Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A challenger appears! - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA challenger appears! - Page 2 I_voting_barA challenger appears! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA challenger appears! - Page 2 I_voting_barA challenger appears! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A challenger appears!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

A challenger appears! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:25 pm

The fire bender's heart beat rose rapidly as he approached her and panic filled her mind, but she felt relieved after he told her that he would not end her life. Akane had wanted a good fight, but she never expected anything like this. She could slowly feel her nerves returning to life and she could mover her toes and fingers a little bit.

"Who are you?" she whispered to the man who had beaten her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm

" Maybe you have heard of me, the man who can kill people by looking at them, a man who can create a blast with his chi by just looking at him...they just call me SteelWolf" he said with a wink. He stood up and gave a nod as he let the girl get up," I was merely just trying to show you do not judge a book by its cover , i have far much more experiance with fighting then you do" he said with a smile. He was a pretty friendly person but he was hoping the girl would not hit on him again as she seemed WAY to young for him.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 am

As the tomboy picked her herself up from the pavement as she wondered why she had never heard of this man before on her travels surely she would remember hearing something like this. After she dusted off her clothes from the dirt on the ground, she told him.

"SteelWolf, huh I'm going to guess that is alias or that you had interesting parents."

"Since, you beat me in combat I will buy you dinner if you want." She offered him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 am

Artemis thought for a moment," No my parents well....abandoned me when I was born. They didn't really want a boy" he said shrugging but it really didnt matter to him. he grew up without his parents and his uncle thought him everything he needed to know. He looked at the girl as she offered him dinner, he looked at her awkwardly as he was hoping she was not like asking him out. Thought he was hungry, his stomach grumbled in hunger as he giggled." Well ok I guess dinner is ok as my stomach agrees." he said laughing scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 am

"That sucks" said Akane after hearing about his parents. She herself wasn't raised by her own parents either and she personally cared little about them and judging by the tone he didn't care neither.

"I know a great place only a few minutes walk from here" remarked the fire bender in a more up-beat tone after hearing him agree to eat with her. She brushed past the gawking civilians and lead him to a rather humble looking cafe.

She noted that the waitress that was taking their orders was particularly attractive and decided to give her an early tip ,when the waitress protested and tried to hand the tip back, Akane pressed the money gently into her palm and whispered in her ear.

"Please, keep the money a lovely girl like you makes my day so much brighter." The waitress blushed and took their orders back to the kitchen. She then turned back to 'SteelWolf' and asked him.

"Are you a native of Omashu?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 am

He looked around as he looked around the place she had taken him. He enjoyed the people and the smell place and he was definitely hungry. He noticed her flirting with the waitress he smiled and shook his head as he really didnt understand why she did it but he was not really going to ask why she did it. Then she asked if he was native to Omashu. He looked at her and he looked at the ceiling," No....I wish I was...I was born in the elemental kingdom and trained till i was 18 then i left and went on my own travels" he explained as his eyes saw a drunk young man wander into the bathroom. Then his eyes moved and looked at how people where enjoying pie that was just being introduced. He did like the atmosphere but he would have to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 am

"The Elemental Kingdom, I've heard of it and I want to go there someday." After noticing that SteelWolf eyed the pie she hailed a waiter to bring a slice over. After the waiter came and went she pushed the pie toward his side of the table. After noting the relaxed atmosphere, Akane decided to ask him something that had been bugging her since their fight.

"Your eyes give you the ability to defeat nearly everybody by just looking at them and yet you described them as a curse. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 pm

He looked a the girl when she asked about the curse. he closed his eyes as he remembered killing, death, violence, and stealing the light from peoples eyes. He re opened his eyes as he looked at her," All I will say is that I am cursed by a man named Lodi, the Legend of the MIst..the Manslayer my cousin." he said as that was the only thing he was going to tell her. Everything else if he told her she might feel threaten and maybe she might try to attack him again. He took a pie of the pie as he smiled, he had not had something this good in a very long time. Through he missed the deer meat he would make.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Apparently his family life was not the best and she decided to drop it for now, but she was burning with curiosity at this 'curse' and 'Lodi person'. Hopefully, she would get more answers later. She decided to change the subject.

"So what brings you to Omashu?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 am

"Me? I travel, more like an adventurer that you would read in books. You, fair share of fights, castle raiding, caravan raiding to survive...you know the fun life." he said giving her a teasing look but he was serious as that was his life. He sat up as he had finished his pie, he also was itching to get on his feet again. Without even asking for a tab, with the flick of his wrist popped out a small wallet. he opened it and placed money on the table and got up and he made his way to the door expecting her to follow. He got out the door and looked about him,"Well back to paradise" he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenger appears!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next