Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sakotsu Hikaru 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sakotsu Hikaru I_vote_lcapSakotsu Hikaru I_voting_barSakotsu Hikaru I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sakotsu Hikaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakotsu
Novice
Novice
Sakotsu

Sakotsu Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Sakotsu Hikaru   Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Name: Sakotsu Hikaru
Pets: Polar Bear Dog in the Southern Water Tribe
Weapons: A pearly white Jian created by Sakotsu which he uses to waterbend offensively.
Hair: Brown straight hair the goes down to about his ears. He puts it up in a traditional water tribe style.
Eyes: He has normal sized blue eyes common of the water tribe.
Height: 6' tall.
Clothes: Sakotsu wears a sort of combination between the Earth Kingdome clothing, and the Water tribe clothes. He also has a fire nation imperial uniform mask which he tweaked into making it block his eyes as well. Most of the time Sakotsu will just change his clothes and wear normal clothing depending on the nation as to not stand out as much as if he wears hsi normal clothing.
Picture: Sakotsu Hikaru Cyg

Personality: Sakotsu is pretty much a happy-go-lucky guy. He likes to "go with the flow" and mess around a lot. He tells a lot of jokes and he likes to flirt with a lot of girls. All-in-all he's a common 18 year-old, unless it's really important then he mans up and acts like an adult.
Personal Strengths: He's agile and strong. He likes experimenting with several types of bending forms which he hoeps will bring him a new discovery. He always looks at the silver-lining or the glass half full kinda of stuff.
Personal Weaknesses: He trusts people way too easily. He can take things to heart really easily, and if he gets angry then he can loose his temper and do something he osn't proud of.
Personal Hero: Avatar Kuruk.

Dislikes: Bad guys, being alone, losing people close to him, not being able to protect what's important to him.

Brief History: Sakotsu was born in the southern water tribe 18 years ago. His mother is from the Southern Water Tribe, and his father is from the Earth nation, which is why he spends so much time in each. He lived in the Southern Water tribe until he was 3, and then he moved to Ba Sing Se. There he lived for 8 years. At the age of 9 Sakotsu found out about his water bending abilities. At first he was surprised, but he was so intrigued by what he could do that he became extremely happy. He began to mess around with bending and a few years after that he moved to the Northern water Tribe. At the Northern Water Tribe Sakotsu learned to waterbend from the great masters of the Northern Water Tribe. It took him 6 years to completely master water bending to its full extent, but then , at age 16, he wet out to travel around the world.

Sakotsu went to the Southern Water Tribe a year ago, and 3 months after he went to the Earth Kingdom. He has been studying earthbending lately to see if there's some sort of connection between Earth and Water bending that he can exploit and come up with a new type of bending (i.e. Iroh came up with lightning bending from studying the waterbenders). He has been in Ba Sing Se for 9 months now, and is thinking of travelling to the Fire Nation soon.
Back to top Go down

Sakotsu Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakotsu Hikaru   Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakotsu
Novice
Novice
Sakotsu

Sakotsu Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakotsu Hikaru   Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Thank youu Smile alsoo at what post count can I send PM's?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sakotsu Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakotsu Hikaru   Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm

2, usually 1 intro 1 character is what's pretty much supposed to make those two, but you know it doesn't have to be.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sakotsu Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakotsu Hikaru   Sakotsu Hikaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakotsu Hikaru
Page 1 of 1