

”OY!”  He calls out to a few that he can see over the port side of the boat.  Waving his arm with a smirk, he shouts again. ”You folks need a lift?”

Maybe it was karma, fate, or just the way shit plays out for the smartass.  Either way, that wave came up behind him, split the frame of the boat like butter, and spun the white-haired kid out into the ocean to join the people he’d been taunting. It wasn’t the wave that hurt him, really – it was that he didn’t see it coming.  This wasn’t a storm – not one he’d ever experienced before.

Skipping across the surface of the water before sinking into it, Rigzden swims back to the top and looks around himself.  There is nothing whole about the ship anymore – it was splintered everywhere he could see.  Treading water was hard work with a staff and sack of food. Not to mention a flying rodent cleaning itself on your head.  

The water around him causes a lot of resistance to his airlifted leap.  The air disperses in the liquid, but he manages to rise a few feet over the surface – enough to kick furiously with the flats of his feet and focus on bending the air around his glider, anyway.  People would probably laugh at the kid if he wasn’t the only airbender among them.

Finally getting into the sky, he spots an island nearby, as well as most of the crew already huddled together.  Landing with a splash, he swims toward them and offers to help construct anything large enough to fit them all and still hold a sail – he would do the rest.  Land was the only real option now.  If they could make the pad large enough, he could find everyone that was thrown over, using the sky to spot anyone hurt or struggling first.

Pilfering cargo wouldn’t help him as much as saving everyone here – he would do what he had to in order to get them safely to the island.
Back to top Go down
The Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
The Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)   Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Congratulations, hero, you have made the correct decision. Each crew member grabs whatever they can in order to get the makeshift raft moving. A few are water benders, and the trip goes very smoothly. You and the crew reach the island safely. Their gratitude to your helpfulness has granted you 100 gold from their pockets. However, by choosing to leave the cargo behind, you missed 50 gold and a shiny dagger. Your current situation renders you incapable of going back for them, so don't even think about trying. By now, the crates have fallen apart and your treasure sunken.

Upon landing on the island, you can feel heavy tremors, forcing you and the crew to the ground, as none of you are able to keep your balance. One of the crew members, a fire bender, begins shooting fireballs into the sky to act as a signal flare, so they will all be safe, thanks to you. They are no longer of your concern. You have the option to stay with the crew and wait for help, effectively ending your quest. Or, you have three paths to take: East along the beach, West along the beach, or inland along a rugged trail. All three will allow you to continue your journey. The decision is yours.
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)   Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:09 am

Rigzden Tao

The harsh waves seem to turn the raft as Rigzden begins to bend the air around the sail.  It pulls them toward the shore as much as he tries to guide them there – something seemed to be calling from the island, but he couldn’t understand why he as the only one feeling it.  Tides don’t normally change this quickly, or this directly toward a lonely island.

The suspicions Rigzden carries mean less than arriving safely with the crew.  As the collapsing raft reaches shore and everyone steps out onto the sand, the rumbling begins.  Forcefully shaken off their feet, everyone falls into the sand and looks around bewildered.  Rigzden chuckles quietly as he pulls himself up and looks around.

A young firebender begins signalling into the sky, looking to his captain with a nod.  The crew seem distracted – a good chance to slip away. Rigz takes it, shuffling west down the beach with his satchel and staff in hand.  He tries to move quickly enough to avoid being seen, wanting to adventure through the island on his own.

Finally out of sight, he relaxes his pace and lazily walks through the hot sand with a smile.

”How many people get to walk away from something like that? We’ll have to figure out where we ended up later, Monty.  For now, let’s just keep walking.”
Back to top Go down
The Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
The Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)   Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:03 am

You have chosen to take the western path. Had you gone east, you would have met refugees from the village in need of help. Had you gone inland, you would have promptly encountered a dragon. As you walk west along the beach, you feel the incline under your feet get steeper. Too late, you realize that you are now stuck on a small strip of land under a tall cliff. Not only that, but you can hear something approaching you from behind, and it doesn't sound friendly.

You have quite a few choices facing you. You can turn and face the opponent approaching you, you could take to the seas and attempt to find a way around the cliff, or you could try to climb the cliff. You need to hurry, though. If you stop to look back at what is following you, you may be too late to defend yourself. If you are going to attempt to flee, you will not be able to look back. If you choose to face your opponent, roll a defense to the numbers below.

NOTE: Your starting HP is 100,000. Your attack roll is out of 1000, and defense, as usual, is out of 10. The attack and HP of your opponents will vary throughout your quest.

Mysterious Opponent:

Attack:
Random number (1,75) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)   Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest 3: Dragon Attacks on Tengu Island! (Solo quest; challenger: Rigzden Tao)
Page 1 of 1