Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_voting_barBandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_voting_barBandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bandits and a Tea Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Ren kept his gaurd up. He may have been blind, but his guy was suspcious. "Why were you spying on us?" Ren asked without thinking. He knew it was a dumb thing to do, but he didn't trust this guy Ahbwen. "You must have been listening for a reason." Ren continued still not thinking before he spoke. Ren waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:30 am

Itou shakes his head slightly, refusing to take the money Ahbwen had offered him "It was my pleasure, I don't require any re-payment. It was my treat." He calmly said, before smiling towards Ahbwen. His glance turns towards Ren "Chances are, he did not come out into the open before he learned who you two were, which i find very wise of him to be honest." Itou says, still observing Ren.
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Sojun wasn't the assassin-type and he wasn't sneaky either, so he didn't really get why someone would have to gather information on them before approaching them. He knew how to be stealthy and when to gather information on the enemy or a specific target, but everyone he came in contact with? Sojun placed his hands on the back of his head as he leaned back a bit. "I don't see any reason to not trust you right now Ahbewn, but I do believe that I am curious about what you can do." Sojun replied with a grin. He thought of something that could probably bring that occasion up. Once again Sojun thought of the noble and his guards who must have been behind the heist. Was he really trying to rob the place...? Or...Was he trying to draw someone out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Ren looked at Itou and began to speak "Im sorry old man, but i only try to gather information on others that i might want to battle." He loks towards Sojun and says "Sojun, do you think that we should go check out the body gaurd with the serpent tattoo." He looks in the direction in which the noblemen and his gaurds had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:46 am

Ahbwen looked at SoJun, " Lets just say I am wanted by two kingdoms and I have lost count at 1,000 men I have killed." Ahbwen said as he turned to look at the young one. He had heard of a serpent tattoo before but he really didnt care much for where it came from. he still had to get his second target before she had escaped form the city. He had reason to believe that she was on to him and knew he was after her. He then walked right pass the old man, but with slight of hand he put the money he had refused in his pocket. He walked right passed him " Well I have someone to.....meet today she has been waited for a gift that she greatly deserves" he said in a calm voice. He walked down the street then in a second he shadow bent with out moving his arms. It looked like he was going in a flash of blackness. he was now already running across the roof tops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm

As Ahbwen leaves Ren decides that he wants to see some action. He thinks about the gaurd with the tattoo and decides that he has got to investigate. "It's been fun, but think i'll go two." With that Ren covers himself with shadows and disappears leaving Sojun and Itou alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandits and a Tea Party
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3