Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_voting_barStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_voting_barStill alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Still alive ! [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Ani giggles slightly "I guess you're right" She smiled towards him, she had the same smile that her father had. "Feel free to take some of the bisquits, well, all of them if you are that hungry" She said as she let out a small chuckle. "You are a lucky man, considering the fact that whatever weapon that struck you missed any vital organs." She said, looking at his scar. "Oh. You must be cold! or alteast wet! I'm going to go and fetch you a towel" She said vanishing up the stairs.. On the table lied a couple of papers faceside down, and she had places the bowl of the bisquits ontop of it. The emblem on the paper shined through the back, revealing it to be from the fire-nation army, and the second one from the earth kingdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Ahbwen got up as he walked over and grabbed some of the food as he began to eat. He smiled as they were very good. He stopped as he could hear that there was something odd about the paper. He felt it as he could feel there was an emblem on the backs of the papers. He moved the bowel and he fliped it over. he could not see but eh could read by feeling it. Indeed, this girl was looking for something but he was not sure what, her smile was similar which bugged him. He couldnt point out where he had felt that smle before. His attention went back to the paper, he scanned another one. A name popped up....his name....Ryzu was on it. He continued reading and another name popped up, Itou, and the last was his target. He flipped on another paper and he had found the location of his next target, in a larger building in the middle of the town. He went back to the other paper and scanned why was Itou in htis...he could careless why Ryzu was he assumed he had killed a few people that ow want him dead.
Then it hit him,this girl is his family but he had no idea if it was his daughter or maybe just a cousin. He heard her coming back as he shadow bended back to the other side of the room and made it look like he was jut enjoying his food. The thought never left his mind.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Ani walks back into the room carrying a towel with her, smiling towards him as she saw him eating the cookies "So, how do they taste? I made them myself, I might have put in a little too much salt in them, I'm afraid" She said as she walked over to him, she then hands him the towel "Here you go" She calmly replied, and as she turned around, she spotted that the papers had been moved out of their former position, the bowl didn't stand in the position it had been in when she left the room. She suspected that he had taken a look at the paper, but didn't know for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 pm

He tried to be nice, he knew she had caught him sneaking around but he didn't want to seem rude." The man Ryzu is my brother and Itou was the last person I saw before I was "killed" " he said as he took another bite of the cookie. He was quite as the thoughts of the fight filled his head. He shook it off as know he had to think of how he would begin with his next kill. He did not bring up the other name he had read as he made it seem like he didn't notice the name. He knew not to bring it up as If she wasItous daughter she would be extremely smart and would catch him. All he gave away was he knew the two people. He sensed her heart skipped with Itous name but not much from Ryzu." what do you know about Ryzu ?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Ani stands with her back faced Ahbwen as he spoke. "The people on that list are simply people that have been registered in the Fire nation army one way or another, and that have made contact with eachother" She calmly replied. "I take it you're Ahbwen then. Your name is also on that list." She continued. "I'm searching for a certain someone you see, his name is Itou Ba Lei, and I have something important to discuss with him" She continued on, turning her head towards Ahbwen. "I know more about you and your brother than you think, and contacts I have around the world have told me you and this man named Ren, were the last people Itou was seen with. I need to know where he is. I've been looking for him for 10 years of my life." She stated. "He is a hard man to find you know.." She silently muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 pm

His mind raced, how did she know who he was!? He was uncomfortable, the opinion of killing her came up but if he was registered in the fire nation then it would be pointless. He was not like his brother, he got up as he looked in the middle of the city ad he spotted the large building. He turned away from the window" last time I saw him was in Ba Sing Se, I assume he is staying there for vacation" he said as he tried to remember from what he had told him. He knew she was his daughter, she spelled it out for him even if she didn't know it. Though he was not satisfied" I asked you a question....what do you know about Ryzu?" he said with a harsh tone. He only knew why he wanted to kill him but he wanted to know if he had been killing while he was out cold from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Ani sighs deeply "Well, a long time ago, Your brother killed my entire family, well the ones who stole me when I was just a baby. I know that someone who fits his description attacked you and Itou, I know that he has murdered many innocent people over the past few months just for the joy of it." Ani grows silent. "All I want is to meet my father for the first time, Ahbwen. Don't worry about anything, I won't try to stop any plans you may have, all I need to tell you is that the person you are searching for isn't here. At the moment, You and I are the only foreigners here in the Northern Water-tribe unless more arrive as we speak." She kept going. "What are you thinking now? Do you want to kill me because I know too much? Do you want to leave? I have to tell you one thing. After you arrived, I've read you like a map, and the moment you said Ryzu was your brother, you confirmed your identity. You have the same eyes you know." Ani turns silent again. "All I want to do is to speak to my father for the first time." she calmly finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm

He laughed as how she was like her father. He got up when his armor was dry. He got suited up as his armor let out a heat wave. It kept his body warm from the cold. He flipped a hood on which covered his face." well I have some where to be and someone to find. Thank you for the info, your welcome to follow as I know you will not slow me down. You have talent but still much to learn. I can teach you many many things even to bend at will and be able to heal yourself like I did on my chest. I'm alive only because Ryzu got sloppy" he said as he looked back out the window. He needed to kill this person and then find Itou as that would be Ryzus next target." my brother will now begin a hunt for your father. We find him you find your father. Help me find this man and I'll help you find your father....deal?" he asked looking right at her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 am

Ani glances towards Ahbwen, and soon she nodded "Deal." She calmly said. "I have to gather up a few things before we go, things I can't leave here" She said, before she headed up the stairs. She went into her bedroom and grabbed a hold of a few pieces of paper, the little money she had left, and a necklace she tied around her neck. She soon wandered down the stairs, the papers had been safely placed in a tiny backpack, and her money was safely located in her pocket beneath her cloak. "The first place we need to search for the man is in the fire-nation colonies, the group of people that moved was headed there." she calmly said as she put out the fire in the fireplace with a minor movement of her finger. She went on and grabbed the key to the house and glanced towards Ahbwen "How about we get going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 am

Ahbwen nodded his head as the girl meant to get the job done. He thought about why they made the move to the Fire Nation, he expected that they had found out that he was hunting them and the other two family memebers where killed. They were getting smarter in being out in the open like they use to be. The family was so use to being at the top but know they had to hide from him. ahbwen smirked to himself as he knew that they could not hide for long. He followed the women outside, he saw a boat and he glanced at the guy who was obviously guarding it. he walked up to him as he looked behind him like he saw something. The man looked behind, Ahbwen grabbed his head and slammed it against the boat. He felt no remorse for what he did, he tossed the man in the boat next to his as he bordered the boat and waited for the women to get on." We have a long time, sleep would be the best for you." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still alive ! [ open ]   Still alive ! [ open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still alive ! [ open ]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next