Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Times Long Forgotten 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Times Long Forgotten I_vote_lcapTimes Long Forgotten I_voting_barTimes Long Forgotten I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Times Long Forgotten I_vote_lcapTimes Long Forgotten I_voting_barTimes Long Forgotten I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Times Long Forgotten

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Times Long Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:15 am

A ways from Jang Hui Village is the remains of a black patch of burned land. No one really cares it's their but thats because they all have forgotten what once happen in the now black area. That only now is sprouting grass. But one person hasn't and that person could not be less then a fan of most of the fire nation if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:33 am

Kimi wandered the streets, watching children around her playing in the sunlight. With a smile on her face, she walked in circled around the village admiring the children in their carefree nature. "If only they knew what lay ahead of them. The future that will strike down on their brightest moments." She said to people passed, busying themselves with chores and shop work. Their lives seemed peaceful and grand compaired to Kimi's past. 28 years of torture and hardships just to turn around and heal those who harmed her. Shaking her head as she nearly got ran into by a young boy. "I'm sorry Miss. " he said as he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Argall
Novice
Novice
Flynn Argall

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:52 am

Flynn stepped onto the barren road, exiting the shelter and shade of a small tavern on the corner of the traveler's entrance. The sun greeted him warmly, offering the traveling boy a regard to his stature within the daylight. He shed his cloak, wrapping it around one shoulder before stuffing the sleeved into his pack, and tightening the single silken strap over his torso. He waved at the man sweeping the front of the inn, and offered thanks for his service.

Flynn had never traveled before, these past few months provided so many new ways to look at the world as he stepped through it's fences. Jang Hui village. This town was small, and homely. It reminded Flynn of his sister, and then to his mother. He shook away the thoughts, and returned to the city at hand. He took a step forward onto the road, and began to ponder the most adventurous way of moving forward.

"Okay... Where would you like to see next, Sere?" He felt himself smile, gripping his sister's medallion.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:59 am

Animals run from the woods as smoke appears. In the small forest near by but no one seems surprised. Strangely it sure seemed like a volcano in the middle of a tiny forest.Which is far from normal.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:23 am

Kimi walked across the street, making her way to a small vendor for something small to nibble on as she admired the people and things around her. It was then that she noticed a glint of something shine toward her off the sun's great rays. She wasn't sure where exactly the glint had come from, but it intridgued her. As she stepped forward, a child stepped on her foot and lost their balance. They took a few steps before crashing into the ground. Immediately, Kimi walked over to them to help them back up. She hated seeing people hurt and especially hated seeing children cry. "Are you okay, buddy?" She asked as she helped him up. He looked up at her with a smile before nodding and running off to play with his friends and siblings. Please that the child had not been hurt, she turned to start walking in the direction of where she believed the glint to have come from.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Argall
Novice
Novice
Flynn Argall

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Flynn stuffed his hands into his pockets, keeping the silken strap close to his body. He casually browsed the market, no intent on actually purchasing anything. He took the time to admire the fine metal work found in a forgery, but kept down the path to the village gates. He took his time along the path, mainly watching the community and commerce.

In the end, Flynn submitted to his desires and purchased a small silver handle pocket knife. It was small, and wouldn't be much use in any actual combat, but Flynn's weakness for fine metal work kept his pockets light. He continued down the path, offering a smile to whoever met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:11 pm

A shop suddenly is on fire people run to put the fire out. But it spread almost too quickly to be from normal causes.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm

nelleta stumbled out of the back of the burning building. her back was burning and she didn't know what to do. the only thing running through her mind was: master itami is going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Kimi had been looking at the glimmer when suddently the shop in front of her caught fire. Well, that's a bit odd. She thought as her instincts kicked in and she started running for the building. She wasn't sure if anyone was okay or if there were any injuried. She wasn't even sure if anyone was still inside the shop. Her adrenaline and nerves threw her forward into the blazing building and the smoke. Coughing slightly as she entered the building, she looked around for anyone. "Hello! Can anyone here me! Call out if you can!" Kimi yelled at the top of her lungs as she looked around, avoiding the sparks of flames around her. She worked quickly and efficiently as she made her way through the flames, hoping she wouldn't catch fire as well. Her water nation outfit was perfect in the oceans, but not so great when up against licking flames. Pulling a bit of her bending water out of a canteen, she worked on putting bits of the fire out to get through the building.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kimi noticed someone's flesh, but once she looked at it the person had vanished. What was that? She thought as she ventured toward it. Again, she caught the glimpse of something bright before a flame sprout out of something near her. Kimi quickly jumped back a bit before putting the new flame out and working forward again. She had to be careful with how she used her bending or she would run out of water. Keeping that in mind, she worked farther into the building, yelling for survivors as she went.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Argall
Novice
Novice
Flynn Argall

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Flynn's attention was stolen, and placed onto a burning market, engulfed in flames. His immediate reaction was nothing; to stare. He forced himself out of place and jettisoned towards the fire. The building itself wasn't incredibly large, but enough for people to be trapped inside. Considering the size, smoke would build up easily. In fact, a fire in a market such as this was more dangerous than one in a larger building.

He asked one of the bystanders, hearing his own voice as frantic as theirs. "Is anyone inside? Has anyone come out?".

After a small, broken explanation, Flynn knew at least one person had went inside, and only the initial citizens have made it out. He gripped his pack, but the fact there was virtually nothing he could do was agonizing. He tossed his pack to the ground, and forced himself in the only open space shown.

He heard another voice, unsure if it was calling for help or offering it. "Hello?! Does- Is anyone in here still?!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Long Forgotten
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next