Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bandits and a Tea Party 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bandits and a Tea Party I_vote_lcapBandits and a Tea Party I_voting_barBandits and a Tea Party I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bandits and a Tea Party I_vote_lcapBandits and a Tea Party I_voting_barBandits and a Tea Party I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bandits and a Tea Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

Bandits and a Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Walking into a tea shop, known for its incredible service and tea, Sojun swiftly seated himself at a window table. "How may I be of service to you, here in our fine tea shop?" said a creepy and weird waiter who was probably as old as the city itself. Sojun scratched his head awkwardly, "Uhm...Jasmine please." "Excellent choice! You're tea of soul will be here shortly." The waiter then turned and walked away.

Shaking the creep feeling Sojun didn't notice the group of bandits walk in. Their leader had two swords shaped like hooks, an eye-path, and a scar that ran from his forehead, under the eye-patch, and down to his mouth. He had four other men with him dressed in white and different shades of green. Sojun put his head down in annoyance, hoping that he was wrong and that they were just scary looking tea-lovers or something. "Alright nobles! Empty your pouches! Hand over any jewelry, coins, and or anything valuable!" screamed the leader holding his swords out. Three of the four men took different earth-bending stances while the fourth seemed to be some sort of water bender seeing how there was filthy water circulating him. Nobles already began to empty their pockets and throw their belongings at the men's feet. Well except for one man who seemed unamused and quite clueless to the problem at hand.

Sojun rose to his feet putting his palms up and assuming his stance, "How about you guys get out of here, and I won't have to hurt you?" The men looked at Sojun and then at each other. The leader turned to Sojun with a confused expression, "...You stupid or something?! Down on the ground!" Sojun cracked a smile, "Wrong answer!" Pumping fist towards the ground a stream of fire roared and danced towards the bandits. Pillars of earth blocked the river of fire just in time but Sojun wasn't done yet...but apparently, neither were these guys.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Itou walks down the street, when suddently, he hears ruckus comming from one of the teashops down the road. Itou walks there, in a normal phase, before stopping at the entrance, glancing in. "Is there a problem here?" Itou peacefully asks, as he notices a young boy firebending towards a group of creepy looking guys. Itou added it up, and sighed deeply "Troublemakers huh? I'll deal with them.." He sais peacefully, before he turns away from the shop and begins yelling "Hey guards over here! Some people are trying to rob a couple of rich guys!" His yelling was very loud, and everyone who was walking down the street stopped, and turned towards him, seeing an old man pointing towards a teashop. Soon, a group of guards started to gather. Itou rarely used his firebending, unless forced to.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Gyan was sitting on a chair in the teashop when the robbers attacked. He just stayed calm waiting to see what is going to happened. After the young boy attacked the robbers, he stud up from the chair and he started to walk towards the exit. This boy was powerful, but he didn’t know how to control his power. When Gyan walked out of the teashop he saw an old man. “How are you” he asked polite while he was passing the man.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Itou glances towards the young boy exiting the teashop "I am perfectly fine! Never been better!" He says as he chuckles slightly, the guards barging into the store. "Now, I think it is wise of you to leave the teashop and avoid an unnecessary fight. Violence is never the answer" Itou finishes, glancing towards the group of people inside the teashop
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Sojun avoided the many rocks and boulders that were flung at him and managed to dodge the whips of the water that the bandits tried to hit him with. Eventually Sojun noticed that an old man was calling for guards. That could be a good thing...or a bad thing. It depended on the guards reaction to the streaks of fire that were coming from Sojun. When Sojun and the bandits realized that guards began to pour into the shop Sojun was thinking of a way to duck out. The waterbender conveniently tried to spray Sojun with another water whip but Sojun returned it with a wave of his hand. The fire and the water clashing together made an incredible amount of steam. Which Sojun used to get passed the guards and back outside. The guards were now hands full with angry nobles and confused bandits. Recognizing the old man who had called the guards talking with someone else now, Sojun didn't know if he should thank him or be upset with him. Sojun decided to approach him and what he truly felt would come out on its own, "Hey, Old Man. Thanks for the assistance. I owe you one," Sojun said rather informally to the elder who had very well helped him out. Sojun wasn't known to be incredibly rude but he wasn't exactly aware of when to address others with respect very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Ren was watching from a roof across from the shop. "Awww, I was kind of enjoying the show." He jumped down and decided to greet the people he saw infront of the shop. Being a fifthteen year old mercenary he rarely stopped to say hello to random people, but the firebender who had begun to fight interested him. "Hello everyone. What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 am

Ahbwen's sources had led him back to the city. His next target was in this city. He had just re entered the city with no problem. He was glad he didnt hear any of the guards speak of the killer who had taken out a few guards months ago. He was walking through the city as he had heard someone yelling out a robbery. He could fell a fire bender in the air, he was now 100% interested. he made his way through a few crowds of people and he made his way through a few alleys and now he found himself on the corner of a building. He leaned against it as he listened to the people talk. He recognized the old man's voice he had met a while ago, he had saved him the trouble of the guards and a thanks was needed but he rather find out who the other people where. Then he felt someone else joined in the conversation, a young boy. He was light on his foot and he could tell he was good at what he did, but his focus was on the fire bender.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 am

Itou glances towards the boy who just exit the shop and thanked him. "I'm not that old.. Just past my prime" He chuckles, before continuing "But, no problem, lad, They didn't look like they were up for any good. Itou said as he glanced past the boy and into the shop, watching the guards capture the bandits one by one. "Well, I guess that is the end to their banditry adventure" Itou calmly continued, as a young boy jumped down from the roof, his attetion turned to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:44 am

(((OOC:wont be able to post a few days)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 pm

(OOC: ok)
Ren turned his head slighty. He could feel the presence of someone hiding in the shadows. He decided nt to say anything and watch what the person would do next. "My name is Ren. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Ren was used to acting polite, even though he didn't like to. He tried to show respect even though he rarely did. "Why did you call on the gaurds. Those simple thugs could have easily been taken down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandits and a Tea Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next