Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A challenger appears! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A challenger appears! I_vote_lcapA challenger appears! I_voting_barA challenger appears! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A challenger appears! I_vote_lcapA challenger appears! I_voting_barA challenger appears! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A challenger appears!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

A challenger appears! Empty
PostSubject: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 pm

"I can't believe she's a firebender!" whispered a young man to his brother.

"Yeah, I can't see a drop of fire nation in her" replied his brother.

"Excuse me" interrupted a girl with a crack of her whip against the stone pavement that caused both boys to jump. "I did not come her for people to debate my genetics I came her looking for a good fight which no one in the entire city seems to be able to do."

The fire bender glanced behind her a several terrified men that she had defeated earlier and she gave them all a slasher before cracking her whip again.

"Is there not anyone in this city that can give me a good fight!"

Last edited by Akane Sato on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 pm

A man came out from the guys she had just beaten, it was none other then Artemis Enteiri as he tilted his head towards her. He looked her up and down then at the whip. He placed his hand on his jaw thinking on what to do," Hmmm so your dressed as an Earth Bender but you can fire bend." Artemis said to himself. he stood out like the rest with completely different cloths and know one could tell where he came from. With blue jeans, brown t shirt, and a brown leather aviator he all created for himself as he hated the cloths of each nation. He didnt take out his 5 foot aurora blade. His black eyes looked her over once again as he could tell this girl had not been beaten before due to her attitude. he smiled as he laughed," Hey !! Why don't you try me on for size, I will bet you all my money you can not touch me with that whip of yours...dea?' he said challenging her. he paused again, " hey to make it better I will not use my hands or my sword !" he said with a smile and giving her a thumbs up. He didnt even go into a fighters stance but normally he hated violence but maybe using his other techniques he could trick her or make her give up but overall he was going to test the girl.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:39 pm

"Ah, a challenger has apperead and a handsome one too." She gave him a flirtatious smile and a wink.

"What an intersting bet you will not use your sword of hands." The fire bender cracked her whip on the ground and the whip burst into flames.

"I'll take it you're either a madman or a bender- I'll soon find out" She charged at time with her whip snappiing towards him from her right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 am

Artemis smiled as he didnt even flinch when she snapped her whip, he noticed a flirtatious attitude with her and he shook his head," O boy this is going to be interesting" he said a she looked at the people around him then back at her. As she attacked him, his eyes changed as a symbol on his eye appeared as he created a concussion blast using his chi on the whip to gently toss it off course so it snapped and hit the ground next too him. He stepped to the side a bit just in case she would not hit him trying to attack when her hand was already out stretched. He smiled again as he rolled his black eyes as the went back to normal. His black eyes looked her over again," it seems you are use to benders, well your in for a treat" he said teasing as he rolled his eyes. He gave a nod as he signaled for her to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 am

Akane's eyes widened with shock at what she just witnessed.

"What are you?" she whispered. She had never seen anything like this in her life and he wasn't a bender. 'How interesting' she thought to herself. When he signalled for her to attack again she wondered if he could only blast her if she was in front of him.

She launched herself at him at full speed however when was two feet away, she catapulted herself into the air and landed two feet behind him. Without a moments hesitation she cracked her whip toward him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 am

He expected her to attack again, but he was not expecting her to go aerial. His eyes followed her as he watched her leap over. He watched her movements as they slowed down in his mind, it was like everything slowed down in his mind as his eyes pin pointed where the attack would reach. He let the whip snapped as he twisted his body to the left avoiding the whip. He clenched his jaw as he could not believe at how loud this damn whip was. " WOW can not get hit by that, note to self" he said teasing himself as he settled himself again after the last attack. Then his eyes changed again as everything instantly changed. Now they were in a whole new world, the ground was purple, the sky was black as rocks as people floated in the air. " haha welcome to your mind...you seen I am a bender but I was born with a curse....these eyes. You see girl, I can create illusions that are real in your mind, you get hurt here, you get hurt in the real world. Though it may seem like this last for months in reality it only lasted a second." he said explaining on what just happened. His arms went to his sides as his eyes changed again, he sent 2 blasts of Chi at her, one at her left arm and the other at her right arm. He meant to numb her arms so that she could not use the whip for only a few minutes then she could move her arm again.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:11 pm

The fire bender could not believe what she was seeing as the world changed around, but she was more intrigued than afraid. A cursed eye she had to find out more eventually.

'This is my mind' thought Akane after she heard his explanation for this place..She could get hurt here, but could he get hurt as well? Her challenger was about to send the blast that he had used earlier to divert her attack. An idea popped into her head.

Before the blasts could hit her she could hit she took a large leap into while she was in mid- air she graved one of the flying rocks with her whip and hurled it toward him as she landed.
She hoped that the rock would be a distraction as she moved in a curved motion toward his right hoping that the rock would distract him as she attacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:41 pm

He just tilted his head as he smiled," You dont get it, I control everything here" he mumbled to himself. He watched her try to distract him but here it was useless, as the whip struck him, he just looked at her as he smiled and shook his head. His body then burst into cubes and vanished away. In Second the world changed to a spiral as everything started to spin as he then appeared all around her. There was now 5 of him, they all looked at her as they all shook their head at the sametime," You can not hide form me, you can not defeat me here, I control the illusion and you are my victim" they all said at once. Each of them now created one blast of chi from their eyes as they were all aimed at her, but they were not trying to kill her as Artemis hated death, this was all just to play fight as his attacks were to numb or sting not kill or cause real damage.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

A chill ran through the fire bender she was afraid now. Did he attend to kill her? She tried to make a defensive stance, but it was useless considering that she was surrounded by those things. There was nothing she could do as the chi blasts came down on her all at once. She let out a shriek as that hit, dropping her whip, she feel to the ground completely numb and unable to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Then everything went back to normal as it only lasted on second. It was after she made the attempt of her second attack, it was after he dodge and she realized that she was numb and she fell over as her body could not hold her up. " See its not that hard you just have to train more to beat me" Artemis said as he held his head as it was dizzy from using his abilities. He walked over to her as he crouched next too her," You will be fine in 5 minutes I have no reason to kill you, just proving a point that you have much to learn as a fire bender and in the art of illusion." he said to her as he got up and stood over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears!   A challenger appears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenger appears!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next