Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTimes Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_voting_barTimes Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTimes Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_voting_barTimes Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Times Long Forgotten

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Those near by hear laughter as a girl burst threw the top of the building flames flying from her hands as she lands on a part of the roof that has not yet been burned. She resembles Flynn is looks somewhat.Oh there is someone in here alright. And your all going down!
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:35 pm

(nel is still burning)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:22 am

Kimi coughed as she pulled a piece of wall away from a door frame, revealing a young looking lady covered in fire. Resisting the urge to scream, Kimi pulled the water out of her canteen and began to slap at the fire around the woman. "Please, calm down. It's going to be okay, but you need to calm down. Inhaling all the smoke isn't good for you." She said before realizing that by speaking and yelling, she was also inhaling the smoke. With a shrug, she pulled the woman over her shoulders and carried her further away from the door. Once away from the smoke, Kimi lowered the woman to the ground and let her lay there. Was she still breathing? Was she okay? Kimi knelt down to assess the woman's vitals, checking how badly she was injured by the licking flames. "Can you hear me? Can you feel anything? Blink if you can't speak." Kimi said as she looked down at the woman's burned body. Her back was red where the flesh melted from the flames and blood had started to pool into the wounds. Her body was trying to heal itself, but struggling as she lay there.

Kimi wanted so badly to turn around and go back into the building to save anyone else she could. She wasn't sure if anyone had followed her inside to help people, but she knew from the sounds of a crowd that there were people making it out. Was it possible that there was no one left in the building? Kimi sighed as she looked down at the woman. "My name is Kimi, I'm going to help you. Please just stay calm and still." She said as she looked up at the bright sunny sky. If only it were nighttime of a full moon. I wouldn't have to worry about her moving or resisting my healing. She thought as she pulled fresh water from the canteen. Working carefully and softly, she moved the water over the woman's back, wanting to first cool her skin's temperature before she could start to heal the wounds. As steam rose, Kimi looked at the woman's face. Was that anger? Fear? Maybe hatred? She wasn't sure and didn't care. Her determination and training had made her run into the building to help people. Now, it turned to keep her there to heal them too. Never before had she ever wished for the bright light of the full moon to be raised above her head, and yet she still hated the thought of harnessing its power. She stayed quiet, working diligently to cool and cleanse the woman's back.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Zelia jumps off the soon to be burned ceiling landing on her feet. She wastes no time in sending fire in every direction. "This is all your fault not mine so don't blame me when this place goes up in flames!" Her skill is quite something even for her age.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Argall
Novice
Novice
Flynn Argall

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:32 pm

(Pardon my failure; must skip)
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:50 pm

£akira>takeda>bail>flynn£
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:01 pm

nel's eyes fluttered open. she saw a woman in waterbending clothes standing over her. her hand flew to her dagger. before she could pull it pain flew up her back. she glared up at the woman. she could feel her chi fading. she knew she had no choice.

''save me.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Kimi stood over the woman as she spoke. "Save me." The woman's plea melted Kimi's heart faster than the fire against her back could warm her. She quickly moved to the woman's side. "This is going to hurt, I'm sorry. I don't know any other way to help " Kimi said as she pulled clean water out and started working. She instantly wished for her medical bag, but it was left in her room at the inn. Shaking her head, she went back to her training with the water. Pulling it carefully across the burns to cool and heal them as she made each swipe. With each swipe, she saw more and more of the burn slowly going away.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:45 am

Zelia sees the girl her eyes widen confused,shocked and afraid. She darts threw the fire to the girl. Zelia pulls what ever flames are left on the girl and sends them into a tree and off the girl. As the tree burns with a very scared look on her face Zelia flees from the village. Firebender 
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:48 pm

[god mod power activated. tsumi granted it.]

Zelia ran off never to be seen again. most people believe she died in her own hate filled fires. i believe she just left. deciding to terrorize another area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Long Forgotten   Times Long Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Long Forgotten
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next