Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_vote_lcapHow Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_voting_barHow Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_vote_lcapHow Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_voting_barHow Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open)   How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Rin was in a ship headed for the Southern Water Tribe. Her black wolf Gia was on her back legs peering over the edge of the ship barking. "Be quiet." Rin muttered "You don't want to have to swim the rest of the way." Rin looked around at the crew who had promised to throw them off and make them swim if they got in the way. As they neared the shore Gia jumped from the ship and got to land before the ship itself. Rin, on the other hand, had to wait until the ship's crew threw down the ladder so she could get to land. "Now about that pay." One of the crew members said. A really nasty brute with a scar on the right side of his face. Rin threw a coin bag that she had stolen from the same crew member later that day. By the time he noticed they would probaly be in the Fire Nation. As Rin touched land she felt a wave of releif wash over her. From being away from the smelly crew of the ship and to be among water benders again. Gia ran up to her knocking into Rin's legs and making her fall on her butt. She just laughed it off and got back up. She patted Gia on the head until she saw black shadow-like flame come from the other side of the island. The other people in the area either didn't care or were acting like nothing happened because no one else seemed to see it. Rin walked up to an old woman beating a carpet out with a cat and asked: "Did you see that?" The old woman replied. "I don't know what your talking about." And walked away. Gia seemed to thinking something along the lines of Why are we here again?. Rin decided to check out the black flame at night. But now, she needed to find a place to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Percy
Novice
Novice
Percy

PostSubject: Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open)   How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Elias was in his hut raosting marshmallows when he heard a noise outside like a large crash. Boss! A little help out here! Nightfall whinnied. Elias ran out of the hut to where his pegasus was tied up. Nightfall was kicking at what looked like a tiger seal but it was to hard to tell with all the hoof shaped bruises on its body. Elias did a quick hand sweep and a plume of dark shadows engulfed the tiger seal. When the fire cleared the seal was dead and smoking. Boss... You're scary sometimes. Nightfall cantered away to the back of the hut. Elias sighed and prepared the tiger seal carcass for dinner and saved the left over meat for later times. Elias went back into the hut with meat to cook and then remembered he left the marshmallows sitting in the fire. Hw tried to take them out by the stick but the stick snapped. Elias sighed "What a waste."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open)   How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 am

Lodi had made his way to the water tribe. He had just walked out of a ferry boat which had dropped him off at the port. He didn't Bother thanking the man as he hade other things to do. What was more important was following the memories and to remember his past. He had seen a girl and her pet getting off of a boat. He just walked rightpast her and her pet as he did not care for her at all. He didn't care if he accidentally bumped into her, even if he did he would not care. Lodis eyes scanned the area as he watched the people as he was glad people did not remember him here. He continued his walk then he saw a unicorn but a lion seal was giving him a hard time. He watched the owner get the job done by killing it. He looked away from him and continued his walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open)   How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? (Open)
Page 1 of 1