Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

(by the way, Tsuki is at the cart... so Akane couldn't be petting her, lol ^^) Akari sighed, staring at the water. "Tsuki's wounds reminded me of something in my past... My brother had injuries similar to Tsuki's. It just made me think of my past, which is not something I enjoy remembering. I've been trying to stop thinking about it, but when the memories come... it's hard to bar them from coming. That's all. I've got a depressing past... bet that's a shock, huh? People always tell me I don't act like that... But I guess everyone's got a secret they like to hide about themselves... You have one too, don't you?" Akari said bluntly. "Oh! Sorry, I don't mean to pry." Akari realized how close she had come to blowing her cover. If that had happened it would be a disaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Akane looked around nervously “No, I can’t say that I do have any secrets” he said “But it’s not really a shock that you have a despressing pass….most people DO have their secrets…just not me.” Akane put his hand on Akari’s shoulder “Don’t get so down about your brother. You act like it’s your fault, and even if you think it is, it’s probably not.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Akari sighed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. "I know it wasn't my fault... it just... feels like it is. I'm sorry, it's stupid." She stood up and looked around. Well, this guy definitely had his secrets, from her at least. "I think our break's over." She commented, noticing that the cart was moving again. And you know what else is over? Me being open with you. She thought at Akane. In less than two days she had almost told this guy everything about her past. How could she be so stupid? She hardly knew him, let alone knew if he was trustworthy or not. She had to get a grip, no matter how nice he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Akane stretched and walked back to the cart following Akari. 'That was close' he thought 'She asked about my past...it's like she knew. I'll definitely have to keep an eye on this one..how could I let my guard down with her so easy? What is it about her? Am I getting soft?' Akane thought about this while walking. His entire life he had resisted all women, except for one, and that one woman was dead. Now this one girl bumps into him in a bar and all of a sudden he's opening up to a complete stranger, what was this? Akane couldn't quiet grasp it, nor did he want to at the moment. Akane's thoughts were cut short by a small disturbance, he stopped in his tracks suddenly, and put his hand on his sword. "Akari" he said softly and calmly "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Akari had been lost in her thoughts, glaring at the ground. Then she heard Akane say, "Akari, did you hear that?" She turned toward him and shook her head.
"I can't say I did..." Akari said softly, wondering what it was. All she wanted to do right now was get back to the cart and figure out a plan. She didn't have time to deal with strange noises, especially if they came from something dangerous.
She started looking around, drawing her swords out of their sheaths and holding them in front of her. She didn't send her flame through them yet, and she hoped she wouldn't have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Akane slowly drew his sword "I heard movement" he said "Towards were the cart was...I think we're being followed." Akane stopped as scanned the area, but it all suddenly went quiet "Hmph" he said "It's gone..keep an eye out though..and if anything happens. Get my back, okay?" Akane walked towards the cart and kept alert, he was on a mission and he was undercover. Even if he really didn't care what happened to the people of his former nation, especially if those people wanted him dead, he couldn't just abandon his disguise and his mission.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Akari stared after Akane, wondering what was up with him. He seemed tense and distant, making Akari uncomfortable. She looked around one more time and followed, replacing her swords. Once she reached the cart she checked up on Tsuki, who had tried to drag himself off his seat and towards Akari. She smiled and stroked his fur, completely absorbed in her own little world again. She was thinking about her brother, and when she first met Tsuki. Her brother had been against keeping a cat at first, but in the end Tsuki was able to stay (due to Akari having several melt-downs and temper-tantrums). Suddenly a picture of Akane swarmed into her mind and she jerked, breaking away from her memories. Shaking her head, Akari glared daggers at Akane, trying to figure what it was that made her think of him. Clamping down on her memories for now, Akari stood up and started doing her job again, protecting the cart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Akane felt Akari glare at his back. He rolled his eyes ‘Why is she being so cold and critical all of a sudden?’ he thought to himself ‘She was acting all nice a little while ago. I was just trying to return the compliments. I guess I’m never doing that again….but, why does it bug me so much what she thinks of me?’ Akane thought of this, but quickly broke from his trail of thought. He jumped and did a back flip as he pulled his sword and blocked 3 arrows. Akane landed and heard a thump as a fourth arrow hit the cart. Akane glanced over his shoulder quickly and saw the arrow, he stood up and faced where the arrows came from, raising his sword defensively. “Akari!” he shouted “Get the cart and get out of here! I’ll catch up!”
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Akari pulled out her swords, realizing the danger. "No way! We'll take them on together!" She shouted. She was shocked at her words: normally she would have taken the reigns and driven away, like she had been told to- it was the most sensible option. Why was she suddenly deciding to stay now. Running flame through her blades, she stayed close to the cart, burning any arrows that got near, waiting for the ambush-ers to jump out. She glanced at Akane and saw him deflecting arrows also, and tried to get her mind back on the battle. An instant too late, and arrow grazed her side and hit the cart, causing Akari to gasp, and also successfully putting her mind back where it was needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 am

Akane could sense three people in the bushes. They weren't coming out any time soon though. "Akari" he said "Step back a bit. I'm gonna need some room." Akane put two fingers in his mouth and made a loud whistling noise. He waited for a bit as he kept deflecting arrows "I'll need Garuda to kick up some dust and reveal our attackers..." he said quietly. Akane blocked a few more arrows and jumped in the air as large screech filled the air, followed by a bird shape shadow that covered everything below. Akane landed gracefully on the back of a large brown hawk. "Garuda!" he shouted "Let's rip it up shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next