Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jing Ti Long 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jing Ti Long I_vote_lcapJing Ti Long I_voting_barJing Ti Long I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jing Ti Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DualBenderX11
Novice
Novice
DualBenderX11

Jing Ti Long Empty
PostSubject: Jing Ti Long   Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 pm

BASICS

NAME: Jing Ti Long

BIRTHPLACE: Earth Nation, Ba Sing Se, Middle Ring

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Omashu

ELEMENT: Earth (Water manifests later)

PET:

name: Skylar
nickname: Sky
species: Blue Jay
appearance: Like a blue jay, but with form of heterochromia: one ice blue eye and one emerald green eye

WEAPON:

name: Firebane
amount: 1
type: Katana
appearance: Traditional, lightweight katana with a fortified steel blade and hilt with grips and wrist-loop (or something to attach it to your arm)
special abilities: Can be a conduit for earthbending, though not recommended, mostly a crutch, however can increase seismic power in the wielders possession. Also, it does more damage to opponents of the fire element.
origin/history: heirloom passed down the generations from Jing Ti's ancestor, who fought in the 100 year war against the Fire Nation.

OPTIONAL

BIRTHDATE: 11/11/786

BLOODTYPE: AB-

HOBBIES: Birdwatching, Painting, Sketching, Building

QUIRKS: Extremely adaptive, right down to mood; it changes (sometimes drastically) to fit the circumstance immediately as it happens. She is also extremely over-observant.

FAMILY: Ezuoju (twin brother), Dai Lung (father) Kae Ti (mother)

CHARACTER THEME: Titanium (David Geutta ft. Sia)

APPEARANCE

HAIR: Jing Ti has layered darkish brown hair with golden highlights, which intensify during the summer months. She has a cowlick which hangs down in front of her face most of the time. Over the years, Jing Ti's once naturally straight hair has begun to grow wavy.

EYES: Average size, with ice blue eyes (extremely unusual for Earth Nation), almond shaped.

HEIGHT: 5'7''

CLOTHES:

Dusty brown tunic lined with thin yellow borders around the seams and thicker borders around the cuffs of the sleeves, the center of the tunic, bottom of tunic and collar. Sleeves are 3/4. Leather brown gloves with finger-holes that are cut off at the first segment of the fingers. Black studded leather belt around tunic. Black baggy pants, leather and wood brown sandals.

SKIN: Roughish skin around hands and feet from training, otherwise pretty smooth.

BODY TYPE: Would be a light-build, however Earth Nation upbringing gave her a medium build. Not as built as her brother, though.

IMAGE: ((I'll put this in later))

CHARACTERISTICS

PERSONALITY:

Jing Ti has a mostly shy personality, contradicting her earthbending, but allowing affinity for swordplay to increase. In combat, however, she puts on a "cool-under-fire" show and always knows the situation well. As Jing Ti has grown up, she has acquired a commendable sense of justice and fortitude. She is respectful to her elders, but earthbending master, is often frustrated with her stubborn earthbending master, Sifu Dae Lin. Jing Ti has always had an empathetic tough about her, and always is eager to help those in need of aid.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
1. Independent
2. Not really afraid of anything (few exceptions)
3. Mentally strong-willed
4. Resistant (but not immune) to physical pain

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
1. Claustrophobia
2. Not totally blind, but still bad vision
3. Anxiety
4. Sensitivity to smoke

HAMARTIA: Against emotionless, psychopathic villains, Jing Ti's love for her family and friends can be her downfall.

PERSONAL HERO: The now ancient Avatar Kyoshi, who defeated Chin the Great and started the Kyoshi Warriors and the Dai Li. When she was a little girl, Jing Ti and her family would journey to Kyoshi Island every summer; they had a cottage there. The new generation of Kyoshi Warriors are her trusted friends and allies.

DISLIKES: death, evil, corruption, chaos

BRIEF HISTORY:

Jing Ti was born in the city of Ba Sing Se with her twin brother, Ezuoju, father Dai Lung and mother Kae Ti. They were a middle class family, and therefore lived in the middle ring. At the age of 7, Jing Ti first manifested earthbending. Her parents were ecstatic that she was a bender and found her a teacher immediately. However, Ezuoju, filled with jealousy did not like this at all, and when he manifested the rare element of airbending a month later, their parents sent him off the the Eastern Air Temple to be trained in private with the new Air Nation. This enraged Ezuoju even more.

A year later, Jing Ti was having difficulty with learning the advanced movements of earthbending, and so she and her family relocated to Omashu to find a more suitable earthbending master. No such luck. Jing Ti has been training with the stubborn Dae Lin ever since, because her parents could no afford to move again.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Jing Ti Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jing Ti Long   Jing Ti Long I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jing Ti Long
Page 1 of 1