Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Xi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Xi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Xi I_vote_lcapLong Xi I_voting_barLong Xi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Xi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunmenjay
Novice
Novice
Gunmenjay

Long Xi Empty
PostSubject: Long Xi   Long Xi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Name: Long Xi
Birthplace: Western Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Republic city
Element: Earth/Metal
Pets: young brown wolfbear
Weapons: 2 eskrima sticks (made of metal)

Birthday: the 20th of September
Hobbies: Philosphy, martial arts, and pro bending.
Quirks: quiet but extremely funny when you get him to talk.
Family: one brother, a mother and father(all deceased). Lives with Uncle

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Dirty blonde but with streaks of brown, short and almost always in some sort of fohawk
Eyes: almond shaped, piercing blueberry blue eyes
Height: 5'11
Clothes: Besides pro bending uniform, you see Long usually wearing a white T-shirt with a black sleevless hoodie (that bears the emblem of his uncles school on it), he always wears a set of dark khaki pants during the winter/ fall, and Dark khaki cargo shorts during the spring/summer. He is almost always seen wearing black boots.
Skin: Pale skin with a tint of red too it, he has rough skin on his hands, arms, legs, and feet; everywhere else is smooth.
Body Type: Well built, muscular but a deceptice physique when it comes to agility, big upper body and a strong lower body (one would say he is built thick, with very little fat)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is around his friends and co-workers playful but usually quiet unless he has something to say, if he does not like what someone has to say he will be very blunt and tell them straight up. He takes the spiritual side of bending and martial arts seriously. When it comes to bending he is very humble almost doubting his skills but is lacking that last bit of confidence needed to be considered an elite bender. Whewn it comes to women he is very shy but flirtatious without realizing it.
Personal Strengths:
-Elite Earthbender/metalbender (can bend both materials at the same time)
-Determined/hard-working
-can come up with really good plans of action.
-very spiritual and philosophical, but also at the same time doesnt mind to get his hands dirty and be a bit of a brute.
-Very unassuming to people who have a mental image of "elite" benders. Does not talk about himself, lifts others around him who he see's deserves respect/recognition.
Personal Weaknesses:
-Low self-confidence
-cannot let the past go, especially the death of his brother.
Hamartia: Cannot let go of past events and is haunted by all the bad decisions/actions he has ever done.
Personal Hero: Uncle, Hard working, came from nothing and now owns his own business and helps out the community any way he can.
Dreams and Ambitions: to one day be on a pro bending team that are champions, and help spread health, happiness, and harmony by doing what he can throughout the world he knows.

-martial arts
-Philosphy

Dislikes:
-COCKY/Arrogant/fake individulas.
-when people take advantage of others.

Brief History:
Born to a mother and a father from the western earth kingdom, they are descendants of the natives that were the first Earthbenders and have a strong line of them in their family. He was a happy child and always was curious which got him trouble more often than not. Dad worked at a factory, and mom had her own business but both struggled finiancially and eventually borrowed from the wrong people and could not pay them back. Brother was born 3 years after Long was, his name was Jin. They were the best of friends and always had eachothers backs no matter what, they would get into fights a lot because people would make fun of their tattered/old clothes, and ask told them they were lower than dirt. Their parents eventually pulled enough money together to take the boys to one of their uncles friends who was a world renowned earthbending and martial arts instructor. They would spend the summer with this man and be submerged in a world of bending, martial arts, philosphy, and spirituality. Eventually years had passed and the family has moved to a small island village near there teachers house, Long is 16 and Jin is 13, they are earthbending/metalbending prodigies. The teacher passes away one night and leaves Long 2 eskrima sticks made of a special metal that only he makes (lighter that normal steel) and broadsword made out of the same material for his brother, he tells them that he will be watching over them forever and tells him that they should look for his son.
One night the family house is broken into by the loan sharks that the parents had borrowed money from many years ago and he is now one of the most ruthless crime lords from ba sing se, he proceeds to take Jin and killed him in front of the family and then the mother and father would be next, Long was told by the man that the reason he was not going to kill him was that a family has to run on and so would his mother and fathers debt; meaning that their debts would be passed on to long and he would be responsible to pay them off.
a year later Long was working for the crimelord and would be his errand boy, one day Long had had enough and decided to challenge the crimelord to a fight, the crimelord laughed and sent his toughest bodyguard against Long. Long dispatched the man within thirty seconds. The crimelord knew he was no match for long but tried to bargain and bribe him to spare his life but Long had decided to take his life. After those string of events he is not how he used to be, he is always suspicious of others and takes a long time to warm up to people, but not a day goes by that he doesnt think of a promise he and his brother made to become the greatest pro-benders they can be.
He took all the money that he had worked hard to get to pay off his familys debt and left the crimelords hideout and started a search for his uncle and a new life. He eventually found him, his uncle owns his own earthbending school and his own medicine shop, he agrees without hesitation to take Long in and they form a bond that is like father and son. Long becomes an instructor at the school and a humble employee at the medicine shop to give his uncle some rest from time to time. His Uncle also sponsors his pro-bending team which is about to turn pro in a couple of months.
Back to top Go down

Long Xi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Xi   Long Xi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Republic City does not exist on this site. Also probending does not exist. What does exist is the Battle of the Elements Tournament, this also includes Preliminary rounds and the underground Tournaments. If you want to join the Battle of the Elements series then you must partake in the Underground Series and become invited into the Preliminary rounds.

Please do these corrections and I will regrade.
Back to top Go down

Long Xi
Page 1 of 1