Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_voting_barStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_voting_barStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Still alive ! [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Ani looked towards Ahbwen. "I see" she calmly said as her eyes returned back to the ocean and to studying it. "Perhaps the dreams are trying to tell you something" She calmly said as she turned her head towards Ahbwen again. That very moment, she hooked another fish. She jumped up from her chair and started reeling it in like crazy, bringing it safely up on deck. She didn't cheer like she had done earlier, she simply places the fish in the barrel and re-seated herself. She inhales before she turns her head towards Ahbwen "Tell me, what is Itou like, how is he as a person, was he doing okay the last time you saw him?" She askes Abwhen lowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:13 pm

That question made him laugh," well he is old....very very old" he said laughing. " he always has a smile on his face and when I first met him he tried to feed me" he said laughing. He couldnt believe it had been so long since he had seen the old man. He thought about him a bit then he hooked a fish, he tried reeling it in. As he grabbed the fish he grabbed it off the hook the fish spit water in his face. He lost the fish, he could hear her laughing next to him. He put the pole down as he had bad luck with fishing. He just shook his head as he took a towel and whipped off the fish spit all over his face." ok you can fish and I will just watch ! These fish have it in for me !" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Ani couldn't help herself from laughing when Ahbwen got spat on by a fish "You're not supposed to grab them" She giggles, "But fine, I'll do the fishing then" she finished. Then a thought struck her. "Ahbwen.. What if.. Ryzu got to him during the time you were in the water. What if Ryzu killed him already.." She said, airing the possiblity. The thought of it made her heart drop, and a horrible feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Ahbwen thought for a moment" no....he wouldn't he stalks his prey....he will not make a move till he learns about him first." he said as he would do the same. If he found out that he had family then he would torture him with it." well then if he found out if you are alive then he would use you against him" he said as he thought about how he would do it. He layer back as know he had to think, maybe Ryzu did kill him...no I would make no sense even on his standards if he had killed her father. " do not try to think of the worst to happen,'try to remain positive and remain focused"'he said trying to cheer her up. He could feel the sun setting as he needed sleep. He waved her goodbye as he went down to his bed were he payed down and he could not stop thinking about Lodi.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Ani sighed slightly, and started to reel in the string, picking up Ahbwens rod and carrying it inside of the boat. She had a captain on the boat, but he was deaf anyways. She simply went into her room and went to bed, not able to shake the thought of Itou perhaps being dead. After an hour or so, she finally falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Weeks later

Lodi stood over ahbwen as he stared at him. His eyes bore through him like he could see into his soul. Ahbwen frozen in fear as he staggered back and fell over. Lodi stood and watched him he walked up to him as he pointed his finger at him" Bang" he said as a large beam of fire came at ahbwen.

Ahbwen sat up in his bed covered in sweat. His heart was pounding, he laid back down in bed as he was in horror at what he had dreamt about. He got out of bed as it was morning, he didn't bother putting his shirt on as he just looked out at the Ocean. It had been weeks and still the nightmares had been haunting him. He noticed a bird above him, he then smelled land, he knew they were close to the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 am

Ani calls out towards Ahbwen "Good morning!" She said. She was already preparing breakfast, the same as they had been eating for lunch, dinner, cooked fish and bread. "One more day and were in the fire-nation" She said, smiling as she placed a plate with the food in his hands. "Eat up" She says smiling, taking a seat out on the deck.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked him, it was a normal routine now, she had always woken up before he had, and she always asked him that question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:28 am

He smiled as he began to eat," so when will we have bird?" he said jokingly as he ate his breakfast. He did not want to mention his dreams as he did not want to bother her about this. He just ate his breakfast with a smile on his face but he was a little tired as he had not been sleeping well these past weeks. He looked back at the girl as he wondered what she would do if she ever had net her father. Would she be mad? Sad? Only time will tell, there was an evil cloud hanging in the balance. Ahbwen could feel it as there was a new evil growing with each day his pain had been growing ever since he had fought Ryzu. Like the battle had scared him perminently, the only thing that was really going on was the step towards his destiny.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:45 am

Ani glances towards Ahbwen, and then towards the bird flying in the skies. "We will have bird when we manage to catch one." She said jokingly. She ate her food in silence for the rest of the time, in deep thought, she was planning what to say once she finally met her father, trying to figure out how he would react to it. As she consumed the last bite of her food, she opened her mouth "Ahbwen, do you know more about my dad? I wish to know more about him" She calmly said, staring forward into the big ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Ahbwen thought for a moment " well the only last thing I know was that he use to be in the fire nation and there was something else.....something he was haunted about. I think someone killed someone and I can barely remember as I traveled the world on my own mission" he said. He looked up at the sky frustrated as he could not remember what had happen to the man. He bit his lip as he got up and walked around in circles trying to remember, but still he could not remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still alive ! [ open ]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next