Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_vote_lcapTales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_voting_barTales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_vote_lcapTales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_voting_barTales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakotsu
Novice
Novice
Sakotsu

Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Sakotsu walked around Ba Sing Se, dressed in common Earth Kingdom green and beige. The only difference in the comparison of him an anyone else was his pearl white blade which was sheathed on his back, held by a green sash that went over his right shoulder and around coming up by his bottom left torso. The blades sash was held together by a white lotus shaped clip.

Sakotsu walked all around Ba Sing Se, sometimes for leisure and sometimes just to learn more about this enormous city. This time he walked for leisure, you could tell by his calm attitude and how he would stop at random stores and buy a few fruits, and he would window shop.

Sakotsu kept walking and he reached the top of a tall hill, here there was a large tree and you had the view of the entire city leading towards the outer ring and finally the Great Wall. He breathed in the fresh air and view the gorgeous view as he trailed the city's limits to the horizon and then to the sky which had but a few clouds travelling in it, and a protruding sun which shone brightly.

Sakotsu layed down in the shadow of the tree and began to eat his mangoes and watermelons.
Back to top Go down
mewpichu
Novice
Novice
mewpichu

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Han-Me was walking near the outer wall of Ba Sing Se, making sure not to go too far. She was walking with her flying bison, Jiya. Jiya let out a loud growl. Han-Me smiled at him, "You must be hungry. Come on, I'll get you something to eat."

She saw a large hill. And on the top of that hill was an apple tree. So she walked Jiya up the hill. At least it wasn't very steep. They made it to the top quickly. "Just wait here, Jiya. I'm gonna get you some apples." Jiya nodded and sat down. Han-Me jumped up ten feet and landed on one of the branches. She found what looked like the three biggest apples and grabbed them.

Han-Me jumped down and fed the apples to Jiya. It was then that she noticed someone laying down under the tree, eating fruit. "Umm, hello, stranger... This is my first time to Ba Sing Se. Would you mind if I sat with you? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Han-Me from the Southern Air Temple and this is Jiya, my flying Bison."
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Tabinin saw a Flying Bison and immediately felt homesick; it had been a long time since she had been to the Southern Air Temple, not since she had returned for the Mushi Master cloisters five years ago for her to be advanced in rank; She thought she recognized the monk also, there was something familiar about her.

"Flying Bison, huh, you don't really see them around outside the southern temple much but I think the east temple has been blessed with a litter just recently and the northern temple which I was at not too long ago has a few they're breeding..." Tabinin said, approaching the ten ton bison in the respectful fashion that most air nomads were trained in doing; it was very natural and learned.

Tabinin stroked the bison's fur tenderly.

"I didn't think I'd ever feel homesick...not after all I've seen lately, friend," She said to the Bison, Jiya.

Tabinin turned to Han-Me.

"You have an excellent companion here with this Bison, let no one tell you different, young monk"
Back to top Go down
mewpichu
Novice
Novice
mewpichu

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am

Han-Me turned around to face the woman that was talking to her. "Oh, I didn't see you there," she said, blushing. Han-Me was admiring the woman's kimono. She'd never seen such a beautiful one. She bowed in greeting. "I am Han-Me and I see you've already met Jiya. Um, just wondering, where did you learn to approach a bison? But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 am

Tabinin bowed back, cupping her hands, like an airbender.

"I was brought up at the southern air temple for about ten years, learned everything from the monks or Mushi Masters that resided at the temple at that time...I miss the altitude and the vast halls and the way the sun seemed to fall clearer, warmer there..." Tabinin explained.

"I'm Tabinin, a pleasure to meet you, monk Han-Me, this far out of the temples," Tabinin greeted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Ba Sing Se: The Tale of Sakotsu
Page 1 of 1